Pakistan-Iran rail service suspended

Hack-Hook

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
1892525-img__-1547937535-683-640x480.jpg

QUETTA :
The Pakistan-Iran cargo train service has been suspended for three days after nine bogies of a goods train derailed in Kaishangi are of Nushki district on Saturday.

According to sources, the train loaded with 600 tonnes of brimstone was coming to Quetta from Mirjawa, Iran. The incident took place due to malfunction in the train engine, the sources added.

More than 100 feet of railway tack was damaged.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1892525/1-pakistan-iran-rail-service-suspended/

I don't knew about Pakistan side of the railroad , but Iranian side is one of the oldest and less maintained part of the Iran rail road and I guess even the Pakistani side of it have the same problem and that rail road seriously need some renovation .
preferably removed and laid again (and honestly it would be a lot better if they use Standard International Gauge for it, not the one that British used to separate India and Pakistan rail road from the rest of the world.)

I don't knew about Pakistan side of the railroad , but Iranian side is one of the oldest and less maintained part of the Iran rail road and I guess even the Pakistani side of it have the same problem and that rail road seriously need some renovation .
preferably removed and laid again (and honestly it would be a lot better if they use Standard International Gauge for it, not the one that British used to separate India and Pakistan rail road from the rest of the world.)

Well they are learning the lessons I guess.
Even the train itself seems to be quite old from the looks.

Since my childhood I always used to wonder when the railroad service will be up to par to travel to Iran by rail... I am sure not in my life time... Pakistani nation sucks big time.. majority of them corrupt and low life scums ...

ooch; these boggies have seen their life gone long time back.

Yes there is from Qoetta to Zahedan. Lot of Baloch people travel back and forth to see their relatives as well as businessmen/ traders. Only the bad apples on foreign funding trying to destroy relationship between Iran and Pakistan.

Is there still Passenger service between Iran and Pakistan @Tokhme khar

Yes there is from Qoetta to Zahedan. Lot of Baloch people travel back and forth to see their relatives as well as businessmen/ traders. Only the bad apples on foreign funding trying to destroy relationship between Iran and Pakistan.

Is it run seldom becuase of attacks I cant find it on both the Iranian or Pakistan Railways website

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom