What's new

Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan releases photo of 10 terrorists involved in Karachi airport attack

I hope IMU and TTP fight over who has the right to claim the failed attack-
I hope the fight is deadly-

The question is who was the 11th person that got arrested?-

yaar hindu to fair and lovely laga k b itnay goray nia ho saktay- na uchal-
Really are you that dumb to not to get the satire behind the post.

I hope IMU and TTP fight over who has the right to claim the failed attack-
I hope the fight is deadly-

The question is who was the 11th person that got arrested?-
Some claim him to be the 1 doing the live recording with his mobile :woot:

Yea even I found that to be true!

WTH why both TTP and IMU want to claim for a failed opperation? What was their mission to just waste 10 young guys?
That is what confusing me too, and that will explain the fact that ttp claimed the responsibility after several horse while imu claim after 2 days.... Why? On one side you have taliban giving ultimatum to foreigners to leave waziristan and on the other side you have your spokesman celebrating the victory of same group...

The IMU matter should be taken up with the Uzbekistan government

Also not to forget our American frenemies also have links with central asian militants

That is what confusing me too, and that will explain the fact that ttp claimed the responsibility after several horse while imu claim after 2 days.... Why? On one side you have taliban giving ultimatum to foreigners to leave waziristan and on the other side you have your spokesman celebrating the victory of same group...
pata nai yaar...har kissi ki aqal phutti wi hai aaj kal....kuch bhi bakdaytay hain :unsure: be it true, false, failure whatever bus humnay tv par anna hai :unsure:

The IMU matter should be taken up with the Uzbekistan government

Also not to forget our American frenemies also have links with central asian militants

IMU cadres are mostly Uzbeks from Afghanistan.

so can we get the live mobile recording how the attack started?-
yaar its what I heard someone say on that Karachi airport attack thread! and I think he was taking pictures or making videos of the dead rather than the attack (towards the end so I am not sure how useful his video or mobile would be to us!)

what on earth???
He thinks you are Uzbek? :woot: :rofl:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom