What's new

ISPR releases new song on Youm-e-Istehsal, in solidarity with the Kashmiris

Kailash Kumar

Reaction score
Country
Suriname
Ja Chor Day Meri Waadi | Kashmir Song Article 370 | Shafqat Amanat Ali | 05 Aug 2020 | ISPR

1 aug. 2020

ISPR released new Song on Youm-e-Istehsal, in solidarity with the Kashmiris. 5th Aug 20 marks one year of abrogation of Article 370 and lockdown & curfew in Indian Illegaly Occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IIOJK). Kashmir uprising, sufferings of Kashmiris & human rights violations by Indian Army have been highlighted.

Note: the text from above is from the same URL as from the YouTube video clip.

this needs to stop,these cringe songs are an insult to kashmiris,a simple solidarity message is enough

this needs to stop,these cringe songs are an insult to kashmiris,a simple solidarity message is enough

When you have clowns occupying important defense posts, this is what you get.

The people aren't so stupid anymore. A cringey song and other cosmetic measures (renaming streets, empty statements) are just making the establishment a laughing stock --- and rightly so.

Either admit that you've abandoned Kashmir (your "diplomatic pushes" aren't going to do jack shit --- stop wasting our and the world's time) or re-activate the resistance.

What a pathetic, sad joke.

@Areesh

Could anyone let me know if there is an email address for the ISPR? I swear I want to send them a strong-worded complaint on how they're utilizing their resources pathetically. They can do much better than goddamn music videos. Something informative, about the military and it's different arms, military history. But not this trash, sorry.

Either admit that you've abandoned Kashmir (your "diplomatic pushes" aren't going to do jack shit --- stop wasting our and the world's time) or re-activate the resistance.

What a pathetic, sad joke.

@Areesh

Exactly

We can do the bold part and we are not doing it

The rest is all useless noise

Pakistan Post released a Special Stamp.

117170887_2936783149782697_2421574809585340102_o.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom