What's new

Gun Control & Gun Violence in U.S | Mega Thread

Um I never create threads highlighting crime in the US..especially not black crime.

If anything the Chinese posters here on PDF constantly post articles about crime in the US...including this one BTW.
You always try to shift the blame on blacks and non white on any racist attack. You didn't start any thread but plenty of your reply are full defending racist white.

Nice shifting goal post of you. :enjoy:

You always try to shift the blame on blacks and non white on any racist attack. You didn't start any thread but plenty of your reply are full defending racist white.

Nice shifting goal post of you. :enjoy:

No, as I recall the Chinese here are constantly shifting blame from the actual perpetrators of a crime to the mysterious unseen "boogeyman white supremacist" hiding behind every tree slyly whispering bad criminal thoughts to every non-white walking by. :enjoy:

Why is it acceptable for a normal person to feel the need to bring a gun to go buy bread and butter. It's absolutely insane

Why is it acceptable for a normal person to feel the need to bring a gun to go buy bread and butter. It's absolutely insane

I'm quite sure he wasn't in that parking lot because he had grocery shopping to do. The guy was wearing body armor...this was a pre-planned hit. The question is why some supermarket 166 miles from his house. Did he pull a random name out of a phonebook??

Seems like another disgruntled ex-employee...

Too far from his house. That would be quite a commute.

Last edited:
Usa should do an investigation into weather he had links to it he white Christian radical terrorist group kkk (or any other white supremacist group) and if he did, usa should carry out drone strikes against the terrorist group.
The world should take notice on the rise of Christian white supremacist radical extremist terrorists attacks in usa. Maybe a UN led air campaign should be launched on terrorist hideouts in usa because they pose a big threat to world security.

I not the killer. You are the mad racist cheering these white supremacists.

Looks like someone got tired of the elderly white's being pushed down stairs and in front of subway buses.. I know this post isn't going to be popular and that's ok, but at what point don't you expect people to fight back.

Very very sad that Mississippi is still burning.
Killing and Racism are the traits of the USA, they can't live without them.
They are still in the planning phase of the next war on any weak nation, for time being to overcome the lust the game is on.
For the white USA terrorist, the US government will hide behind, be mentally retard or sick, and will get a certification for the claim.

Keep on propaganda against others and their own behind is fully naked.

Terrorism should be redefined, a whole nation is being terrorised by gun violence constantly, this is real sense of terrorism and US is the world biggest terrorist country.

No, as I recall the Chinese here are constantly shifting blame from the actual perpetrators of a crime to the mysterious unseen "boogeyman white supremacist" hiding behind every tree slyly whispering bad criminal thoughts to every non-white walking by. :enjoy:
So now you are saying the shooter is not a white supremacists? How a denial.... :enjoy:

We are correct of the white and this case proves it. What is wrong with our assessment? You are the one in constant denial white is innocent.

Seems like another disgruntled ex-employee...
The FBI got enough evidence to suggest this is a race motivated hate crime

There now saying he took influence from the Christchurch shooter white terrorist.
His manifesto is copy pasted from the Christchurch shooter's.

Why is it acceptable for a normal person to feel the need to bring a gun to go buy bread and butter.
So people like this don't shoot them. Criminals will always get guns, illegal or not.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom