What's new

Welfare of politically active members!

Highly rude to accuse someone of snitching. The thought process behind it is quite American rap artist material.

It's 2023, no one needs to snitch on no one.

Yeah sure blame the women
You ask him.
He actually boasted about it.
He gave number of 20 ppl.
Was he lying, i dont know? I took at face value.
:)

Last edited:
This mentality is why Pakistan has never won a war and will remain a nation of losers.
Someone's verbal onslaught is meaningless.
Pakistan army lost, many reasons.
1. They answer to pentagon not Pakistani awam or elected govt.
2. Money and power they get from #1, they just look after their commercial interests.
3. After #1 & #2, they retire.

<humor>
make him the pm of this forum, forum ki estb ki boot polish ho rahi hai.
have you laundered any money from the forum ? that is a pre-req for being a pm
</humor>
😃
I Leaned it from showbiz sharif
But @waz Is a good person :)
... And I was expecting someone will quip...though jokingly.

Forum admins have been very tolerable to my surprise, and it is army forum.

Anyway, he and admins keep track of who is unreasonable.
I just don't agree when some postes were entirely deleted citing, " no source and things like that."

Who hurt you? It's a joke, Imran bhai used to joke about his wife wanting to kill him.
Maybe it wasn't a joke but an attempt for rescue?
You ask him.
He actually boasted about it.
He gave number of 20 ppl.
Was he lying, i dont know? I took at face value.
:)
I did try and reason with him. He seemed incorrigible.

Yup, just like the cucks who recently opened the gates to the baes river and flooded their own agrilands to give relief to their brethren across the border in E. Punjab. If the situation was reversed the hindus would have done just opposite and let the flood waters flow into Pakistan to cause mayhem and destruction.
Do you want to say pakistanis flood their lands to save Indians ?

There is nothing left to post .
I mean even trolling is no longer fun 😞

We heading towards long and dark 10 years of hybrid govt in which no one is interested..more like myanmur situation..though Chinese investment will probably keep coming in infrastructure projects so they can feed their state run builders and get high return on hydro projects (30% RR on some)

Even shahbaz sharif isn't interested

One thing is though true..my pocket is very happy with devaluation

I mean even trolling is no longer fun 😞

We heading towards long and dark 10 years of hybrid govt in which no one is interested..more like myanmur situation

Even shahbaz sharif isn't interested

For me its done and finished . I did not feel anything for pakistan .that was our past .

For me its done and finished . I did not feel anything for pakistan .that was our past .
This time when I went it felt down and bad..I just thought I have changed but no something else did

Not planning to back anytime soon

All we can do is pray that people see what's happening..for now I don't see a fundamental change in people

They are still worshipping the same people, same peers, mualana and politicans, same character of corruption

The nation has fallen alot over last 40 years..and I suspect this isn't the bottom yet..

There is nothing left to post .
Quitting shouldn't be the option, post against, post what do you think is wrong.

Leaving the field open to anti people forces is not good.

I was also away for a long time, thought posting and contributing can make some small difference.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom