What's new

Featured CENTCOM : Iran possesses one of most capable militaries in the Middle East

You're not thinking technically and sanely, i am talking about Cms not SLBMs on Ohio, dude patriotism is good thing but but blind patriotism is bad for Iran

Re-read my post (My edit). It's always the people that know the least, that seem to speak the most. Incredible. Please do some research and refine. I'm not saying Iran is invincible, but you fail to deliver any credit where it is sorely due, the last 10 years of deterrence is enough evidence of this credit.
Seriously, i do not know why some are so butthurt about the thread title (directly from the mouth of the CENTCOM leader). It doesn't even claim that Iran is the number one in the region but ''one of most capable'' it means that alongside other nations in the region Iran has a capable military too. Only people that are upset with such title are wannabe suicide bombers ready to explode at any moment. They better explode themselves near the Houthis.. might make up for the dismal performance of the incompetent Saudi military.

This guy genuinely believes 1 submarine with 140 maybe cruise missiles is more than Iran's entire arsenal. Blows my mind honestly.

Re-read my post (My edit). It's always the people that know the least, that seem to speak the most. Incredible. Please do some research and refine. I'm not saying Iran is invincible, but you fail to deliver any credit where it is sorely due, the last 10 years of deterrence is enough evidence of this credit.

This guy genuinely believes 1 submarine with 140 maybe cruise missiles is more than Iran's entire arsenal. Blows my mind honestly.
And count total USN missiles in Persian Gulf dude and than talk

I wonder how many subs US is willing to throw away in a war with Iran. Probably none because if even one sub is hit, nobody on it is surviving.
And count total USN missiles in Persian Gulf dude and than talk

Yeah and then what? It's probably not even a fraction of what Iran has at one underground base. You can only fly in so many missiles into somebody else's backyard.

And than USN retaliated with Trident D-5 and wipe out Iran in face of the world

I advise other members to not argue with a child who thinks that US would ever use nuclear weapons in a conventional skirmish with Iran.

These individuals have zero military knowledge outside of video games and Hollywood (Bollywood) movies.

The Iranians have a convenient warfare doctrine but it’s not about history here but rather constituents... IMO Iran has the edge in land warfare over 70% of the region, but are we to compare older radar guided missiles with an AIM-120C? Same goes to AD and the Navy.

They don't need to come close to your coastal areas, they have enough sonar and Torpedo range and destroy you across the Persian Gulf such as they moored at the port of Bahrain or Qatar USN/USAF and your TOY subs need to come closer to detect and destroy the Virginia class then your game is over, lol look dude patriotism is good thing but blind patriotism wih no in depth analysis of the scenarios you posted is unreal lol
well , the deeper part is the part is our part , southern side of Persian gulf is the shallow part. meanwhile you can pray to the God uncle sam and think they are almighty and invincible. don't forget the last time we hit their spy drone neither the drone neither the intelligence airplane that was accompanied were not aware that they are being locked on. the last time we bombed the isis terrorist's that were enjoying usa protection umbrella . Uncle Sam was not aware of our drone presence just 4km away from their base
LOL and Virginia class has no active and passive defense against Val'fajir lol and Your TOY Gadir class can't detect/track Virginia class at this distance and how can you guide you Val'fajir at this range???
good to see you are aware of the specific of our toys. by the way go and study and learn what Persian gulf will do to sonars

If u were USA, what side you would choose?

a) Saudi Arabia
b) Iran

All Saudi military hardware is Western-made, and USA can disable it by a mouse click with hardware backdoors.
All Iran military hardware is Home-made and USA can't disable it hacking it.

USA is the most backstabber country in their foreign relations in the last half century, so Saudis has a lot of reason to worry themselves.

well , the deeper part is the part is our part , southern side of Persian gulf is the shallow part. meanwhile you can pray to the God uncle sam and think they are almighty and invincible. don't forget the last time we hit their spy drone neither the drone neither the intelligence airplane that was accompanied were not aware that they are being locked on. the last time we bombed the isis terrorist's that were enjoying usa protection umbrella . Uncle Sam was not aware of our drone presence just 4km away from their base

good to see you are aware of the specific of our toys. by the way go and study and learn what Persian gulf will do to sonars
lol you're only have a blind patriotism nothing else, and Why not USN don't know geography of Persian Gulf lol

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom