What's new

Iranian Nuclear Technology and Industry (technical only... non-political)

They've said Iran is 6 months way countless times since the late 90s. They also said that Saddam had WMDs. I don't think they have any credibility left to anyone with half a brain.

a ew record for Israel intelligence , they have out did themselves again

this month prediction only 6-8 week away

They've said Iran is 6 months way countless times since the late 90s. They also said that Saddam had WMDs. I don't think they have any credibility left to anyone with half a brain.
Well, as 60% enriched uranium stockpiles more and more, they are not exactly wrong.

Several months ago I recall seeing an article mention that Iran was 1 month away from building 1 nuclear bomb. Realistically Iran must have enough stockpile for several bombs now.

Anyways we all know that Iran would have gone nuclear and built an ICBM years ago if Khamenei had given the order.

Well, as 60% enriched uranium stockpiles more and more, they are not exactly wrong.

Iran's nuclear knowhow is now producing exportable medical equipment.
Iran's nuclear imaging machine

1641483683185.png

Iranian researchers have produced a nuclear imaging machine, putting Iran on the list of the five countries currently capable of producing the apparatus.
The machine can, among other things, control the functioning of the heart, liver, lungs and the brain and take 3-D images in cancer-related cases.
The entirety of the device has been designed and developed by local experts.
It is currently being used in two hospitals in Iran.

The production of each of these machines saves the country $0.5 million.
“In imaging processes such as the CT scan or MRI, the anatomy of body organs is captured on images, but in medical nuclear machines such as the one produced by us, the functions of the organs are highlighted,” said Mohammadreza Ai, the CEO of the knowledge-based company which has produced the nuclear imaging machine.
The company says it is the first firm in Iran and even in whole Asia to be working in the field of nuclear imaging.
A senior researcher at the company also says the machine is, quality-wise, on a par with similar devices developed by other countries.

Last edited:
Don't overestimate the brain mass of the intended audience...:victory:

Interesting report by the "good isis" on the new tunnel complex being constructed in the mountains next to natanz,it looks to potentially be quite a bit larger than first thought and possibly to be even deeper underground than fordow.

https://isis-online.org/isis-reports/detail/irans-natanz-tunnel-complex-deeper-larger-than-expected

PDF of report
https://isis-online.org/uploads/isis-reports/documents/Iran’s_Natanz_Tunnel_Complex_Deeper,_larger_than_expected_January_2022_Final.pdf
This will affect them in the negotiations. When they can see it will not be easy to stop Iran without a deal.

Thanks to @Sineva for posting the report... WOW..The new very deep under the mountain facility being built in NATAZ is so large that can accomodate Iran's new Centrifuge assembly plant in addition to an advanced enrichment plant populated with IR-6 machines... a three entrance tunnel system complex.
Iran’s Natanz Tunnel Complex: Deeper, Larger than Expected
1642426147714.png

An important aspect of the Raafe engine for Iran's nuclear program which I haven't seen mentioned yet is that Iran no longer needs to worry about nuclear miniaturization to hit Israel. Once Iran has developed a nuclear weapon, a single stage of Raafe can carry a 3 tonne warhead to Israel from central Iran. That enables Iran to deliver even heaviest nuclear bombs to Israel.

An important aspect of the Raafe engine for Iran's nuclear program which I haven't seen mentioned yet is that Iran no longer needs to worry about nuclear miniaturization to hit Israel. Once Iran has developed a nuclear weapon, a single stage of Raafe can carry a 3 tonne warhead to Israel from central Iran. That enables Iran to deliver even heaviest nuclear bombs to Israel.
I think the estimated diameter of Raafe is about 1.25m. So they would still have to fit it in, weight is no longer an issue of course.

I think the estimated diameter of Raafe is about 1.25m. So they would still have to fit it in, weight is no longer an issue of course.
Yup, that's right. But miniaturization is mostly about yield/weight ratio. A missile with a diameter of 1.5m should have enough space to carry a nuclear warhead. Fatman, for example, had a diameter of 1.5 including its casing. Most of its components can be assembled taking up a smaller space. It was its weight that was the main issue. It weighed nearly 4.5 tonnes.

Thanks to @Sineva for posting the report... WOW..The new very deep under the mountain facility being built in NATAZ is so large that can accomodate Iran's new Centrifuge assembly plant in addition to an advanced enrichment plant populated with IR-6 machines... a three entrance tunnel system complex.
Iran’s Natanz Tunnel Complex: Deeper, Larger than Expected
View attachment 809342
Once again another own goal for israel and the west.
Each time they`ve pulled stupid sh!t like this,ie sabotage,terrorism,all its got them [if they`re lucky] is some very short term gain at the expense of much greater long term cost,and what we see here is just one beautiful example of this....
When this facility is completed,centrifuge assembly will effectively be beyond the reach of israel and the west.However,judging by the guesstimated size of the facility it would seem pretty obvious that its intended to do more than merely assembling centrifuges.Now what that "more" is exactly,who can say?,but I suspect that whatever it is its not going to be to the liking of israel or the west.
Ultimately,when it comes to its actions in the mena region,the one lesson that the west stubbornly insists on refusing to learn time and time again is: The law of unintended consequences.:devil:

I would not be surprised if eventually at some point most of the old current above ground natanz facility is relocated to this new deep underground facility[or perhaps facilities?........:azn:]

Big big juicy baams, it's one of the best medicine for lot of things. :)

Once again another own goal for israel and the west.
Each time they`ve pulled stupid sh!t like this,ie sabotage,terrorism,all its got them [if they`re lucky] is some very short term gain at the expense of much greater long term cost,and what we see here is just one beautiful example of this....
When this facility is completed,centrifuge assembly will effectively be beyond the reach of israel and the west.However,judging by the guesstimated size of the facility it would seem pretty obvious that its intended to do more than merely assembling centrifuges.Now what that "more" is exactly,who can say?,but I suspect that whatever it is its not going to be to the liking of israel or the west.
Ultimately,when it comes to its actions in the mena region,the one lesson that the west stubbornly insists on refusing to learn time and time again is: The law of unintended consequences.:devil:

I would not be surprised if eventually at some point most of the old current above ground natanz facility is relocated to this new deep underground facility[or perhaps facilities?........:azn:]
What for, above the ground facilities are old and in need of serious upgrading, they probably already are need of replacing. my guess is they will be kept as is and a modern new planet will be built under the ground.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom