What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

2EEAA708-D2E9-4FEF-BC2F-DF72381AEDCD.jpeg

Ukraine is now confirmed inside Robotyne

1691725524048.png

What is that saying from the ukrainian side?
The Ukrainian counterattack failed, Ukraine officially announced today that it is evacuating no less than 37 settlements in the Kopiansk area, the Eastern Front (note the image of the order). There is also an intention to at least dozens of settlements in the Kharkiv area, and all this due to the intensity of the Russian fire, which destroys everything. Kharkiv is in danger again.

Okay, it seems being polite isn't gonna work. Remember, you started this so don't cry now.

Listen here you dumb ****, instead of addressing the point, why the hell are you changing the subject? This is what people like you do all the time. You can't argue the point so you change the subject, or you start saying random shit.

Grow up, you aren't a child anymore.

I would have guess he is either 13 or 14, 15 max seeing how he argue with tank armour the last time.

Because he come out strong and say I know shit about American tank, I thought he must have been very well informed, well connected and really know their shit to know something, me, as an American tanker, don't know.

Instead what he did was go online and look up an document and use it as his source. And I was like, dude, do you even know what RHAe stand for? If that part of a tank is that well protected, they wouldn't slope their armour and use RHAe for reference.......And then he proceed to say he never said anything about RHAe.......I was like, com'on dude, then why show me that picture...

I sometime think he was faking it and just try to choke me off info that I should not have disclosed, because I am "this close" (Imagine two fingers holding up very closely) to typing the armour plate figure here on PDF. But then he come across as a genuine ignorant person and can't be that deceptive, so I think he may be one of those kids who play World of Tanks and then they think they really know tanks? I don't know.

I would have guess he is either 13 or 14, 15 max seeing how he argue with tank armour the last time.

Because he come out strong and say I know shit about American tank, I thought he must have been very well informed, well connected and really know their shit to know something, me, as an American tanker, don't know.

Instead what he did was go online and look up an document and use it as his source. And I was like, dude, do you even know what RHAe stand for? If that part of a tank is that well protected, they wouldn't slope their armour and use RHAe for reference.......And then he proceed to say he never said anything about RHAe.......I was like, com'on dude, then why show me that picture...

I sometime think he was faking it and just try to choke me off info that I should not have disclosed, because I am "this close" (Imagine two fingers holding up very closely) to typing the armour plate figure here on PDF. But then he come across as a genuine ignorant person and can't be that deceptive, so I think he may be one of those kids who play World of Tanks and then they think they really know tanks? I don't know.
i have blocked him for about 6 months and my experience on this thread is much better (both from pro/against either side). I know you and some others take the time to educate another member's assertions and go through extreme detail to do it. You do this more out of principle because the person you are talking to at least has their informed opinion vs. just random stuff coming out of this guy who when challenged changes the subjects. I think I had the last straw when for the 7th time in a week he posted 'country with bigger population wins' without any basis to back it up

@ZeGerman This is what I was talking about with the last post.

If the Ukrainian can retake Robodyne, then they probably would have achieve one of their strategic goal in this counter offensive, because Russia can't afford to lose Tokmak, since that's the anchor with the entire Southern Front because after Tokmak you get Melitopol or Berdiansk, Melitopol is too close to Crimea, and Berdiansk is already facing the sea, you can't anchor a front on both city, which mean if the Ukrainian can retake Robodyne, there are pretty much a straight shot with maybe 2 or 3 defensive line to Tokmak. Which will force Russia to reinforce Tokmak direction if conventional military sense prevail.

Which basically give Ukraine two option, dump the reserve force somewhere else because Russia has to have weaken their line somewhere else to reinforce Tokmak. Which give probably just enough edge to roll over somewhere and gain local superiority. Or they can dump everything on Tokmak direction and try to go for Melitopol or Berdiansk.

On the other hand, whether or not the Ukrainian can take Melitopol and Berdiansk before winter is not really important, because remember how Russia had to abandon Kherson November last year? If the Ukrainian can cover Tokmak, they can hit supply line behind Melitopol and stop supply coming into the entire South Because Melitopol is the hub for the area. Which mean if they can take Robodyne and maybe advance a few Km into Melitopol, they can disrupt supply lines to the entire southern front. The same thing happen to Kherson last year will happen to the southern flank. And I suspect once they took Robodyne, they will have another go at Kerch Bridge to further choke Russian Supply to the south.

That's what I would do if I were them.

i have blocked him for about 6 months and my experience on this thread is much better (both from pro/against either side). I know you and some others take the time to educate another member's assertions and go through extreme detail to do it. You do this more out of principle because the person you are talking to at least has their informed opinion vs. just random stuff coming out of this guy who when challenged changes the subjects. I think I had the last straw when for the 7th time in a week he posted 'country with bigger population wins' without any basis to back it up
Well, as I said a number of times, there are people who I will go very deep and long to explain thing so they know how that work or if that is something that I don't know, I am glad to learn something from said discussion.

But then there are just someone who is so pigheaded and think he/she is always right and facts and logic just never applied to them, reasoning with these types of people are pointless because you may as well play the harp in front of a cow, at least that sooth your mind, but I would still answer my post the best that I can because I am not doing that to educate him or try to argue with him, it's by the off chance someone read that conversation can learn something real instead of something stupid. That's why I did that.

View attachment 945181
The Ukrainian counterattack failed, Ukraine officially announced today that it is evacuating no less than 37 settlements in the Kopiansk area, the Eastern Front (note the image of the order). There is also an intention to at least dozens of settlements in the Kharkiv area, and all this due to the intensity of the Russian fire, which destroys everything. Kharkiv is in danger again.
Source?

Sounds like fake news to me.
There were no indications of the lines cracking in the north. Recently ukraine even reversed the territory taken by last russian push.

That's a big change from 7-8 thousands in the early war, but still staggeringly weak for the biggest economy in the world. South Korea for example can pump 1m+ shells per year with its current manufacturing capacity.

It's absolutely mind boggling that UA allies still can't saturate Ukraine's ammo expenditure despite being 50% of world GDP, and have to buy them from Pakistan, South Africa, and South Korea out of all places.

WW1 countries were easily pumping tens of millions of shells per month, and that included Prussia which was physically blockaded on all sides.

Last edited:
View attachment 945181
Evacuating civilians from the front line that’s ok. You don’t want to risk their lives.
It’s said the Russians launching offensive with 100,000 men and several hundreds tanks towards Kupansk. Ukraine artillery will bombard the areas and Ukraine pioneers will blow up everything to ashes, should the Russians break thru.
Also, it’s said the Russians haven’t enough reserves for the offensive. So the risk for Ukraine is not very high.

Ah, our military man is still proud about his rabulistic strawman arguments with RHAe. The complexes must be very, very deep.:lol:

Like i said: I am looking forward, to see burning Abrooms in Ukraine and your circus clown tricks here in the forum. Something like this: Noo, this is not an Abrooms! (Noo, it's not a M777!!!) It is? Well, then it saved its crew without a scratch! And so on ...

Nice lie you pulled out of your a ss. Or in other words: The typical def.pk story. The pro Nato mob is polluting this thread 24/7 and gather together like hyenas, if someone tries to bring an another pov.

Back to topic: Show me, who your friends are, and i will tell you, who you are. So who are your friends? Correct: Nazis like this. You Nato mob are accomplices.

Last edited:
That's a big change from 7-8 thousands in the early war, but still staggeringly weak for the biggest economy in the world. South Korea for example can pump 1m+ shells per year with its current manufacturing capacity.

It's absolutely mind boggling that UA allies still can't saturate Ukraine's ammo expenditure despite being 50% of world GDP, and have to buy them from Pakistan, South Africa, and South Korea out of all places.

WW1 countries were easily pumping tens of millions of shells per month, and that included Prussia which was physically blockaded on all sides.
Thats capitalism and bureaucracy for you.
Especially in europe with bureaucracy on top of bureaucracy.

Industrial military base also need to be set up/expanded from scratch at times. After decades of cutbacks.

But worse is the west still treats this situation as a minor annoyance and still in a peacetime mood.
There is no urgency to really fastrack away all bureacracy/all peacetime democratic/capitalist conventions

“It’s not about a lack of political will, Pie argued, but rather a consequence of bureaucratic hurdles and slowness. “We are in a peacetime mood with all these processes,” he said.

Ah, our military man is still proud about his rabulistic strawman arguments with RHAe. The complexes must be very, very deep.:lol:

Like i said: I am looking forward, to see burning Abrooms in Ukraine and your circus clown tricks here in the forum. Something like this: Noo, this is not an Abrooms! (Noo, it's not a M777!!!) It is? Well, then it saved its crew without a scratch! And so on ...
LOL, didn't you say you never even mentioned RHAe?? :lol: :lol: You do know your "rep" if you had any, had already been shot to shit.

And it has proven the Russian has made prop or mock up (the Russian TB2 show last year) so it wasn't far fetch they were making M777, and more importantly, I still had not heard from your counterargument that it was indeed a M777 when I had provided my reasoning. It could well be a M777 as I said there were loss and it's no big deal, but you don't "win" an argument jujst by saying "I am right and you are wrong) If you think I was wrong, provide detail that that was indeed M777, and then, may be then, we will talk.

Otherwise, you should go to bed now, it's school day tomorrow :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
If someone needs an example, how amateurish and literally stupid the Nato planners are, regarding ground warfare, he has to look at the constant attempts of the kiev forces to cross the Dnepr river. At this point of the offensive, failed to gain any ground on the main axis, it makes no sense at all to cross the river, because they will be discovered in a very short time and then destroyed. It is literally a suicide.

And this brings us to another point: Nato and it's nazi regime in Kiev are using the ukrainian man as cannon fodder. A complete disregard for human life, like we have seen in the 3. Reich for the slavs. The Western people are seeing themselves as Herrenmenschen and all the rest as Untermenschen. And nothing has changed since then. These lunatics will try to fight till the last ukrainian. Like Lindsey Graham said it: "Till the last person."

Back
Top Bottom