What's new

Capt Sher Khan's body after Shahadat

Take a look at this statement of ISPR;

Pakistan contacts ICRC for return of bodies

16 July 1999, ISLAMABAD: Pakistan on Friday reiterated its demand by calling upon India to return the bodies of Captain Karnal Sher Khan and others which are being kept by it against all norms of decency and diplomatic behavior. Billing it as "extremely regrettable and unfortunate" Foreign Office spokesman Tariq Altaf told a briefing along with Director General ISPR Brigadier Rashid Qureshi that there "is no indication when the bodies will be made available". He said the DGMOs contacted on Friday afternoon and Pakistan reiterated its demand to return the bodies of its men or even of the Mujahideen. Indian DGMO, he said, told his Pakistani counterpart that he would try but "the bodies were still with the Indians." On the identification of bodies, he said, the body of Captain Sher had been identified by Pakistan and his identification card number had been communicated to them. But Indian claim that the second body was that of Captain Imtiaz was false as Imtiaz was wounded and was recovering in a hospital in Pakistan. Pakistan was in touch with the International Committee of the Red Cross to ask India to handover the bodies to it, said the spokesman. The disengagement of Mujahideen and Indian Army in Kargil-Drass Sector will take a couple of more days, DG ISPR, Brigadier Rashid Qureshi told the briefing. The phased disengagement starting from Kaksar to Mushkoh sectors and then finally to areas opposite Drass-Batalik sectors were supposed to be completed in a few days, he said. There has been no fire along Kaksar, Mushkoh and opposite Drass-Batalik Sectors during the last 48 hours. He, however, said one captain of Pakistan Army was seriously injured during an exchange of fire in Mushkoh Sector on Wednesday and embraced martyrdom while en route to hospital. Rashid said India has been claiming to have in possession bodies of 68 Pakistani officers and soldiers. "It is ridiculous as to how come they have the bodies of 68 Pakistani soldiers while only 24 of our men are missing." The army spokesman said Indian television networks have been showing the shoulder titles, badges of ranks and division signs of alleged Pakistani soldiers. "Everyone who is a bit aware of the armies in Pakistan and India knows that the officers and soldiers deployed at such positions do not wear shoulder titles even in peace let alone at the time when Indians were firing across the LoC." He said Indians have been refusing to handover the bodies of the two soldiers which they alleged belonged to Pakistan for identification purpose. "Time and again they were asked to handover the bodies for identification but they asked for strange requirements. "We will be honored to bury these bodies in Pakistan if they belong to Mujahideen." Rashid said India claims that it also possessed the body of Brigadier Nusrat Sial "who was killed in a helicopter crash in Skardu". He said Sial was buried in Jhang. "Have they tunneled from New Delhi to Jhang to retrieve the body."

KARGIL CONFLICT
Indian credibility is laughable.:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Capt. Sher Khan's body after Shahadat
(Hero of Kargil Conflict 1999 awarded Nishan-e-Haider)

CaptSherKhanShaheedBody_zpsff5b8c66.jpg

Capt. Sher Khan's gallantry was praised by the Indian Army

Read>>>
ACT OF COURAGE
ever remaining ideal for us

U stupid i had mentioned mig 21 there. Its u who didnt understood.

its just an excuse to save yr face.

Save my face from what ......A lengthy illogical post of your filled with BS .

The Mig21 that was downed was not a bison but Mig21 MF .....Go figure.

Were u able to achieve yr objectives??
Yes absolutely we did.We had to defend our land from attackers and we did more than that.
war objective was to take the main cities that was threshed badly by our armed forces.
No never was our objective if we had set sight on your land then Bagladesh would not have ever existed.
And yr overall objective was to stop us from a suppose attack like op gibraltar did u made us stop it??
Your barbaric army invaded undefended land and started looting and raping local people like good old days,seeing all this King of Kashmir requested India to send her troops in lieu for assimilation of Kashmir into India, after that only Indian troops were air-lifted .After our army forces took their positions your forces were not allowed to advance a inch.So there also we won by retaining main parts of Kashmir.
As far as i know that in 80s,90s the Kashmiri liberation movement became armed n yr country blames us for that. So if we believe u then certainly u failed to achieve yr main objective. But u still claim victory there:lol:
Thats news for me ,did you gain any land in that period?? and for that infiltration of Kashmir we are punishing you via 13 consulates in Afghanistan .But still you claim victory for sending troops without gaining any land.
Do u even know that yr RAW had also came into being on 1967-68 as u didnt had sufficient DATA about our armed forces in 1965.Research and Analysis Wing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Why would a victorious will feel like this(abt. bolded part)
It was formed to only to carry out 1971 and punish you for your misadventure of 65.

If there is any victorious that is only Pakistan was we were able to successfully defend our homeland.
By loosing Eatern Pakistan.

Also let me remind u that those lands that u n us had occupied r NO more part of the respective as both country were forced to go back into pre feb 26 positions.
Yes that's the reason you are shouting we won ,we won.

The only thing that is in yr favor is the casualty rate.
No in terms human life casualty also you suffered more in every war ,go and confirm it on Wiki or any credible source.
But if u compare Kargil then the casualty rate is in our favor but still we accept our defeat as we didnt accomplish our objectives that were to cut the land route of yr supplies for Siachin.
But still we hold the point 5353 ie Tiger Hill which is the highest point in the area.
Tiger hill and point 5353 are different ,lol at your knowledge.
Which makes us in advantageous position in the sector just like u r in advantageous position in
BTW 1962 was at its best a border conflict. It cant be called a full scale war.
No it was full scale war.Whole boarder along China was active.

Your country actually doesnt tell u entire story about history but rather blames Pakistan's History for distortion.
Our media is not state controlled and in between we can access free internet anytime we like for neutral sources.

Yes absolutely we did.We had to defend our land from attackers and we did more than that.

No never was our objective if we had set sight on your land then Bagladesh would not have ever existed.

Your barbaric army invaded undefended land and started looting and raping local people like good old days,seeing all this King of Kashmir requested India to send her troops in lieu for assimilation of Kashmir into India, after that only Indian troops were air-lifted .After our army forces took their positions your forces were not allowed to advance a inch.So there also we won by retaining main parts of Kashmir.

Thats news for me ,did you gain any land in that period?? and for that infiltration of Kashmir we are punishing you via 13 consulates in Afghanistan .But still you claim victory for sending troops without gaining any land.

It was formed to only to carry out 1971 and punish you for your misadventure of 65.

By loosing Eatern Pakistan.

Yes that's the reason you are shouting we won ,we won.

No in terms human life casualty also you suffered more in every war ,go and confirm it on Wiki or any credible source.

Tiger hill and point 5353 are different ,lol at your knowledge.
Which makes us in advantageous position in the sector just like u r in advantageous position in

No it was full scale war.Whole boarder along China was active.

Our media is not state controlled and in between we can access free internet anytime we like for neutral sources.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I burst into laughter when i read yr post then i saw how much time u have in this forum and guess what just 86 posts.:lol:

LOL yr just a typical brainwashed hindu by yr regime nothing more then that.

Im asking the question to myself why did i had waste my time with this kid.

Ok my advise, spend somethime in PDF gain some knowledge about Warfares how they r fought and what r called the objectives of wars then come back when yr mature enough.

Save my face from what ......A lengthy illogical post of your filled with BS .

The Mig21 that was downed was not a bison but Mig21 MF .....Go figure.

LOL kid u had yr first update of mig21s to bison standard in 98.

By u i mean ''yr regime'' is trying to save its face by twisting the facts of reality into its favor.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I burst into laughter when i read yr post then i saw how much time u have in this forum and guess what just 86 posts.:lol:
:undecided:What makes you think post count is proportional to knowledge ,actually you ran out of face saving excuses.Posters like you increase their post count by posting craps:P

LOL yr just a typical brainwashed hindu by yr regime nothing more then that.
It seems you have copied our style systematically brainwashed mullah.Your regime is experiencing those effects decades of brainwashing right now.

Im asking the question to myself why did i had waste my time with this kid.
Feeling is mutual.;)

Ok my advise, spend somethime in PDF gain some knowledge about Warfares how they r fought and what r called the objectives of wars then come back when yr mature enough.
I don't need idiot's advice, keep your idiocy to yourself. :wave:

:undecided:What makes you think post count is proportional to knowledge ,actually you ran out of face saving excuses.:P

It seems you have copied our style systematically brainwashed mullah.Your regime is experiencing those effects decades of brainwashing right now.

Feeling is mutual.;)

I don't need idiot's advice, keep your idiocy to yourself. :wave:
:rofl: Kid yr knowledge is laughable and u even dont have basic knowledge to have even a health argument. Thats why i said that yr a novice and stay in the forum learn more things then come back later when u know even basics of warfares.

I gave u sources n proves from even yr own sources. But u a swami of a RSS mandr only could give me back his oral guesses.

But u still feel him idiot and giving u an idiotic advice.:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Well done, U Indians r even more extraordinary then we had ever imagined :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl: Kid yr knowledge is laughable and u even dont have basic knowledge to have even a health argument. Thats why i said that yr a novice and stay in the forum learn more things then come back later when u know even basics of warfares.

I gave u sources n proves from even yr own sources. But u a swami of a RSS mandr only could give me back his oral guesses.

But u still feel him idiot and giving u an idiotic advice.:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Well done, U Indians r even more extraordinary then we had ever imagined :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Using all seven smiles doesn't make you look cool.:blah::blah:

Ther was noting in the source to corroborate what were you implying.
Healthy debates with mullah of Lal Masjid is never possible.:lol::lol:

Cheap jibes would be answerd in same fashion .;)

And you pakistanies are only a notch higher on that extraordinary quotient.

Using all seven smiles doesn't make you look cool.:blah::blah:

Ther was noting in the source to corroborate what were you implying.
Healthy debates with mullah of Lal Masjid is never possible.:lol::lol:

Cheap jibes would be answerd in same fashion .;)

And you pakistanies are only a notch higher on that extraordinary quotient.
@WebMaster.....u know what to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL kid u had yr first update of mig21s to bison standard in 98.

So what . All mig 21 were not converted to bison standards and the one crashed was a MiG21 MF.

And the name calling is not going to make you look like an intellectual

By u i mean ''yr regime'' is trying to save its face by twisting the facts of reality into its favor.

Well it is not our regime that has classified the war report and not published it because they are afraid of reality.

Because of arrogance of Gen Mushrraf, all these soldier died. Pakistan people should punish Mushrraf for his doing

@anilindia it is the Indians who invite him for lectures and praise him all the time...We hate him...

Last edited by a moderator:
Gen Mushrraf is responsible 4000 pakistani soldier died in kargil. He shold be brought to court
Nawaz Sharif is responsible for this. .Already discussed in detail many times.. What do you expect from this proved liar many times.

Back
Top Bottom