China's sixth-generation fighter aircraft

I thought that was said by Einstein.
60859333.gif

thx for correcting me

China's 6th gen.
:hang2::hang2::rofl::rofl:
Ok enough.
:oops:

dude, they already demonstrated their capability in making a 5th gen aircraft, while we r still stuck with LCA tejas.:coffee:

i think these points can be considered for a 6th gen aircraft:
superior stealth features, advanced radar, speed>= mach 3, directed energy weapons :sniper:

A reactor is not a bomb. The enrichment levels are nowhere near what is necessary for it to go critical.

Though the original measurements for the plane are too small. 15m on a heavy fighter? even regular planes need 20 m, i can see maybe 25 m for a nuclear fighter.

nuclear reactor for a fighter plane is not feasible as of now(possible in case of heavy bomber), even if u do, i think the thrust will be significantly lower than conventional jet

Mostlikely the 'Dark Sword' will be the candidate of the Chinese 6th generation fighter.
500x_chinesestealthUAVfight.jpg

low observability is only practical to a certain extent before cost, complexity and inconvenience becomes too great. It is always easier to advance radar and other detection techniques than to advance stealth technologies. For a 90% reduction in RCS the detection range of enemy radar is only decreased by 53%.

Speed will become more and more important.

I think to stay ahead of USA, other than 6th gen fighters, China should also develop 7th gen fighters. The requirements for 7th gen fighters are:

1. Unmanned with Advanced AI and anytime-capability to take over by human control from ground sensors, AWACS,etc.
2. Revolutionary engine with Max Speed of Mach 8(That's why it must be unmanned because humans can't take more than 9G pressure)
3. Orbital Space capability=It can fly in space near Earth's orbit for a limited amount of time, ideal for ASAT role and amatuer space combat.
4. It will have lasers as weapons to replace guns, and will have "smart missiles" for air-to air combat and space combat.
5. Extreme stealth capability makes it totally invisible to enemy radar.
6. Large weapons bay from a large airframe. Potentially 1 can carry 18+missiles of all types with additional space for 5 types of PGMs. 1 of these 7th gen fighter could equal 200 5th gen fighters and the value of 3-5 of these Gods of War is that it is a weapon that can decide the outcome of any war easily against an adversary that doesn't have 7th gen fighters.
7. Fuel capacity is so large due to nuclear hybrid technology it can stay airborne with a combat radius of 7000kms.

I think to stay ahead of USA, other than 6th gen fighters, China should also develop 7th gen fighters. The requirements for 7th gen fighters are:

1. Unmanned with Advanced AI and anytime-capability to take over by human control from ground sensors, AWACS,etc.
2. Revolutionary engine with Max Speed of Mach 8(That's why it must be unmanned because humans can't take more than 9G pressure)
3. Orbital Space capability=It can fly in space near Earth's orbit for a limited amount of time, ideal for ASAT role and amatuer space combat.
4. It will have lasers as weapons to replace guns, and will have "smart missiles" for air-to air combat and space combat.
5. Extreme stealth capability makes it totally invisible to enemy radar.
6. Large weapons bay from a large airframe. Potentially 1 can carry 18+missiles of all types with additional space for 5 types of PGMs. 1 of these 7th gen fighter could equal 200 5th gen fighters and the value of 3-5 of these Gods of War is that it is a weapon that can decide the outcome of any war easily against an adversary that doesn't have 7th gen fighters.
7. Fuel capacity is so large due to nuclear hybrid technology it can stay airborne with a combat radius of 7000kms.

Lets be real ok?

Congratulations to china on it's successful fifth gen. flight test but don't you think thinking about sixth generation right now is little too optimistic?
Sixth generation fighter won't be available before 2050. You can take my words for it. :)

America is already developing its 6th generation fighters. It is not too early for China to begin the R&D of its own 6th gen fighter. It is not wise to wait until your enemy has develop a new weapon before you begin. That is the sure way to lose.

Both SAC and CAC have embarked on the development of 6th gen。 fighter jets according to recent reports from Chinese press and Russian sources。

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom