What's new

In updated IMF GDP projections, Chinas 2023 GDP to fall to $17.7T

Thats PPP which anyone on this forum since the 2010s knows no Chinese gave a s**t about….until now. :lol:
To me though I prefer to use HDI over GDP/PPP. China maybe the second largest economy but most of their citizens still lives in Slums & poverty.

PPP, which absolutely no one uses to measure relative national power. PPP is only useful when measuring individual standard of living. Real money is real power, not how much you pay for a loaf of bread at the grocery store.
In reality it is exatly opposite

can you meticulously explain how building 2 billion houses for a declining population isnt financial sepculation
can you meticulously explain where you heard that crap, China's whole population is only 1.4 billion, do you have a brain?

A Chinese steel mill producing $100 worth of steel and Americunt OnlyFans hoe exposes her tits for $100 bucks are both generating the same amount of economic activity on paper.

One is more useful than the other.
Good one :lol:

To me though I prefer to use HDI over GDP/PPP. China maybe the second largest economy but most of their citizens still lives in Slums & poverty.
lol, like this? how about your country, where are you from?

2.shutterstock_1312872620-e1643316985157.jpg

These Yankees on the PDF has nothing else to talk about but one sole purpose, that is to badmouth China in every possible way, they live and breathe on painting gloom and doom for China. Are the Americans so desperate and insecure these days, lol ?

So much discussion, but 1 key point remains. So which economist here is going to explain this interesting phenomenon -

Nominal GDP decreasing, PPP GDP increasing & GDP growth of 5%.

I think we need to know how many actually understand these numbers to debate about it.

-------------------------
PS., Looks like no answers. Let me make this simple for calculation purpose.

China GDP.png

How do you explain "reduction" in GDP with 5% GDP growth? I think everyone should debate after understanding the values, otherwise what are we debating upon?

Last edited:
That will mean China has barely twice India's GDP 🤣 so China wouldbt have achieved that much compared to India then. 😅
AND India will also have a far bigger GDP(about twice) than Japan. So you agree with that yeah? 😆😅
I would if the number suggest so. what's the point of choosing a measurement when it suits your narrative or dropping it when it contradict common sense? Every measure has its flaws, we choose purchasing power only because it's less flawed compare to nominal.

I would if the number suggest so. what's the point of choosing a measurement when it suits your narrative or dropping it when it contradict common sense? Every measure has its flaws, we choose purchasing power only because it's less flawed compare to nominal.
Well, yeah as i said you havent achieved much compared to India despite your claims. 😆barely twice India's GDP PPP wise. Guess China is almost Indias equal then..😆

Well, yeah as i said you havent achieved much compared to India despite your claims. 😆barely twice India's GDP PPP wise. Guess China is almost Indias equal then..😆
we don't care that much about India but it does looks like that you do. Just give it up.. India surpasses UK by all measurement

Back
Top Bottom