What's new

Suicide drones hit target 500km inside Iran

Smokescreen for attacks on Palestinian resistance leadership

So you attacked a sovereign country that is not in active war with you and have the guts to blame them for possessing ineffective air defence system ?
I don't know if that was our doing. And if we do, it's 100% justified, Iran funds almost all terror proxy groups in the middle east and calls for Israel's destruction on a daily basis.

We are in a proxy war for years already.

And I don't blame them for having garbage air defenses, I'm saying this time it's some crappy drone, next time how will they fare against F-35s?

Smokescreen for attacks on Palestinian resistance leadership
We don't need smokescreens to attack them.

I don't know if that was our doing. And if we do, it's 100% justified, Iran funds almost all terror proxy groups in the middle east and calls for Israel's destruction on a daily basis.

We are in a proxy war for years already.

And I don't blame them for having garbage air defenses, I'm saying this time it's some crappy drone, next time how will they fare against F-35s?

We don't need smokescreens to attack them.
Why dont sent ur F35 yet? u really want to spill some blood of jews that badly, first ur govt attacked killed own people to divert from protest and then using this drama to kill more Palestine.

The more u try to be aggressive to the more u fall. Even ur one eyed god cant save ur heads. Bcz people are sharpening their swords badly for upcoming days.

Why dont sent ur F35 yet? u really want to spill some blood of jews that badly, first ur govt attacked killed own people to divert from protest and then using this drama to kill more Palestine.

The more u try to be aggressive to the more u fall. Even ur one eyed god cant save ur heads. Bcz people are sharpening their swords badly for upcoming days.
They'll come when they need to come. Right now Iran is getting weaker every day, you can already feel it in the air, Iran is about to fall.

As for the other part, what? killing own people?

There are news that it was a micro-drone attack executed from inside the country. If it was a cruise missile or longer range kamikaze drone attack at least a few would be shot down. Attacking by stealth planes to smaller number of targets would be too risky as well. Stealth cruise missile is another scenario but less likely. Micro kamikaze drones have advantages like it is almost impossible to detect them by radar and can be used in numbers with their low costs. The disadvantage is it has low range and it is slow to be taken down once it is detected and it has somewhat low yield compared to larger weapons.

The best way would be to use Lidar instead of a radar for point defense for a very close range like 2-3km and for slower targets coupled with several high rate of fire aa guns. That can be somewhat effective against smaller drone threats.

Basicly a rotating laser can use a single beam with a prism attached in front of it for diffraction into multiple beams for altitude detection and rotating dish like older radars for attitude detection and can be somewhat effective for smaller ranges with low costs in my opinion. The example below uses a prism system for diffraction.

https://techcrunch.com/2020/01/17/b...s-take-on-lidar-shines-in-a-crowded-industry/

Other than that it is the worst time to get angry about these types of escalation attempts and turn this into a new problem for Iran and surrounding countries. Improve the defenses and continue what they are doing would be the best response.

There are news that it was a micro-drone attack executed from inside the country. If it was a cruise missile or longer range kamikaze drone attack at least a few would be shot down. Attacking by stealth planes to smaller number of targets would be too risky as well. Stealth cruise missile is another scenario but less likely. Micro kamikaze drones have advantages like it is almost impossible to detect them by radar and can be used in numbers with their low costs. The disadvantage is it has low range and it is slow to be taken down once it is detected and it has somewhat low yield compared to larger weapons.

The best way would be to use Lidar instead of a radar for point defense for a very close range like 2-3km and for slower targets coupled with several high rate of fire aa guns. That can be somewhat effective against smaller drone threats.

Basicly a rotating laser can use a single beam with a prism attached in front of it for diffraction into multiple beams for altitude detection and rotating dish like older radars for attitude detection and can be somewhat effective for smaller ranges with low costs in my opinion. The example below uses a prism system for diffraction.

https://techcrunch.com/2020/01/17/b...s-take-on-lidar-shines-in-a-crowded-industry/

Other than that it is the worst time to get angry about these types of escalation attempts and turn this into a new problem for Iran and surrounding countries. Improve the defenses and continue what they are doing would be the best response.
If u have few quads armed with 5kg explosive and bomb the neighborhood and claim that, those are drones from outside , 100 kilometres always from Israel...thats lame.

In summary in house separatist idiots did some fireworks.

They'll come when they need to come. Right now Iran is getting weaker every day, you can already feel it in the air, Iran is about to fall.
So u want me believe that Iran was strong years ago so u didn't attacked but Iran is weak right now and u are planning to take on Iran right now?

Please ask ur mom that weather she visited vitamin A campaigns with u, that u lack certainly, a massive malnutrition detected. For some reason i think , u mistakenly took weeds instead of Vitamins capsules.

If we filter out the flood of misinformation on Twitter we can conclude that two sites were indeed targeted: An ammunition factory in Isfahan and an oil facility in Azarshahr. Reports from Hamedan, Karaj, Rasht, Narmak, Tabriz couldn’t be confirmed (potentially fake) and Khoy was an unrelated incident (earthquake). The attack in Isfahan appears to have been executed with (four) small suicide drones, possibly improvised, which are launched from short range.

photo1674948095.jpeg

Judging by visual evidence, no critical damage has been caused, no secondary explosions.

Imo, choice of targets (low number, not hugely critical) and unprofessional execution (in Isfahan) hints at anti-government groups' cells (e.g. MEK, Shahist) rather than foreign intelligence services (e.g. Mossad, CIA).

So u want me believe that Iran was strong years ago so u didn't attacked but Iran is weak right now and u are planning to take on Iran right now?

Please ask ur mom that weather she visited vitamin A campaigns with u, that u lack certainly, a massive malnutrition detected. For some reason i think , u mistakenly took weeds instead of Vitamins capsules.
Iran was never strong, all Iran can do is launch a bunch of rockets, mostly statistical rockets and not precision rockets. Israel is working on neutralising Iran's only power by creating the most formidable air defense in the world.

Meanwhile Iran lets drones enter 500km into its territory and hit targets.

Shot down? Nah lol, Iran will fare just like Russia did. It too couldn't protect an airfield full of strategic bombers 500km inside Russia, with all of their "fancy" S400s and Pantsir and TOR and what not, what makes you think Iran can defend its territory if even Russia can't from a bomber sized drone?

lol, Israelis call a hand launched micro drone as suicide drone! have patience my dear Zionists, you will see actual suicide drones with 2000km range above your head.

For now collect your corpses on your streets!

lol, Israelis call a hand launched micro drone as suicide drone! have patience my dear Zionists, you will see actual suicide drones with 2000km range above your head.

For now collect your corpses on your streets!
Hand launched? That's a 15kg warhead.
Can't even shoot it down lol.

Your slow garbage drones aren't even a cost effective method to saturate the Iron Dome, let alone our laser systens.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom