What's new

Featured CENTCOM : Iran possesses one of most capable militaries in the Middle East

Another laughing troll without any brain:rofl::rofl::lol::enjoy: Virginia class also sails in shallow waters of Persian Gulf, and Persian Gulf have depth of 300 feet + on average its enough depth for any nuclear subs to sail through Persian Gulf
Its one thing to be able to sail through the Persian gulf, that was not my point. My point is that at those depths Your Virginia subs are much more vulnerable to detection and much more as Iran has already proved it can find submerged U.S submarines in and around the Persian gulf. Clowns like you are real funny. You think that with the U.S military having been operational in the Persian gulf for the Past 35 years and fighting 3 wars on either end of Iran's territory 2 of them continuously for almost the past 20 years, that our military has not been studying how the U.S conducts operations? You think the Iranian military leadership has no understanding of U.S capabilities? What its strengths and weaknesses are and how best to counter each possible scenario? You must think that we are just as dumb as you are!

Last edited:
i am talking about nuke subs not nuclear weapon, how can your subs survive??? you're talking about firing a hoot (aka copy of Shkval) it has a range only few thousand of meters/yards at best but USN have MK-48 ADCAP torpedos with a range of 50+ km so USN can easily destroy your toy subs before your can fire Hoot

don't make joke I'm laughing so hard that i have a pain in my belly :rofl: :lol::enjoy:
hoot has 10km of range but compensate that with a speed of 200km bu for your satisfaction those subs can also fire Val'fajr torpedo if your only concern is just range

Torpille_Valfajr.jpg

we are saying some of those subs you mentioned are not even attack subs and I doubt they can survive against some of the more modern WW2 subs in Persian gulf situation .
our subs are built for ambushing bigger subs
non of the subs you mentioned can sit on the floor of the sea, ours can and they can fire their torpedoes while they are there
Plz sir. Nuclear sub means their propulsion is through nuclear reactor.... :cry:
what advantage their propulsion type give them against our subs, to be honest if they were electric subs Id feared them alot more
i am talking about nuke subs not nuclear weapon, how can your subs survive??? you're talking about firing a hoot (aka copy of Shkval) it has a range only few thousand of meters/yards at best but USN have MK-48 ADCAP torpedos with a range of 50+ km so USN can easily destroy your toy subs before your can fire Hoot

don't make joke I'm laughing so hard that i have a pain in my belly :rofl: :lol::enjoy:
well you guys said the same about missiles when we told you and now you are admitting it . we are patient you see the light about the rest of the things we say . just now that when we destroyed RQ-4 neither RQ-4 nor the spy plane accompanying it were aware of it that they are being targetted

Last edited:
Its one thing to be able to sail through the Persian gulf, that was not my point. My point is that at those depths Your Virginia subs are much more vulnerable to detection and much more as Iran has already proved it can find submerged U.S submarines in and around the Persian gulf.
An USN didn't/and will not detect your subs in Persian Gulf lol:cheesy: before you detect Virginia class , Virginia class subs will destroy your TOY SUBS

hoot has 10km of range but compensate that with a speed of 200km bu for your satisfaction those subs can also fire Val'fajr torpedo if your only concern is just range
Dude think before you post how can you fire that hoot before Virginia class will detect and destroy your TOY Gadir class which has nothing to defense, No rubber tiles to absorb to sound waves that most modern subs have , No shock absorbers to isolate vibration from the hull etc etc

Another laughing troll without any brain:rofl::rofl::lol::enjoy: Virginia class also sails in shallow waters of Persian Gulf, and Persian Gulf have depth of 300 feet + on average its enough depth for any nuclear subs to sail through Persian Gulf
maximum depth in some isolated location the mean depth is 50m and that is in 1/3th of the Persian gulf for the rest go around 20-30m by the way on southern shore its depth is even less

by the way this is what happened to USS Georgia when it was sailing in makoran Sea now go and think what will happen to it in Persian gulf
ohio-top-iran.jpg

usa sent it there to send a message to iran and we sent the photos back to send our message to uncle sam

Last edited:
Dude think before you post how can you fire that hoot before Virginia class will detect and destroy your TOY Gadir class which has nothing to defense, No rubber tiles to absorb to sound waves that most modern subs have , No shock absorbers to isolate vibration from the hull etc etc
as I said our sbs will be dormant and What I posted is Val'fajr not hoot , valfajr have roughly 10km more range than Mark-48 torpedo

Nationalinterest is unreliable and childish source, come with better source

And can i ask you something, why you always take the side of Iranian Mullah regime, your flag shows you are from Pakistan, if you don't take Pakistan's side than fix your Flag and Put the Iran's flag instead of Pakistani flag, i thinks you're from Shia sect don't you???

Please do your research. You still think Iran thinks and acts in a conventional manner. This is basic Iran101, and theirs no point in arguing with someone with significant anti-Iran bias because nothing will get through to you.

maximum depth in some isolated location the mean depth is 50m and that is in 1/3th of the Persian gulf for the rest go around 20-30m by the way on southern shore its depth is even less

by the way this is what happened to USS Georgia when it was sailing in makoran Sea now go and think what will happen to it in Persian gulf
ohio-top-iran.jpg

usa sent it there to send a message to iran and we sent the photos back to send our message to uncle sam
They don't need to come close to your coastal areas, they have enough sonar and Torpedo range and destroy you across the Persian Gulf such as they moored at the port of Bahrain or Qatar USN/USAF and your TOY subs need to come closer to detect and destroy the Virginia class then your game is over, lol look dude patriotism is good thing but blind patriotism wih no in depth analysis of the scenarios you posted is unreal lol
Please do your research. You still think Iran thinks and acts in a conventional manner. This is basic Iran101, and theirs no point in arguing with someone with significant anti-Iran bias because nothing will get through to you.
So Iran has more Missile than USN in the region, lol what you talking about, USN task force in the region has more missile than whole Iranian military dont live in your blind patriotism lol, One Ohio class has more destructive power than whole Iranian military lol

Last edited:
as I said our sbs will be dormant and What I posted is Val'fajr not hoot , valfajr have roughly 10km more range than Mark-48 torpedo
LOL and Virginia class has no active and passive defense against Val'fajir lol and Your TOY Gadir class can't detect/track Virginia class at this distance and how can you guide you Val'fajir at this range???

Nationalinterest is unreliable and childish source, come with better source

And can i ask you something, why you always take the side of Iranian Mullah regime, your flag shows you are from Pakistan, if you don't take Pakistan's side than fix your Flag and Put the Iran's flag instead of Pakistani flag, i thinks you're from Shia sect don't you???

Pakistan has no dog in this fight, this is a matter between Iran and US
So Iran has more Missile than USN in the region, lol what you talking about, USN task force in the region has more missile than whole Iranian military dont live in your blind patriotism lol, One Ohio class has more destructive power than whole Iranian military lol

US Naval assets are sitting ducks in Persian Gulf. I mean we are talking like shooting fish in a barrel. There is nowhere to hide. Maybe that Ohio class will fire off a few missiles if they're lucky but the entire deck will be gone by the time Iran is done with it. Those underground missile cities in Hormozgan aren't there just for fun.

Last edited:
Pakistan has no dog in this fight, this is a matter between Iran and US
iam doing just neutral technical analysis, its a open forum you know and why always take a side to Iran ?? always be neutral
US Naval assets are sitting ducks in Persian Gulf. I mean we are talking like shooting fish in a barrel. There is nowhere to hide. Maybe that Ohio class will fire off a few missiles if they're lucky but the entire deck will be gone by the time Iran is done with it. Those underground missile cities in Hormozgan aren't there just for fun.
And Iranian Navy is invisible to USN in Persian Gulf lol, and why Ohio class need to launch their CMs from Persian Gulf, they can fire their CMs from Red sea/Mid Arabian seas/Med seas what gonna do about it??? and you ASHBM are less and less accurate using only inertial guideness do Iran has a Satellite guidness, your ASHBM can't hit moving target at sea lol

And Iranian Navy is invisible to USN in Persian Gulf lol, and why Ohio class need to launch their CMs from Persian Gulf, they can fire their CMs from Red sea/Mid Arabian seas/Med seas what gonna do about it???

I dunno, maybe the billions spent on air defenses might do something about that?
One Ohio class has more destructive power than whole Iranian military lol
Since when does 1 submarine with 100+ cruise missiles have more firepower than all Iranian assets combined. I can't argue with someone this stupid.

People stop wasting your time & energy. This whole thread should be locked, alot of people are angry about the title of the post. The "discourse" here has turned into garbage.

I dunno, maybe the billions spent on air defenses might do something about that?

I can't argue with someone this stupid. People stop wasting your time & energy. This whole thread should be locked, alot of people are angry about the title of the post. The "discourse" here has turned into garbage.
You're not thinking technically and sanely, i am talking about Cms not SLBMs on Ohio, dude patriotism is good thing but but blind patriotism is bad for Iran

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom