Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tehreek Labbaik Pakistan

• Jamat Ulema e Islam

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What is this?

Oh look another fake Butt Amritsari dala immigrant lying through his teeth.
A new electronic system to control election results before announcing.

@Signalian @waz @ghazi52 @Ghazwa-e-Hind @Meengla @Mrc @ziaulislam @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Azadkashmir @Neelo @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @_NOBODY_ @LeGenD
@HAIDER
@Maula Jatt
@Maarkhoor
@Dalit @Mentee

PmlN, IPP and PPP planning to go for elections without alliances. Pmln is planning to field candidates from all seats.

The big question is how will PTI be able to go for elections when alot of their leadership is in jail. On one hand they want new elections but have no plan with their leaders, workers in jails, media ban.

Pakistan is doomed for next 20 yrs.
No matter how you look at this election will be controversial

But that's no the point..
The point is last 3 yrs several things have made democracy ineffective
No longer anyone cares about opposition or neural care take govt or opposition leader calling the shots .

Pakistanio

I better not hear your crying about anything in 2028.

Whatever happened from 2021-2028 is your fault no one else. You did this.

Zaan warta teng kaye

Screenshot_20230725_082857_English Newspapers PK.jpg

The great thing is that I am never going to hear people crying any more about politicans

Finally PDM will HAVE enough time to make Pakistan great again

Fair elections seem a far cry in present scenario. I think PTI supporters will be stopped by all means to come out on election day and then there is result engineering. In my opinion no single party will be given clear majority in NA.

PTI is now deadly for Corrupt mafia aka Establishment
PTI was deadly because of the Corrupt mafia aka Establishment. Its toothless now. And Establish seems hellbent on making the may 9th protestors an example to deliver a crippling blow the party, (despite all the efforts of Bandinal to save the day for the party).

View attachment 941097

The great thing is that I am never going to hear people crying any more about politicans

Finally PDM will HAVE enough time to make Pakistan great again
Hafiz will have his own nominees for the PM and CT setup. It doesn't really matter what PMLN or PPP negotiate or agree. Dar's name can not make it through. A sign for this was when the IMF's SBA was secured, no one credited it to Dar but the PM and COAS. So if Dar thinks that he might become the caretaker PM, he's smoking some high quality weed.

Last edited:
Tu sade lan te vaj patwari Amritsari haramdeya
@waz @Jango @LeGenD

Fair elections seem a far cry in present scenario. I think PTI supporters will be stopped by all means to come out on election day and then there is result engineering. In my opinion no single party will be given clear majority in NA.
Pretty much this and fauj controls it all from behind the scenes 😔

But if PTI supporters come in big numbers you never know - remember those Punjab polls

They tried to rig those elections too but the sheer numbers of PTI voters overpowered em

If the media ban is in place and alot of the candidates/leaders are in jails then how will Pti fight elections? Even if some candidate wins the seat, we cannot guarantee that he/she will not leave Pti after winning. Overall a failed state, failed electrol system, failed governmental system, failed judicial system. We need major reforms to stabilise the state and progress.

Nothing matters when everything has already been written.

False choices are no choices at all.

If the media ban is in place and alot of the candidates/leaders are in jails then how will Pti fight elections? Even if some candidate wins the seat, we cannot guarantee that he/she will not leave Pti after winning. Overall a failed state, failed electrol system, failed governmental system, failed judicial system. We need major reforms to stabilise the state and progress.
Well i know of a constituency in which 15000+ votes were rejected mostly of a single candidate and still he won with more than 30k lead. So high margin is hard to overturn but yes if they are not even allowed to gain some momentum then its whole another story.

According to Barrister Latif Khosa there will be no elections and a Technocrat setup is going to run the country supported by the mil-establishment and the backing of the USA. They are afraid that if free and fair elections are held then PTI's will be the big winner.
The caretaker government rules are being changed so that if elections are held then they can be manipulated to favour the PDM mafia.

More leaders leave PTI before the elections.

According to Barrister Latif Khosa there will be no elections and a Technocrat setup is going to run the country supported by the mil-establishment and the backing of the USA. They are afraid that if free and fair elections are held then PTI's will be the big winner.
The caretaker government rules are being changed so that if elections are held then they can be manipulated to favour the PDM mafia.
Government will be dissolved soon, already name for caretake PM is being discussed.

The establishment is confident PTI is finished, over 130+ MNAs MPAs have left PTI, plus 22 more expelled by PTI due to PTI P being formed. So that's over 150MNAs MPAs leaving PTI. Realistically can anyone believe PTI will win the elections, the party is in crisis.

Even if PTI wins the elections, they will have big trouble ruling Pakistan due to establishment and PDM pressure.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom