What's new

Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan releases photo of 10 terrorists involved in Karachi airport attack

I swear one of the dead terrorists looked like a pure gulf Arab.

These Uzbekis need to get a life. If you don't want to get killed by the Pakistani Air force don't call yourself taliban and get the hell out of pakistan.

It is quite clear that different terrorist elements are focused on executing their deadly terrorist agenda inside Pakistan. It is simply imperative for everyone to hold these obvious culprits responsible for their actions, and fully support our governments in our shared quest for peace. This is not the first time we’re seeing these terrorists boast about their crimes, but we must not shift the advantage in their favor by supporting conspiracy theories. We must continue to work together and combine our strength against our common enemies in the region. We remain committed to restoring peace in the region, and fully support the government of Pakistan in our common fight against terrorism.

Ali Khan

Digital Engagement Team, USCENTCOM

That is what confusing me too, and that will explain the fact that ttp claimed the responsibility after several horse while imu claim after 2 days.... Why? On one side you have taliban giving ultimatum to foreigners to leave waziristan and on the other side you have your spokesman celebrating the victory of same group...

TTP made false claims, which is evident by the claim of TTP for the second attack on ASF academy, secondly TTP claimed that these attacks are carried out to take the revenge of 'Hakimullah Mehsud' which is such a vague statement & should raise doubts in mind, as Mehsud died 6 months back and TTP carried numbers of attacks before the initiation of peace dialogs. if I am not mistaken in one such incident of R.A Bazar Rawalpindi TTP took the responsibility of the incident with the statement of claimed avenge for Hakimullah Mehsud killing.

Modi terrorist's policy: enemy's enemy is a friend? how hard it is for indians to figure this out? I am still sure planning was provided by foreign country's intelligence agency, these thick headed islamists are not capable of executing it at their own, especially Uzbeks like these who saw a city for the first time in their rotten lives !!

These two look similar.

Ter1.jpg

BprH2CsIEAArtoX.jpg

...... :disagree:

check the eyebrows the one with a turban have full eyebrows but the second one have half eyebrows, secondly the guy with the turban have straight eyebrows but dead terrorist have circled eyebrows ..... though I may be wrong

Modi terrorist's policy: enemy's enemy is a friend? how hard it is for indians to figure this out? I am still sure planning was provided by foreign country's intelligence agency, these thick headed islamists are not capable of executing it at their own, especially Uzbeks like these who saw a city for the first time in their rotten lives !!
Keep India out of the mess created by your own impotent bunch of clowns sitting at the helm of power. Either produce the proofs or keep your conspiracies to your ignorant self.

:lol: By calling some ones name you cant hide your own mess :lol:.... all this created by your self within your country.

Now you can cry how much you want but no one care for that even if you label any one

TTP made false claims, which is evident by the claim of TTP for the second attack on ASF academy, secondly TTP claimed that these attacks are carried out to take the revenge of 'Hakimullah Mehsud' which is such a vague statement & should raise doubts in mind, as Mehsud died 6 months back and TTP carried numbers of attacks before the initiation of peace dialogs. if I am not mistaken in one such incident of R.A Bazar Rawalpindi TTP took the responsibility of the incident with the statement of claimed avenge for Hakimullah Mehsud killing.
This is exactly what i have on my mind and that is why i said on first day, i have my reasons for not trusting ttp, the only reason they claimed responsibility was to send a msg to GoP, fear us

These people are allied with Northern Alliance which is ANA who give them safe passage. Complimented with Indian financing the whole thing. Northern Alliance are cruel murderous people and if you think Taliban lack in morals then these people are monsters.

India is no.2 financier of terror in the world after Qatar.

Still think India was behind this attack ? :lol:

Let me help you with that, Yes you are.

Didn't see all the 10 faces when the pic was released after the ops. I am pretty sure some of them have been caught, as it is the first priority of PA & Intel Agencies.

Let me help you with that, Yes you are.

Didn't see all the 10 faces when the pic was released after the ops. I am pretty sure some of them have been caught, as it is the first priority of PA & Intel Agencies.

Except that no one gives a toss about what you think. Its like expecting Hafeez Saeed to think rationally.

India like to copy US & they try to show the world they are US part 2 (which in reality you are not even close) Dr. Hafiz Saeed is Indian OBL. I don't have to prove anything to you as I am aware of your support to these rented terrorists. So jabroni go shine your dull India, which you Indians are good at.

It is quite clear that different terrorist elements are focused on executing their deadly terrorist agenda inside Pakistan. It is simply imperative for everyone to hold these obvious culprits responsible for their actions, and fully support our governments in our shared quest for peace. This is not the first time we’re seeing these terrorists boast about their crimes, but we must not shift the advantage in their favor by supporting conspiracy theories. We must continue to work together and combine our strength against our common enemies in the region. We remain committed to restoring peace in the region, and fully support the government of Pakistan in our common fight against terrorism.

Ali Khan

Digital Engagement Team, USCENTCOM

Kya bakwaas hai. I didn't know paid american propagandists are confident that people would take them seriously. Noone nurtures these terror-monkeys more than the americans except perhaps the Saudis and even they do it to polish american shoes.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom