What's new

Abbottabad Bin Laden Raid

if it was staged, it would be more easy staging in Afghanistan.
They could have invented Bin Laden is moving to Afghanistan or something like that.
Good point!
Since the first day Taliban and even Bin Laden denied any link to that.

Bin Laden HAD to deny the link to 9/11 because that would put his hosts Taliban in great danger. After 9/11, Hamid Mir interviewed BL and ended up with that conclusion.

But 9/11 was Al Qaida's own sole doing. I don't think the Taliban govt of 1996-2001 had any interest in geopolitics. They were content to rule Afghanistan and were unable to route even Ahmad Shah Masoud in Panjsheer Valley by the time 9/11. I think Al Qaida thought by killing Masoud, just before 9/11, the Taliban would be more obligated to the Al Qaida--but that's just my own conjecture.

Look: The raid was real but there was absolutely no official patronage of Bin Laden by the Pakistani govt. $25 or $50 million is too much a prize to kept hidden for so many years in a poor country like Pakistan. As Rumsfeld said, if one officer would know then another and then another. But Americans used the raid to further their 'Do More' pressurizing Pakistan, which was basically to goad the Taliban into givng major concessions to the ANA govt. in Kabul.

Dont have trust in these twisted tales anymore.
Simple answer is Bin Laden was Given Asylum by our Army in the most secured area possible in Pakistan from the start of American Invasion of Afghanistan. Maybe he was Paying good amounts to some higher ups for his life. He was a very resourcefull person.

Americans found out his location by the help of some local informants and Killed him.

Case closed.

No More twisted conspiracy theories to defend our Holy Cow Please. We have enough. They brought shame on us as a nation by openly condemning Alqaeda, Taking International Aid to fight Terrorists, Pose as Allies of the so Called Anti Terror coalition and Harboring its leader secretly.

No matter what, the SEAL teams have lost a stealth chopper with its top-secret "stealth paint" samples along with the "body curvatures" info getting into the Chinese hands. What a loss!!

Good point!

Bin Laden HAD to deny the link to 9/11 because that would put his hosts Taliban in great danger. After 9/11, Hamid Mir interviewed BL and ended up with that conclusion.

But 9/11 was Al Qaida's own sole doing. I don't think the Taliban govt of 1996-2001 had any interest in geopolitics. They were content to rule Afghanistan and were unable to route even Ahmad Shah Masoud in Panjsheer Valley by the time 9/11. I think Al Qaida thought by killing Masoud, just before 9/11, the Taliban would be more obligated to the Al Qaida--but that's just my own conjecture.

Look: The raid was real but there was absolutely no official patronage of Bin Laden by the Pakistani govt. $25 or $50 million is too much a prize to kept hidden for so many years in a poor country like Pakistan. As Rumsfeld said, if one officer would know then another and then another. But Americans used the raid to further their 'Do More' pressurizing Pakistan, which was basically to goad the Taliban into givng major concessions to the ANA govt. in Kabul.
I thought Afghan Taliban asked for Osama Bin Laden's involvement in 9/11?

Good point!

Regardless,

Afghan Taliban won the Afghanistan 20 year long war. That means quite a few things.

1691793266984.png

Insulted Other Member/Nationality
1. How can you shoot down helicopters that are not detected? Some of the most advanced and stealthy aircraft in the world are helicopters. US have used these technologies to breach defenses of numerous countries in the world. US is far more capable in war than neighboring India.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Lanat on your Air Force then. Stealthy helicopters were allowed to penetrate 150 kilometres into your air space, have a 30 minute fire fight, and then flew back to Afghanistan and you're telling me the PAF and military command had no clue?

What's your excuse for drones that violated Pakistani sovereignty?

Shameless Pakistani Faujeet. Sharam kar begherat.

2. Pakistani forces found Bin Laden family members, dead bodies of the hosting individuals, documents, and pools of blood for DNA sampling in the compound that was raided.

1. Why was he being hidden in Pakistan in the first place just down the street from PMA?

2. Why did your own intelligence officer give up his location?

Do you even understand what you're writing?

3. GHQ has sanctioned scores of drone strikes on terrorist hideouts in FATA but a military operation deep inside Pakistan such as in Abbottabad is too much for even the COAS to sanction.

Hahahahahahahaha. GHQ sanctioned nothing. The United States violated Pakistani airspace and you sat there and did nothing.

That's why they had the courage to fly all the way to Abbottabad.

Besharam Faujeets. They can threaten only their own citizens but when daddy Angraiz says something you're all "YAZZ SAAAR".

You should be asking why Dr. Shakil Afridi is in jail.

He's in jail for working for the CIA as putting the polio programme in disrepute. But I also know he wasn't the one behind all this because Afridi was approached by the CIA after your own chutiya faujeet walked into the American embassy in Islamabad and gave up bin Laden's location back in 2010 in return for him and his family to get asylum + $25 million.

Seymour Hersh is a good journalist but he is not privy to classified American missions, not many can claim to be. He is an independent observer and writing books for publicity and fame lately. Money matters in the end.

Seymour Hersh exposed the Vietnam War Mai Lai massacre and the Iraq War Abu Gharaib Prison abuses.

He's far more credible than you or your ilk.

Good point!

I need to crash my head against wall several times to believe official bullshit about 911 self attacks, no, it was not alqaeda link, it was all self done by USA deep state. And terrorists likely were just morons deceived by undercovers to take the flight, but they did nothing.

Similarities to 9/11 attacks in pilot storyline
In the pilot episode, which aired March 4, 2001 (exactly six months and one week prior to the September 11 attacks[5]), rogue members of the U.S. government remotely hijack an airliner departing Boston, planning to crash it into the World Trade Center, and let anti-American terrorist groups take credit, to gain support for a profitable new war following the Cold War.

I think that likely was what really happened, airplane hardware modified before take off, and airplanes were electronically hijacked to crash towards WTC.

That about the technical part. About the ideological part, in a real terrorist attack USA wouldnt do nothing like a war in retaliation, if they did wars, it's because wars was planned before attacks.

Here you can see the intellectual author of 911 self attack:

Listen carefully 9:35 when he talks about "in times of need always grows the goodness and the courage of American people"

That's the ideology behind the attacks, a crisis event to unite American people and make changes to the way of working of USA state (Patriot Act).

Claims made
1. Bin Laden was held captive since 2006; Saudi Arabia financed his stay in Abbottabad

2. An ISI intel officer walked into the US Embassy in 2010 and exposed his location. In return he was given $25 Million Dollars and his entire family was relocated to the United States.

3. Pakistan knew about the raid and worked in tandem with the Americans.

4. Obama backstabed Kayani and ended up taking credit for the entire raid. Initially it was going to be a joint operation for the public media news circle.

Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative reporter Seymour Hersh published an explosive piece in 2015 claiming much of what the Obama administration said about the attack was wrong.

Hersh claims at the time of the U.S. raid bin Laden had been held as a prisoner by Pakistani intelligence since 2006. Top Pakistani military leaders knew about the operation and provided key assistance.

Contrary to U.S. claims that it located bin Laden by tracking his courier, a former Pakistani intelligence officer identified bin Laden’s whereabouts in return for the bulk of a $25 million U.S. bounty.

Questions are also raised about whether bin Laden was actually buried at sea, as the U.S. claimed. Hersh says instead the Navy SEALs threw parts of bin Laden’s body into the Hindu Kush mountains from their helicopter.

It is a no-brainer for any sane person to believe that without assistance from Pakistan Army as well as your Govt, the US could have even entered into Pakistan...US basically taken the entire credit to itself to ensure Pakistan Army is saved from the backlash of their own citizens to deliver Osama to US.

F3Gs_kUXoA8HWh4.jpeg

It is a no-brainer for any sane person to believe that without assistance from Pakistan Army as well as your Govt, the US could have even entered into Pakistan...US basically taken the entire credit to itself to ensure Pakistan Army is saved from the backlash of their own citizens to deliver Osama to US.

Agreed.

@Neelo

You need to reflect on your language and manners for a change. All you do is insult other members for having a different view than yours. This is not the right way to address people.

Me and my ilk have manners, and WE do not boast about our credentials. I don't care about fame of an individual, many TiKTok stars have more followers than far better educated people in these times. This is not a benchmark for truthfulness.

@Neelo

You need to reflect on your language and manners for a change. All you do is insult other members for having a different view than yours. This is not the right way to address people.

Me and my ilk have manners, and WE do not boast about our credentials. I don't care about fame of an individual, many TiKTok stars have more followers than far better educated people in these times. This is not a benchmark for truthfulness.
I do not agree with all your opinions.

Afghan Taliban won the 20 year war in Afghanistan. The entire world watched.

By the way, Afghan Taliban asked for Osama Bin Laden's proof in 9/11? Where is the proof? Show us all.

2011 I was in Rawalpindi and one particular hot humid evening in late April I saw many soliders deployed in various parts of the city. I was sat in a taxi on my way to a relatives home for a dawat delayed by an hour I asked the taxi driver what was happening, he gracfully replied in a strong Potwari Punjabi accent as translated 'there must be news of a terror threat, that's why there is such a rush with streets blocked and the military out in full force'.
Few days later the whole Abotabad episode occurred.
100% the Pak Generals knew the yanks had a Hollywood sh*tshow to declare to the world.

2011 I was in Rawalpindi and one particular hot humid evening in late April I saw many soliders deployed in various parts of the city. I was sat in a taxi on my way to a relatives home for a dawat delayed by an hour I asked the taxi driver what was happening, he gracfully replied in a strong Potwari Punjabi accent as translated 'there must be news of a terror threat, that's why there is such a rush with streets blocked and the military out in full force'.
Few days later the whole Abotabad episode occurred.
100% the Pak Generals knew the yanks had a Hollywood sh*tshow to declare to the world.
The locals in Abbottabad said they did not believe Osama Bin Laden was in Abbottabad at the time.

Claims made
1. Bin Laden was held captive since 2006; Saudi Arabia financed his stay in Abbottabad

2. An ISI intel officer walked into the US Embassy in 2010 and exposed his location. In return he was given $25 Million Dollars and his entire family was relocated to the United States.

3. Pakistan knew about the raid and worked in tandem with the Americans.

4. Obama backstabed Kayani and ended up taking credit for the entire raid. Initially it was going to be a joint operation for the public media news circle.

Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative reporter Seymour Hersh published an explosive piece in 2015 claiming much of what the Obama administration said about the attack was wrong.

Hersh claims at the time of the U.S. raid bin Laden had been held as a prisoner by Pakistani intelligence since 2006. Top Pakistani military leaders knew about the operation and provided key assistance.

Contrary to U.S. claims that it located bin Laden by tracking his courier, a former Pakistani intelligence officer identified bin Laden’s whereabouts in return for the bulk of a $25 million U.S. bounty.

Questions are also raised about whether bin Laden was actually buried at sea, as the U.S. claimed. Hersh says instead the Navy SEALs threw parts of bin Laden’s body into the Hindu Kush mountains from their helicopter.

Pakistanis were betrayed by all politicians including Imran Khan who were worked with army under deals 🤝

I think only person left is JI or singer Javed Ali

My friends told me it was all a joke and all of it including bombing is self centered mirage

Back
Top Bottom