What's new

Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Terrorism Watch

It's just afghans being Afghans

Oh I see…so where were all these ”Afghans” between 2018 and 2022? Funny how when your military’s reputation is in the gutter, out pops all these random “terrorists” like auto bots.

You really think you’re going to fool this generation with your BS?

Oh I see…so where were all these ”Afghans” between 2018 and 2022? Funny how when your military’s reputation is in the gutter, out pops all these random “terrorists” like auto bots.

Are you just retarded or are you just intentionally ignoring facts?
2018 - 164 attacks, 363 civilians shaheed, 158 security forces shaheed, 162 terrorists killed in total.
2019 - 136 attacks, 142 civilians shaheed, 137 soldiers shaheed, 86 terrorists killed in total
2020 - 193 attacks, 169 civilians shaheed, 178 SF shaheed, 159 terrorists killed
2021 - 267 attacks, 214 civilians shaheed, 226 SF shaheed, 223 terrorists killed in total
2022 - 365 attacks, 229 civilians shaheed, 379 soldiers shaheed, 363 terrorists killed in total.

Stupid Liberal
Screenshot_20230420_110533_DuckDuckGo.jpg

They were always here,, the locals are involved too and just as guilty

It's time to step up and make the lives of these people UNBEARABLE

they may attack Pakistan,, but Pakistan can tear apart their lives in Afghanistan and if they are hiding in Pakistan

Are you just retarded or are you just intentionally ignoring facts?
2018 - 164 attacks, 363 civilians shaheed, 158 security forces shaheed, 162 terrorists killed in total.
2019 - 136 attacks, 142 civilians shaheed, 137 soldiers shaheed, 86 terrorists killed in total
2020 - 193 attacks, 169 civilians shaheed, 178 SF shaheed, 159 terrorists killed
2021 - 267 attacks, 214 civilians shaheed, 226 SF shaheed, 223 terrorists killed in total
2022 - 365 attacks, 229 civilians shaheed, 379 soldiers shaheed, 363 terrorists killed in total.

Stupid Liberal
View attachment 933803

Your own statistics that you've posted here only proves my point. When the dollars dried up, out came the autobots.

I used to be like you. Then Pak fauj showed its true colours.

All these Islamist extremist groups started marching "vee luv pak army".

Lol

They were always here,, the locals are involved too and just as guilty

It's time to step up and make the lives of these people UNBEARABLE

they may attack Pakistan,, but Pakistan can tear apart their lives in Afghanistan and if they are hiding in Pakistan

Zero evidence to suggest that.

You Faujeets talk a lot. Too bad you can't do anything.

Drones were murdering our civilians for years. Where was your fauj?

Your own statistics that you've posted here only proves my point. When the dollars dried up, out came the autobots.

I'm sorry but how the **** does that prove your point?

I'm sorry but how the **** does that prove your point?

The whole purpose of Zarb-e-Azb was to destroy the TTP. It did that….hence why terrorist attacks had all but been eliminated. The US also financed a good amount behind the offensive.

Fast forward to 2023 and the TTP are all of a sudden back in full force just when the military’s reputation is in the gutter? Islamist parties, who previously were considered enemies of the state, are now conducting marches in Karachi hold “We Love Pak Army” posters.

I mean who are you trying to fool here? If TTP was going to make an offensive against Pakistan, it would have been in 2021 after the Americans were kicked out of Afghanistan.

You mean to tell me the TTP sat on their hands all this time?

Stop deluding this nation. Your jIg is up. Go onto twitter right now and watch all your Faujeet handles getting roasted.

Laugh all you want….

All these Islamist extremist groups started marching "vee luv pak army".

Lol

Zero evidence to suggest that.

You Faujeets talk a lot. Too bad you can't do anything.

Drones were murdering our civilians for years. Where was your fauj?

Yaar be serious their were no civilians

They were either terrorists or people sheltering terrorists and none of them saw themselves as Pakistani

The whole purpose of Zarb-e-Azb was to destroy the TTP. It did that….hence why terrorist attacks had all but been eliminated. The US also financed a good amount behind the offensive.

Fast forward to 2023 and the TTP are all of a sudden back in full force just when the military’s reputation is in the gutter? Islamist parties, who previously were considered enemies of the state, are now conducting marches in Karachi hold “We Love Pak Army” posters.

I mean who are you trying to fool here? If TTP was going to make an offensive against Pakistan, it would have been in 2021 after the Americans were kicked out of Afghanistan.

You mean to tell me the TTP sat on their hands all this time?

Stop deluding this nation. Your jIg is up. Go onto twitter right now and watch all your Faujeet handles getting roasted.

Laugh all you want….
"Part of the war in North-West Pakistan, up to 30,000 Pakistani soldiers were involved in Zarb-e-Azb, described as a "comprehensive operation" to flush out all foreign and local militants hiding in North Waziristan.[37]"

please tell me you are joking. Operation zarb e azb broke the militants fighting strength, which forced them to retreat into Afghanistan which acted a safe haven for them, so they can gather their strength back. That is exactly what happened. To deny that would be retarded, although I wouldn't put it past you.

Since zarb e azb ended in 2017, there have been 1125 attacks by terrorists in the country (2017 - 2022) of which 961 of them happened during Imran Khan's tenure. You are blatantly ignoring everything that transpired from 2017 till post Taliban takeover of Afghanistan just to suit your BS narrative.

Oh and regarding your ttp offensive in 2021. It did happen you idiot. They held an offensive against the security forces of Pakistan in 2021/2022 (during IK tenure no less) which is why there was such a large uptick in attacks during those 2 years. (That and the Taliban takeover emboldened them). But no...nothing happened during 2017 - post taliban takeover. 1125 attacks never took place ooohhhh. They didn't take place if you kept your eyes shut during those years.

Liberal

"Part of the war in North-West Pakistan, up to 30,000 Pakistani soldiers were involved in Zarb-e-Azb, described as a "comprehensive operation" to flush out all foreign and local militants hiding in North Waziristan.[37]"

Cool. What does that have to do with what I'm saying.

please tell me you are joking. Operation zarb e azb broke the militants fighting strength, which forced them to retreat into Afghanistan which acted a safe haven for them, so they can gather their strength back.

That's doesn't sound like a very good plan. I thought Zarb e Azb was about destroying the TTP. Forcing them into a safe haven like Afghanistan would be counter productive.

I guess the Pakistan Army operates much like the Americans. They're in the business of maintaining a war, not ending wars.

That is exactly what happened. To deny that would be retarded, although I wouldn't put it past you.

Indeed it did.

Since zarb e azb ended in 2017, there have been 1125 attacks by terrorists in the country (2017 - 2022) of which 961 of them happened during Imran Khan's tenure. You are blatantly ignoring everything that transpired from 2017 till post Taliban takeover of Afghanistan just to suit your BS narrative.

The incidents which took place during IKs tenure mirrored that of pre 911 Pakistan. I'll take that any day of the week.

Oh and regarding your ttp offensive in 2021. It did happen you idiot.

Cool story.

They held an offensive against the security forces of Pakistan in 2021/2022 (during IK tenure no less) which is why there was such a large uptick in attacks during those 2 years. (That and the Taliban takeover emboldened them). But no...nothing happened during 2017 - post taliban takeover. 1125 attacks never took place ooohhhh. They didn't take place if you kept your eyes shut during those years.

Liberal

You seem really triggered by the fact nobody here believes a thing you or your British East India company say.

Until and unless you can prove without a shadow of a doubt that this threat exists, nobody is going to take you seriously.

The fact you can't even take a page of of your masters play book in regards to how they fooled the world about Iraq speaks volumes.

At least try to be convincing.

PS: loved how you ignored the part about American drones murdering Pakistani citizens while your military looked on.

Cool. What does that have to do with what I'm saying.
I've displayed the objective of the military operation. It's not black and white like you were saying.
That's doesn't sound like a very good plan. I thought Zarb e Azb was about destroying the TTP. Forcing them into a safe haven like Afghanistan would be counter productive.

I guess the Pakistan Army operates much like the Americans. They're in the business of maintaining a war, not ending wars.
Pakistan was hitting the militants inside of Afghanistan but it was mostly covert. If they did it overtly then the Ghani govt which supported the TTP, would have screamed bloody murder and call it a declaration of war (because you know, a country is conducting multiple airstrikes and ground strikes inside of a hostile nation).

Even today the Taliban don't take to kindly to Pakistan conducting strikes against the terrorists in their country.
The incidents which took place during IKs tenure mirrored that of pre 911 Pakistan. I'll take that any day of the week.
What the f are you talking about?
Cool story.
Screenshot_20230611_190007_DuckDuckGo.jpg

That's you
You seem really triggered by the fact nobody here believes a thing you or your British East India company say.
Most are like that because of politics, you are like that because you are a pos Liberal. Simple as. Fake Imran Khan supporter lol.
Until and unless you can prove without a shadow of a doubt that this threat exists, nobody is going to take you seriously.
Typical Liberal. Head buried in the sand. Also fun fact, the data sheet I provided isn't produced by Pakistan. But keep your head in the sand. Its all you are good at
The fact you can't even take a page of of your masters play book in regards to how they fooled the world about Iraq speaks volumes.
Who tf is talking about Iraq?
At least try to be convincing.
And you are? Mrs. Head buried so far in the sand that you can probably see the damn core of the Earth.
PS: loved how you ignored the part about American drones murdering Pakistani citizens while your military looked on.
Why would I? We aren't discussing drone strikes now are we? You are just doing a typical Liberal tactic. Diverting from the main topic to try and score a win. Too bad you can't. Also stop feigning sympathy for the victims of the drone strikes you piece of trash. You don't care about them. To you, they are merely just another item you can use to spout more anti army propaganda. Fake Imran Khan supporter.

Security forces on Monday killed one terrorist and injured two others during an exchange of fire in general area Spinwam in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa’s North Waziristan district, the military said in a statement.

Monday....
One terrorist killed and two others injured during an exchange of fire in general area of Spinwam, North Waziristan..

Fyb8VTqaAAA7w0k

Terrorist killed during exchange of fire with security forces in North Waziristan: ISPR

June 13, 2023
20517246641686626127.jpg

(File Photo)
One terrorist has been killed and two others wounded in an exchange of fire with security forces in Speenwam area of North Waziristan district.
According to ISPR, the killed terrorist was actively involved in terrorist activities against security forces and killing of innocent citizens.
Weapons and ammunition were also recovered from the terrorists.

North Waziristan: 3 soldiers martyred , 3 terrorists killed in exchange of fire

June 11, 2023

8847171951686463349.jpg

Three terrorists have been killed and four others injured in an intelligence based operation by security forces in Miran Shah area of North Waziristan district.
According to ISPR, weapons and ammunition were also recovered from the terrorists.
However, during intense exchange of fire, three Army personnel, including Subedar Asghar Ali, Sepoy Naseem Khan and Sepoy Muhammad Zaman also embraced martyrdom while fighting gallantly.
Later, sanitization of the area was carried out to eliminate any other terrorists in the area.

Last edited:
North Waziristan:
Two mortars were fired at the Miran Shah army camp from unknown directions. One mortar landed at the Deputy Commissioner's house. The driver of the Deputy Commissioner sustained minor injuries in the incident.

Another mortar landed outside the camp. Deputy Commissioner Rehan Gul Khattak remained unharmed as he was in his office. The Deputy Commissioner's house suffered partial damage in the mortar attack.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom