What's new

Military Junta Started Filing FIRs against Religious Speakers as Well

This has nothing to do with establishment. Apparently Mirza made some controversial remarks and it was picked up by other Religious Speakers and Scholars who registered an FIR against him for blasphemy. I don’t know what exactly were the remarks he made but it was enough to draw a strong reaction against him by many others.
Personally I don’t know what remarks were made nor do I support sectarianism.
But this has nothing to do with establishment, rather with the choice of words used by Mirza. This isn’t the first time he’s said something controversial which got a strong reaction.

Now they started filing FIRs against religios speakrs as well. Miliitray Junta is getting desperate, and this time Bajwa is not around to take all the blame.

he is army's asset against imran khan

he wil speak few words against generals to be popular among PTI folks but then goes on to bash imran khan

when zaman park was attacked and people defended imran khan
he said don't love any leader that you to do illegal things
he said khan made the politics dirty
also blamed PTI for using petrol bombs
almost all these things are said by PDM

on shahbaz gill and azam swati's torture
he said they got what they deserved

he said khan is a coward and afriad of going into jail

he also raised tyrion's case for no reason calling her illegal child of khan

and the most dumbest of all
he believed nawaz was punished wrongly in panama case and he was innocent
he believed nawaz was winning 2018 elections but army made PTI win

all of political opions are same as patwaris

i-will-kill-everyone-you-love

One of the very few educated scholors in Pakistan.

Napak Fouj-Noon next plan is unleash sell out Mullahs and use PDC led by Abdullah Gul
against PTI.

They also want to make example out of Ali Amin Ghandapur and Murad Saeed just like
they did to Arshad Sharif Shaheed.

I dont like this engineer Mohammed Ali. But he has been speaking against establishment recently. Probably its a way to ingratiate himself and get more traction. But FIRs on religious grounds is a very dangerous precedent. It could get someone killed and this could stoke fires of sectarianism again.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom