What's new

PSA for tracking down a hacker

siegecrossbow

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
China
Hi all. Long time no see. Due to life related reasons I haven't been able to frequent PDF lately.

One of the defense forums I mod at suffered a series of savage cyber attacks two days ago. The administrator claims that the attack originated from Pakistan, based on the message the hacker left behind after he defaced our website. Link to the Admin thread here:

http://www.*********************/showthread.php?t=6564 (fill in sinodefence_forum.com, no underscore, for the ****)

If you have any information on the whereabouts and motives of the hackers, please contact me or the sinodefence admin. Thank you very much!

Hi all. Long time no see. Due to life related reasons I haven't been able to frequent PDF lately.

One of the defense forums I mod at suffered a series of savage cyber attacks two days ago. The administrator claims that the attack originated from Pakistan, based on the message the hacker left behind after he defaced our website. Link to the Admin thread here:

http://www.*********************/showthread.php?t=6564 (fill in sinodefence_forum.com, no underscore, for the ****)

If you have any information on the whereabouts and motives of the hackers, please contact me or the sinodefence admin. Thank you very much!
Any reward ????

Hey buddy! :woot:

I hope the Admins here will be able to help.

Who knows where the attacks REALLY originate from. There was a massive hacking attack on Chinese government websites a while back, and the message left behind "claimed" it was from the "Pakistan Cyber Army".

But why would they want to do that? It makes no sense. They should put an official denial on their website, so that everyone knows they were framed for it.

These "hackers" are mostly script kiddies...
And they were probably not from Pakistan... Rather our neighbor next door..

India isn't sophisticated or capable enough to play these sorts of in-depth geopolitical games. America is a much more likely candidate. Another CIA agent in Pakistan like Raymond Davis, but sitting at a computer instead of brandishing a gun.

Any reward ????

I can't promise much, but you'll have the gratitude of me and the sinodefence staff, as well as a shot at exposing the true culprit behind the attacks.

These "hackers" are mostly script kiddies...
And they were probably not from Pakistan... Rather our neighbor next door..

I also suspected false flag attacks, though I've yet to voice my concerns on the other forum. Seems kind of inept to plaster your personal info all over a cyber attack...

Either way I might have to consult PDF Admins on how to tighten security forum security. Sick and tired of losing data and getting defaced once every few weeks.

What's the reward if someone catches the hacker? Plus what part of pakistan did the attack originate from?

What's the reward if someone catches the hacker? Plus what part of pakistan did the attack originate from?

I don't know, but the sinodefence admin has the address and the email of the hacker who did this. Only problem is I don't know whether they are valid.

I don't know, but the sinodefence admin has the address and the email of the hacker who did this. Only problem is I don't know whether they are valid.

I looked into it and I saw too much red and (No green) and (No hotspot shield being used) on the defaced page.:undecided:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom