What's new

Iranophobia Main Drive behind US Terror Claims against Iran

NO. Iranophobia means "fear" of Iran. Americans don't "fear" Iran. They hate Iran. I hate Iran. The only thing that protects Iran from a massive attack is their willingness to commit suicide. Some day, we will have our revenge for the hundreds of Americans that the Iranians have killed and the taking of our embassy. We will never forget. We will never forgive.
you need to go to a doctor for your mental problems
1 million people dead from the invasion of your late friend Saddam...
your support to the terrorist group moudjahidines of people
and so on

you know what: here in Europe they say "again Americains want a war! what crazy"

Japan?
India?
Brazil?
Mongolia?

Also there is no Iranophobia, there is ahmadinejad-phobia and Khomenei-phobia

People still remember the green movement.
Thank you.
At least with you, we feel that not all people are like truthseeker. this guy is so scary.

green movement is very silent because it didn't have any possibility.
that's the problem of the majority of people who want a serious change in Iran: we are expecting for a better future but being pessimistic in the same time. And we don't know how to do except wait... maybe the crazy Khamenei becomes a little bit less crazy lol

Iranians Stage Mass Protest Against ‘Great Satan’ (شيطان بزرگ) U.S.

Thousands of Iranians chanted “Death to America” as they staged a mass protest against the “Great Satan” to mark the 31st anniversary of the capture of the American embassy by Islamist students. Iran annually on November 4 marks the anniversary of the capture of the US embassy by Islamist students in Tehran in 1979, months after the Islamic revolution which toppled the US-backed Shah. Waving Iranian flags and carrying anti-US banners alongside posters of Iran’s supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, the largely young crowd also shouted anti-Israel slogans outside the now closed US embassy. Iranian schoolgirls step on a US flag while holding cartoons depicting US President Barack Obama outside. Banners saying “I will give my life for the leader (Khamenei)” and another quoting Iran’s revolutionary leader Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini as saying, “If you want to shout, shout at the US”, were displayed at the embassy compound, an AFP correspondent reported. The demonstrators gathered in front of the former U.S. embassy in Tehran, now referred to as the “Den of Espionage”, carrying flags, banners, chanted slogans against the U.S. and Israel. They chanted slogans of “Death to the U.S.” and “Down with Zionism”, and vowed to follow the path of the late founder of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Khomeini. The demonstrators condemned the Western and U.S. imposed sanctions against the country and said that they still consider the U.S. as Iran’s main enemy and the great Satan. The resolution which was issued at the end of the gathering called for resistance against the U.S. and western policies against the Islamic Republic. The United States broke off diplomatic relations with Iran on April 7, 1980 after a group of Iranian students seized the U.S. embassy in Tehran and captured some 60 U.S. diplomats in 1979, with 52 of them being in captivity for 444 days in the hostage crisis.

Iranians Stage Mass Protest Against ‘Great Satan’ (

Marg bar Jomhuri-ye Eslāmi-ye Irān!!!

The Young Turks CANT wait for ANY chance to attack Saudi Arabia with ANYTHING even making stories up. But I have to say he does raise an argument. But I still hate their guts.

TYT is a liberal talk show. Of course they will attack saudi arabia for being very conservative. Its like a yin and yang thing. Btw they did not make up any stories so far, as per my knowledge

Wow an American, who lives in land stolen from the natives (who were subsequently eradicated), whose country dropped two nuclear bombs on civilian cities, who helped to create the Taliban and Al Qaeda, whose constant interfering in other countries have cost thousands of lives, now blames Iran for "killing its soldiers". Americans truly live in a world of their own.

Wow an American, who lives in land stolen from the natives (who were subsequently eradicated), whose country dropped two nuclear bombs on civilian cities, who helped to create the Taliban and Al Qaeda, whose constant interfering in other countries have cost millions of lives, now blames Iran for "killing its soldiers". Americans truly live in a world of their own.

fixed

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom