What's new

Possible J-XX pic?

dingyibvs

Reaction score
Country
China
Yea, I know, 99% just a fanart. But hey, a real one's gotta come out one of these days right?

jxxpossibleps.png

Already sparked a big debate on sinodefence... Personally I think we just have to wait. I don't know if it means anything but the original thread on CD has been closed by the mods.

The runway certainly resembles CAC's runway 20 though:

chengdu aircraft corporation - Google Maps

According to people on Feiyang the number at the end of the runway should be 02 and not 20 (20 is the wrong end of the runway!). However considering that the "correct" end is more visible to public they might've placed the plane at the other end for security reason.

An obvious fake.

Neither the J-14 nor the J-13 has physical specifications anywhere near the picture shown.

It's either an RC or an altered photograph.

China is at least 5 years away from releasing photographs of the J-13 or J-14.

Yea, I know, 99% just a fanart. But hey, a real one's gotta come out one of these days right?

jxxpossibleps.png

Please note that the plane produces no obvious shadow, and the "shadow line" completely outlines it, therefore defying the laws of light.

Also, there is a white runway line that runs from the tip of the aircraft nose and onwards, instead of entire runway.

If the picture is authentic, then it is the J-13, built by CAC.

From the picture, I can tell:
- The plane has tri-plane design
- It has side intakes (as opposed to under-chin intakes on the J-14)
- It has internal weapons bays (judging from size)

H-8 Bomber Prototype

chinesestealthcraft.jpg

Xian H-8 bomber was a Chinese military aircraft, successor to the aging twin-engined H-6 jet bomber.

Back
Top Bottom