What's new

Canada PM Trudeau is least bothered about Sikh's killings

Skimming

Reaction score
Country
India
@PAKISTANFOREVER will tell you that, in their minds, Canada PM Trudeau and most other Canadians are least bothered about Sikh's killings, for the simple reason that Sikhs aren't of their race. Canadian government may pay lip service, but don't really care about Sikh killings because, although Canadian by citizenship, Sikhs are Indian by race after all.

I've seen this term used in defense of western countries twice over the last two days: They refer to themselves as "civilized" and dismiss everything said against them based on this statement and thought.

Certain sections of the western government and public and their allies are getting away with it whenever they give comment and go about their acts. I think this mnemonic should be dealt with.

@PAKISTANFOREVER will tell you that, in their minds, Canada PM Trudeau and most other Canadians are least bothered about Sikh's killings, for the simple reason that Sikhs aren't of their race. Canadian government may pay lip service, but don't really care about Sikh killings because, although Canadian by citizenship, Sikhs are Indian by race after all.

Probably they don't. Does that justify the killing?

Canada in general have a more powerful Sikh community than other Anglo-Saxon places, so it does matter here. You talk about Sikhs not being the race of the majority of Canadians, funny, didn't India kill this activist simply because he was Sikh and wasn't the majority Hindu? Of course they did.

The only reason Justine Trudeau raised is was due to pressure from Jagmeet. His party relies heavily on Sikh votes. So the target audience is Sikh voters in Canada only. In next election if Jagmeet does not win big. If will lower his stature and Khalistani support will fade big time.

Politicians test this. If reverse happens it will go opposite way.

My hunch is by raising this issue, Justine Trudeau helped India big time. India has all to gain only.
1) Khalistan issue is now highlighted in west.
2) People are actually reading and discussing Nijjar.
3) Justine Trudeau got not much support.
India appears stronger. Modi will gain votes in India. He is coming back.

Additionally you will see UK, US and Canada getting stricter with Khalistan issue. They don’t want a situation like this to happen in their country. The demand to act against them will translate to action soon. Trust me.

Irony is Khalistanis killed literally Hundreds of Canadians and Dozens of Britishers in the bombing of Air India flight in what was Deadliest Aerial Terror attack until 9/11, still today's western govts and people are oblivious to the danger these guys pose, let's suppose even if these allegations are true, Indian govt is doing Canadian people a favour by eliminating these terrorists before they do such acts again.

The only reason Justine Trudeau raised is was due to pressure from Jagmeet. His party relies heavily on Sikh votes. So the target audience is Sikh voters in Canada only. In next election if Jagmeet does not win big. If will lower his stature and Khalistani support will fade big time.

My hunch is by raising this issue, Justine Trudeau helped India big time. India has all to gain only.

Additionally you will see UK, US and Canada getting stricter with Khalistan issue. They don’t want a situation like this to happen in their country. The demand to act against them will translate to action soon. Trust me.

Canada's plans does not work in the long run.

They literally imported hundreds of thousands of Indian immigrants with plans to bring in more
Canada aims to welcome 465,000 new permanent residents in 2023, 485,000 in 2024 and 500,000 in 2025.

Ignoring the rhetoric on PDF for a moment usually brown skinned people will find it useful to stick together for economic survival and cultural compatibility

What's wrong with khalistan????

If Sikhs want freedom from independence, which is want Jinnah always originally advised them to do, then they should be allow d to have it

How does highlights this issue benefit India???

India is a communl disaster a fact I repeat repeatedly, Indians HATE each other and need separation..

The more Hindu poison and extremism is spread in India the more India will pull apart

India is a danger to the region and the world, it is NOT a counter to China and needs to be limited and curtailed

Hogwash. This was a poor political move by Trudeau who might have jumped the gun. If there was strong evidence, it would be out by now.

Same as Balochistan, Sindhudesh and Jinnahpur.

If Sikhs want freedom from independence, which is want Jinnah always originally advised them to do, then they should be allow d to have it
Let’s plan to give all of them autonomy together. I mean Khalistan, Balochistan etc.
India is a communl disaster a fact I repeat repeatedly
Sire, you might repeat it repeatedly but that repetition has been denied repeatedly by all of us from India. Hence your repetition has no meaning.

W

How does highlights this issue benefit India???

India is a communl disaster a fact I repeat repeatedly, Indians HATE each other and need separation..

The more Hindu poison and extremism is spread in India the more India will pull apart

India is a danger to the region and the world, it is NOT a counter to China and needs to be limited and curtailed
Will Pakistanis allow Pak Punjab to be part of khalistan?

As I predicted. Nikalne lage sab hekdi.

W

Will Pakistanis allow Pak Punjab to be part of khalistan?

Pakistan is a independent state,, a islamic republic

We have nothing to do with India or Sikhs

Sikhs like Jinnah advised them should have a independent state in Indian Punjabi and some surrounding areas,

Same as Balochistan, Sindhudesh and Jinnahpur.

Let’s plan to give all of them autonomy together. I mean Khalistan, Balochistan etc.

Sire, you might repeat it repeatedly but that repetition has been denied repeatedly by all of us from India. Hence your repetition has no meaning.

Yaar you denying India is a communal shithole means nothing, do you know why?
Because India is a utter communal shithole, full of mass toxic hatred

The Sikhs in Punjab don't support Khalistan. If the Sikhs in Canada want it, they should establish it in Vancouver or Toronto.

Sikhs holding a referendum in Canada is like Sindhis holding a referendum for Independence of Sindh in Mumbai or Punjabi refugees from Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Lahore and Multan holding a referendum for Independence of NWFP and Pakistani Punjabi in Delhi.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom