What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Last edited:
When France left NATO's integrated command in the 60's and told the US troops to leave ... they just left.

View attachment 919595
You need to stop aruge with the infirm and the insane......

The existence of NATO is to prevent exactly what happened to Ukraine to other Eastern/Northern European nation, and that is why country join NATO, they don't want what happened to Ukraine happened to them. And that is why Sweden and Finland, both has been neutral even thru 2 World War wanted to be a part of it, just let that sink in for a moment.

US government is not the driving force of NATO expansion, Russia is, and as many people have pointed out here, NATO should give Putin a "NATO Greatest Salesman of All Time" plaque to commemorate what he had done for NATO. Without him, NATO would most likely already be dead at this point. He, not the west, had singlehandedly resurrect NATO, this is even on the heel of our former president vow to dismantle it......That was how low it was....

Well, over the decades i was member of all of the parties what at the moment sit in german Bundestag. And all are the same. And that is why i all exit after 1-2 years membership. I know whats happen in these parties behind curtain.

Interesting. Would you prefer if Germany did not have a revolution in 1918 and had remained under Prussian (Hohenzollern) rule? Do you think that Germany would be better off today?

"the Germans can vote their own rulers and remove them"

This is completely false.
As fake as your mask.

In Germany, no one is allowed to deviate from the London-Washingtonian Creed (1914-) on pain of ostracism and excommunication.

Tomas de Torquemada was a fuxxxx amateur.

But this is an absurd statement. Nobody presents Spaniards from electing say VOX (who are rapidly pro-Ukraine) or say the old Falangists. The problem is that they have no majority support. You can blame that one the society, propaganda or whatever but facts remain the same.

Now tell me, can the average Russian, even if he wanted, remove Putin? He has been ruling for 23 years by now. He even managed to change the constitution of Russia several times in sham elections in order to stay in power longer.

Come on.....

You did not apply to my factual points of Spain being one of the most important Western countries and very much part of the West and one of the largest colonial/imperial powers of the past.

Spain in the 1500's was the US of today.

You need to stop aruge with the infirm and the insane......

The existence of NATO is to prevent exactly what happened to Ukraine to other Eastern/Northern European nation, and that is why country join NATO, they don't want what happened to Ukraine happened to them. And that is why Sweden and Finland, both has been neutral even thru 2 World War wanted to be a part of it, just let that sink in for a moment.

US government is not the driving force of NATO expansion, Russia is, and as many people have pointed out here, NATO should give Putin a "NATO Greatest Salesman of All Time" plaque to commemorate what he had done for NATO. Without him, NATO would most likely already be dead at this point. He, not the west, had singlehandedly resurrect NATO, this is even on the heel of our former president vow to dismantle it......That was how low it was....

Actually you are very wrong here.

Most people in the West happen to be of a liberal/democratic stock and they view US as the foremost example/most powerful Western country and they are (most of them) fully enamored in US culture. They want to be a part of the economic growth and wealth of the Western world. The US is the driving force in this.

Russian policy in its neighborhood is not helping those smaller countries in this regard but I don't think it was the main goal for say Poland or Hungary to join EU, NATO or the West, because they were already a part of the West (always) historically and wanted to be a part of a Christian-dominated Europe/system rather than a communist godless, totalitarian USSR system.

Last edited:
Actually you are very wrong here.

Most people in the West happen to be of a liberal/democratic stock and they view US as the foremost example/most powerful Western country and they are (most of them) fully enamored in US culture. They want to be a part of the economic growth and wealth of the Western world. The US is the driving force in this.

Russian policy in its neighborhood is not helping those smaller countries in this regard but I don't think it was the main goal for say Poland or Hungary to join EU, NATO or the West, because they were already a part of the West (always) historically and wanted to be a part of a Christian-dominated Europe/system rather than a communist godless, totalitarian USSR system.
And you ARE in the wrong here

I am talking about NATO, not EU, NATO have nothing to do with economic development. It is a defence pact. It will not help their member with economic growth, there are only 1 reason to join NATO, and that's for security guarantee.

On the other hand, you are also wrong about history, The west was not historically wanted to be Christian Dominated Europe. Cyrillic Orthodox branch of Christianity are always more militant than Western Denomination, as the later always enjoy much more secularism than the Eastern Orthodox.

Interesting. Would you prefer if Germany did not have a revolution in 1918 and had remained under Prussian (Hohenzollern) rule? Do you think that Germany would be better off today?

The WW1, where GB manipulated continantal europe into warplace as so often, has ended with a peace treaty by all. And the then given borders from 1919 are valid. So talking about Kingdom ect. is over. And the given borders of 1919 are still valid - with some minor exceptions but what is not a must have - are still valid today cause it was/is the last treaty what was signed. And that is why Germany is still in state of war, is occupied and stand, together with Japan what is also still occupied, in the UN as "enemy states". "Enemy states" mean that all the listed countries who helped against Germany or Japan can anytime do war against "enemy states" without approval by UN or hindered by any International law. So to say Germany is "better off today" is a bad joke.

And you ARE in the wrong here

I am talking about NATO, not EU, NATO have nothing to do with economic development. It is a defence pact. It will not help their member with economic growth, there are only 1 reason to join NATO, and that's for security guarantee.

On the other hand, you are also wrong about history, The west was not historically wanted to be Christian Dominated Europe. Cyrillic Orthodox branch of Christianity are always more militant than Western Denomination, as the later always enjoy much more secularism than the Eastern Orthodox.

You are completely wrong. NATO is a security alliance but it much deeper than just that. It is the security arm of the already existing integrated Western world. EU is an economic union first and foremost, a Western one mainly too. The only exception is Turkey (NATO) and that is only due to the Cold War and Turkish fears of being swallowed up by the USSR and its strategic location and secularism post-Ataturk. For instance today Turkey would/could not have joined NATO.

Nonsense. Catholicism, Protestantism and Orthodox Christianity are all part of the same wider Christian family and were mostly always united against external threats (non-Christians).

And Catholics were far more militant and far more successful than the Orthodox which is why Catholics are the by far biggest Christian group today.

Neither Catholicism nor Orthodox Christianity are secular. Only Protestantism due to Europaen monarchs adopting Protestantism because they wanted to create their own national churches that they could control rather than be under the orders of the Pope in Rome.

Secularism in Europe/West came much later as a consequence of the enlightenment and events in USA (declaration of independence), French Revolution etc.

The WW1, where GB manipulated continantal europe into warplace as so often, has ended with a peace treaty by all. And the then given borders from 1919 are valid. So talking about Kingdom ect. is over. And the given borders of 1919 are still valid - with some minor exceptions but what is not a must have - are still valid today cause it was/is the last treaty what was signed. And that is why Germany is still in state of war, is occupied and stand, together with Japan what is also still occupied, in the UN as "enemy states". "Enemy states" mean that all the listed countries who helped against Germany or Japan can anytime do war against "enemy states" without approval by UN or hindered by any International law. So to say Germany is "better off today" is a bad joke.

But did Germany not legally recognize the post-1945 borders in 1990?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German–Polish_Border_Treaty

Anyway do you have any sources to your claims, I would be interested in learning more about the topics that you have mentioned.

Thank you.

You are completely wrong. NATO is a security alliance but it much deeper than just that. It is the security arm of the already existing integrated Western world. EU is an economic union first and foremost, a Western one mainly too. The only exception is Turkey (NATO) and that is only due to the Cold War and Turkish fears of being swallowed up by the USSR and its strategic location and secularism post-Ataturk. For instance today Turkey would/could not have joined NATO.

Nonsense. Catholicism, Protestantism and Orthodox Christianity are all part of the same wider Christian family and were mostly always united against external threats (non-Christians).

And Catholics were far more militant and far more successful than the Orthodox which is why Catholics are the by far biggest Christian group today.

Neither Catholicism nor Orthodox Christianity are secular. Only Protestantism due to Europaen monarchs adopting Protestantism because they wanted to create their own national churches that they could control rather than be under the orders of the Pope in Rome.

Secularism in Europe/West came much later as a consequence of the enlightenment and events in USA (declaration of independence), French Revolution etc.
Sure, NATO is much more bigger than a Security Treaty, then remind me why Turkey wanted to join EU when they are already in NATO?

and by saying this

Catholicism, Protestantism and Orthodox Christianity are all part of the same wider Christian family and were mostly always united against external threats

Show how much you know about Christianity. You are doing what people in the west are doing about Islam and Muslim right now. You are generalising the entire religion.

This is a good article to start reading if you want to learn anything about Christianity.

Sure, NATO is much more bigger than a Security Treaty, then remind me why Turkey wanted to join EU when they are already in NATO?

and by saying this

Show how much you know about Christianity. You are doing what people in the west are doing about Islam and Muslim right now. You are generalising the entire religion.

This is a good article to start reading if you want to learn anything about Christianity.

NATO and EU are mostly Western organizations with a similar policy, style of governance (liberal democracies) and the same end goals. EU is the political and economic sphere of the European cooperation (by large) while NATO is the wider Western security alliance.

You mentioning Turkey wanting to join EU for 30 years + years but not being able to reaffirms my initial points, not the opposite.

You don't know anything about what I know about or not, so quick embarrassing yourself. Nor do you know me. I probably know more about Christianity and its history than you do.

Catholicism, Orthodox, Protestantism etc. are all part of the Christian family. Nothing that I wrote in this regard is factually wrong. Similarly with them usually being united against non-Christians. Also correct mostly.

Your claim of Orthodox Christians being more militant is also absurd seeing how much larger and influential Catholicism is compared to Orthodox Christianity. Other than Russia there is not a single powerful (historically too, other than Greece - Byzantine Empire) Orthodox country out there today.

But did Germany not legally recognize the post-1945 borders in 1990?

The BRD or DDR or the "united BRD/DDR" IS NOT Germany. The BRD and the DDR are artificial constructions of France, USA, GB and UDSSR. So Germany never has done any treaties or what so ever since end of ww2. There is no peace treaty after ww2 as it was like after ww1. So Germany 1919 still exists. This pic shows you the still existing Germany in whose borders the artificial countries BRD/Poland/Kaliningrad lay

deutschland.jpg

NATO and EU are mostly Western organizations with a similar policy, style of governance (liberal democracies) and the same end goals. EU is the political and economic sphere of the European cooperation (by large) while NATO is the wider Western security alliance.

You mentioning Turkey wanting to join EU for 30 years + years but not being able to reaffirms my initial points, not the opposite.

You don't know anything about what I know about or not, so quick embarrassing yourself. Nor do you know me. I probably know more about Christianity and its history than you do.

Catholicism, Orthodox, Protestantism etc. are all part of the Christian family. Nothing that I wrote in this regard is factually wrong. Similarly with them usually being united against non-Christians. Also correct mostly.

Your claim of Orthodox Christians being more militant is also absurd seeing how much larger and influential Catholicism is compared to Orthodox Christianity. Other than Russia there is not a single powerful (historically too, other than Greece - Byzantine Empire) Orthodox country out there today.
First of all, you need to define what is a "Western" Organisation, and by saying what you are saying, you meant that EVERY organisation that was originated from the West are going to be with Similar Policy?? Boy, I can't tell you how wrong you are.

And about Christianity, I don't need to know you, I only need to know what you said, and by saying

Catholicism, Orthodox, Protestantism etc. are all part of the Christian family

THIS IS DEAD WRONG. Because they aren't at the same family of Christianity. And that is what the article I point you to is saying, Daniel Lattier point out that Catholicism and Protestantism is an off shoot of traditional Latin Christianity, which is stemming from Byzantine empire and rooted in modern day Jerusalem. Saying what you are saying effectively meant every off shoot of Christianity is the same, problem is, even branches along the same denomination are different, take Protestantism alone, Lutheran, Methodist, Baptist, Adventism and so on have different ideology and doctrine, just because they all believe in the same entity does not make it "Part" of the Christianity family, because then you would have to explain the fringe Christianity organisation such as Church of LDS and Jevonah's Witness who is Nontrinitarians

You have your opinion of course, you are free to believe what you want to believe, but to go by and say other people opinion is wrong? Well, if this is the case, that mean you have more authority over me or a knowledge base better than me to have said so, then I will have to believe in Lattier explanation of Christianity than you because he has a PhD in Theology. Because I believe in Lattier explanation of Christianity is right and yours are wrong.

Last edited:
First of all, you need to define what is a "Western" Organisation, and by saying what you are saying, you meant that EVERY organisation that was originated from the West are going to be with Similar Policy?? Boy, I can't tell you how wrong you are.

And about Christianity, I don't need to know you, I only need to know what you said, and by saying

THIS IS DEAD WRONG. Because they aren't at the same family of Christianity. And that is what the article I point you to is saying, Daniel Lattier point out that Catholicism and Protestantism is an off shoot of traditional Latin Christianity, which is stemming from Byzantine empire and rooted in modern day Jerusalem. Saying what you are saying effectively meant every off shoot of Christianity is the same, problem is, even branches along the same denomination are different, take Protestantism alone, Lutheran, Methodist, Baptist, Adventism and so on have different ideology and doctrine, just because they all believe in the same entity does not make it "Part" of the Christianity family, because then you would have to explain the fringe Christianity organisation such as Church of LDS and Jevonah's Witness who is Nontrinitarians

You have your opinion of course, you are free to believe what you want to believe, but to go by and say other people opinion is wrong? Well, if this is the case, then I will have to believe in Lattier explanation of Christianity than you because he has a PhD in Theology.

Are you even reading what I am writing?

I already defined what that is. Mostly Western nations, Christian in their great majority (Turkey the only exception if you have not noticed and the reason why they were even admitted in the first place I already explained) and with a liberal-democratic form of governance, in other words a large degree of shared values. I could go on further and talk about what otherwise binds those countries together that happen to be NATO and EU members.

Of course there are internal differences within such organizations, just like in every single country fo the world, but that is similarly the case with the US in terms of internal politics (Republicans vs Democrat's, conservatives vs liberals, liberal states vs conservative states etc.). Yet we still talk about US policies as something particular even though there are millions of different view points within the US. That is not the point here.

I really don't bother to argue why Christian sects such as Catholicism, Orthodoxy and Protestantism are part of the same wider Christian family.

Are you even reading what I am writing?

I already defined what that is. Mostly Western nations, Christian in their great majority (Turkey the only exception if you have not noticed and the reason why they were even admitted in the first place I already explained) and with a liberal-democratic form of governance, in other words a large degree of shared values. I could go on further and talk about what otherwise binds those countries together that happen to be NATO and EU members.

Of course there are internal differences within such organizations, just like in every single country fo the world, but that is similarly the case with the US in terms of internal politics (Republicans vs Democrat's, conservatives vs liberals, liberal states vs conservative states etc.). Yet we still talk about US policies as something particular even though there are millions of different view points within the US. That is not the point here.

I really don't bother to argue why Christian sects such as Catholicism, Orthodoxy and Protestantism are part of the same wider Christian family.
Dude, I am a Political Major, had a degree in Political Science, I can tell you if you don't know shit (And by saying the difference between Protestant and Catholic are the same as Republican and Democrats, it REALLY mean you know shit) about Politics and you better be laying off there, I KNOW a lot more about Politics than you do. I can tell you it is completely different between the 2.

And you are the person who said all denomination are part of one big family, and then you proceed to say you don't bother to argue why? I smell a repeat from last time you said I was wrong when I said Ukrainian are mostly not Ethnics Russian when I supply tons of poll data from Ukrainian census and you give me nothing. I mean, I quote Lattier, a Doctorate of Theology explaining why the denomination is difference, and it again come up with your idea is right and everyone is wrong..

Again, I am not against you to believe what you want to believe, I am against you saying other people is wrong when other people opinion is formed by a more knowledgeable base than only your belief.

bro China is not aligning with Russia in this conflict and neither do I have a horse in this race personally, I won't deny that my usual source of information may be a bit biased but your projection on Russia sounds way too outrageous 😂
LoL then tell Xi to stop buying Rusky oil & tell Russia to leave Ukraine then. Even Erdogan have the common sense to tell Russia to leave.

Chinese sourced is not even biased its just outright disinformation.

Dude, I am a Political Major, had a degree in Political Science, I can tell you if you don't know shit (And by saying the difference between Protestant and Catholic are the same as Republican and Democrats, it REALLY mean you know shit) about Politics and you better be laying off there, I KNOW a lot more about Politics than you do. I can tell you it is completely different between the 2.

And you are the person who said all denomination are part of one big family, and then you proceed to say you don't bother to argue why? I smell a repeat from last time you said I was wrong when I said Ukrainian are mostly not Ethnics Russian when I supply tons of poll data from Ukrainian census and you give me nothing. I mean, I quote Lattier, a Doctorate of Theology explaining why the denomination is difference, and it again come up with your idea is right and everyone is wrong..

Again, I am not against you to believe what you want to believe, I am against you saying other people is wrong when other people opinion is formed by a more knowledgeable base than only your belief.

Sure, you have degrees in every field by now, the same old story of knowing it all and refusing to admit any mistakes and the same strange command of English as usual.

It is beyond ridiculous to keep insisting that CHRISTIAN SECTS SUCH AS CATHOLICISM, ORTHODOXY, PROTESTANTISM ARE NOT PART OF THE WIDER CHRISTIAN FAMILY (CHRISTIANITY) WHEN EVERY THEOLOGIST WILL TELL YOU THAT THIS IS INDEED THE CASE DESPITE THEOLOGICAL AND HISTORICAL DIFFERENCES.

What is next, you are going to tell me that Sunni and Shia Islam are not part of the Islamic family or Islam?

This is getting ridiculous.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom