What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

You just posted Russian equipments destroyed by the Ukrainians just in case 🤡

Haha, yes, things happen. There were so much pro russia in Kreminna that i just click through and so the one not pro russian was overseen.

Thats good idea. So now it is formed a big bow, one beginning in the west of vuledar and the other beginning in the east of Vuledar. And all what is inside is lost. Lets see how much Ukraine have there left. Haha, all sitting in and behind vuledar :lol:

The serbian flag have eagle on it huilo

Hö? Me is not standing there wasnt been able to find a complete serbian flag. But that is no wonder cause me is not dumb as shit taking part at such "protests".

Haha, yes, things happen. There were so much pro russia in Kreminna that i just click through and so the one not pro russian was overseen.

Thats good idea. So now it is formed a big bow, one beginning in the west of vuledar and the other beginning in the east of Vuledar. And all what is inside is lost. Lets see how much Ukraine have there left. Haha, all sitting in and behind vuledar :lol:

Hö? Me is not standing there wasnt been able to find a complete serbian flag. But that is no wonder cause me is not dumb as shit taking part at such "protests".
The vuhledar front in a nutshell

Never seen an upside down flag before? They're just burning flag they don't have to care about proper flag etiquette.

If it's serbian flag where's the eagle?

LOL thank you for showing everyone the average intelligent of the Vatnik.

The vuhledar front in a nutshell
Who cares about vuledar? Me not. I wrote it a lot here. And if i take a look on the actual map and the tweets i read - other neither.

Never seen an upside down flag before?

I am sure this "intelligent life" on the pic didnt even know how a russian flag looks like :lol:

More trolling. You are the supposed learned person that is telling the world what your supposed education is. Forget that? Not me. You are also the one that is supposedly knowing everything about my knowledge about Christianity and God's know what.

My conclusion is that you have problems understanding English. That explains your constant false claims that you are attributing to me.

You are the one that claimed that Orthodoxy was more militant than Catholicism, did you suddenly forget that? Not me.

The only thing that I have said throughout this discussion is that those 3 Christian sects are part of Christianity despite theological differences and that they used to (Christians of Europe) unite against non-Christians in the past.

Try to think outside of the box for a while. This is not law. NATO is a security organization but DE FACTO it is much more than just that and an extension of the Western liberal-democratic order as is EU (the economic vehicle of this liberal-democratic Western order).

So in conclusion, nothing that I wrote is inaccurate.

As for your last fake claim (once again), I never claimed that ethnic Russians are the majority in Ukraine. Why are you lying? I wrote that the vast majority of ethnic Russians in Eastern Ukraine (Donbas) and Crimea usually voted for pro-Russian political parties and that I suspect that most ethnic Russians remain pro-Russian, which events in Crimea confirm.

I am ending it here, as I am wasting my time. You can have the last word, I don't care.
You started the "All Sect of Christianity are the same" not me, and it's YOU who started that "West" wanted to dominate Europe for Christianity, denoted that Western denomination are more militant, not me,

West (always) historically and wanted to be a part of a Christian-dominated Europe/system rather than a communist godless, totalitarian USSR system.

Of course my point is Orthodox is more militant than other Christian Denomination, again, go back to Dr Lattier article, Secularism are borne from Western Denomination. The problem is, you had not show any proof/reference on what you said, so that's solely your opinion.

Again, as I said, I have no problem when you believe what you want to believe, I only have a problem with you when you claim your opinion is right, while other people are wrong.

Per NATO, again, without showing any proof, that's what you believe, and again, I have no problem for you to think NATO is more than just a security pact, many people here believe the same, but no one other than you who come out saying I am wrong to say it is for security only and then refused to provide proof or reference for where your point is.

I mean what make your opinion right and mine wrong? When you failed to show how is it that yours are right and mine are wrong via any neutral reference or definitive proof?

And Finally, you know what I meant by Ethnic Russian Argument. I meant in Russian Occupied Ukraine, There aren't many "Ethnic" Russian back in 2001, when I show the Ukrainian Census

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Unless you claim 25.6% Russian in Kharkiv, 38.2% Russian in Donets'k Region and 39% in Luhansk is quote "Majority"

And we are talking about 2001, that's a lot more concentration of Russian in Ukraine back then when it was still very Proo-Russia.

Again, all 3 discussions (If we can call it that), you show ZERO, 0, Zilch, Nada proof and reference, and you call me trolling...

lol. But at least we can all agree one thing, yes, I am done with you.

The average Russian living experience. Please tell me how shithole country will win war?

Who cares about vuledar? Me not. I wrote it a lot here. And if i take a look on the actual map and the tweets i read - other neither.

I am sure this "intelligent life" on the pic didnt even know how a russian flag looks like :lol:
They're not Russian so they're already intelligent.

France, in earlier decades, used to have many disagreements with US foreign policies, hence the non-French NATO membership for many decades. Since WW2, France has been the most independent European power in regards to the US. France was the last country in Europe to even continue nuclear weapons tests.

In this regard, in terms of independence, France had a impressive policy that not many (if any) other European (Russia excluded) nations followed.

We even saw it quite recently with Chirac and his refusal (correct in hindsight) to join the Iraq war which started some kind of "propaganda" media campaign in the US that ridiculed France and French people (whole French Fries thing, ungrateful after WW2 rhetoric etc.).

Anyway I still insists, as I wrote initially, that this war does not serve the interests of Europe long-term and that Russia is very much a part of the West despite the likes of Dugin and others trying to claim otherwise.

Russia (ethnic Russian Russia that is) is basically European Russia minus the Southern North Caucasus. Russia being a transcontinental power and being different from other European countries does not make it any less European/Christian in terms of civilization. For instance Russia is totally different from its neighboring Japan, China, Mongolia in the Far East, Turkic Muslim Central Asia or Muslim Caucasus in the South.

Most Russians, while feeling different from say a Brit, think that they are a part of Europe and the wider European Christian civilization.

I read accounts that only people attending Church in Russia are local Armenians, Chinese, and Koreans.

On the other hand, Russia was the only surviving shard of the original Mongol empire after Crimean Khanate, which was destroyed by them. Persianate Kazakh, and Khivan Khanates in the Central Asia were annihilated by them as well as a matter of a succession conflict in between Mongol empire remainders.

Not feeling Russians being oriental, and very much like North East Chinese (descendants of Manchus, Mongol, and Red Beards) is only possible if you never dealt with North East Chinese.

Culturally, Russians are occidentals, but, mentally, they are 1000% orientals. I would say, they are more oriental in their thought framework substratum than most urban East Asians nowadays.

Last edited:
Sure, the do rocket sience, build hypersonic missiles and use it in war. The whole west do it :lol:

You mean when they kidnap German scientists to build their nascent rocket techs, enslaved eastern European & used their industrial basis to create it.

FYI most of those techs came from ukrainians. Russians are just mongols that drink vodka instead of fermented sheep milk.

Also saying Russian are intelligent are against evidence to the contrary.

Pakistan giving back to Ukraine

Last edited:
I read accounts that only people attending Church in Russia are local Armenians, Chinese, and Koreans.

On the other hand, Russia was the only surviving shard of the original Mongol empire after Crimean Khanate, which was destroyed by them. Persianate Kazakh, and Khivan Khanates in the Central Asia were annihilated by them as well as a matter of a succession conflict in between Mongol empire remainders.

Not feeling Russians being oriental, and very much like North East Chinese (descendants of Manchus, Mongol, and Red Beards) is only possible if you never dealt with North East Chinese.

Russian Rurikid principalities, from what I recall, where mostly left alone in so far as they were paying tribute to the Golden Horde. Laver the likes of Nevsky defeated them and gave rise (later) to the Grand Duchy of Moscow that later gave rise to the Tsardom of Russia and rest is history.

default.jpg

Nah, most rural Russians and many old generations are Orthodox Church goers. Armenains are a small minority within Russia, Chinese and Koreans even more, lol. The two latter are insignificant outside of the Far Eastern Russian regions.

You are thinking about Russian Siberian and the native non-Russian (non-ethnic Russians) and thinking that they are representatives of the average Russian. They are overall a tiny minority. It amounts to thinking that Chinese are Muslim because you had many encounters with Uyghur's and Hui Chinese in KSA and the GCC.

Anyway looking at world maps (I know that Russia is always bigger on maps than in the real world) but the size of that country never fails to amaze me, lol.

Speaking of which, Kamchatka has long been on my bucket list of travel destinations.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom