What's new

Featured Iran drops India from Chabahar rail project

I don't see how democracy is related to global projection of power. It's not like China is a monarchy either. I believe the popular support for the current Chinese system is more than the popular support for the current system in India as China has been experiencing a rapid development in recent decades. On the other hand, you are facing violent protests in Kashmir at the moment and it seems that your Muslim population are not happy with the status quo. If I'm not mistaken, you have nearly 200 million Muslims in India.

Iran doesn't attack Israel because they are not our neighbors to begin with. The only way Iran can directly attack Israel is by missiles and Israel is capable of launching missiles against us as well. Meanwhile, Israel has been more or less contained as it is not expanding like it was back in 1970s. On the other hand, China is sitting there right next to you guys and growing more powerful day by day and shares borders with you. And just about a few weeks ago, you had a limited military clash with the Chinese. China is obviously a more powerful threat to India than Israel will ever be to Iran.

People use the word reverse engineering as if it's easy to build something once you have its blueprints. Technologies like this rely on several other industries that need to be established to support a jet engine program. I'm not saying that it's impossible. It's certainly possible to pursue such technologies. But it requires investment and as of now, India does not produce jet engines. Or does it? I can be wrong.

Did you produce its own jet engine too? Does India produce anything similar to J20?

India also has hundreds of millions of people that are currently working with extremely low wages. You can also do the same as China did. Why not? It's not like life in India is easy now for most people. Is it? At least China saved itself from poverty by working 2 shifts. That's nothing to be ashamed of in my opinion.

I wish Iranians were hard working enough to work 2 shifts a day. That's nothing to be ashamed of in my opinion.

Yeah. If you read my initial post, I said that I don't blame you for preferring the US over Iran. Many countries did the same too. It was about economic interests. But I think what we have here is a difference of insight as @vi-va said. You want to be accepted in the current world order by the current holders of power while nations like Iran and China want to create a new world order where they have earned to play a role in it.

Democracy,freedom ,proper Human rights everything matters now a days .
Otherwise all it takes one adversary ready to go for fight and you will have entire world to take advantage of that.
Exactly same thing happened during those limited clash.
Chinese did the same thing what they are successfully doing against small SCS nation like Philipines,Vietnam etc in their case they are just giving up . This time we defended and so the clash happened .
They themselves agreed they had casualities .Now where is the casualities ?
Why are they hiding and why there is no confident ?
You are saying they powerful then why they didnt mobilised their military to question us .
Why they forced to talk to us?

Diplomacy is an art .And thats why the Russians kept quiet ,avoid Chinese request to donot supply weapons to us .And at the same time US send task force to SCS .
Questioning starts and somehow Japan,Taiwan ,Australia asking questions.

You think you can force Iranians to continous 16 hrs a day .How much you knows about what is happening inside Greatwall ?
Infact noone knows except intelligence agencies
From the day we strike against them US intel was following development inside China.
Latest one was that Chinese forcing the martyered soldiers families to keep quiet .

Nope 180 million and that too stabilised and contracting .
If they had resentment they can express , the can file case and they can raise slogans .If found geniune rest of the India will support also.
And if you takes arms against nation like what they are doing in Kashmir , you will bite the dust .Your race, religion , family, party etc is nothing in front of the nation.
And now since you are already excited about those 400 billion$ then ask Chinese what is happening in Xinjiang ?

We have engine .Kaveri .
Still in development stage .

Question how much you know about the real China.
We Indians also thought same about them and thought their military is powerful ,well trained .
Only to heard that in that they are absolute unprofessional and wasnt match against our forces .
May be they have a lots of weapons .
But how reliable? we dont know.

There is nothing to shame if you are working .
But if that is kind of slavery and there is no human rights .Then that is different altogether.

We dont care about the so called world order.
Nor we dont want to rule this world by creating chaos.
Our priority is well being of our people and our own best interests

1.The cutting of ALL ties completely with the united states,BOTH military and political.

Already happening naturally.

2.The cutting of ties with saudi and the gulf states and an end to saudi/gulfie backed anti iranian terror groups operating on pakistani territory.

We refused to support them against you multiple times. We even earned their anger for you.

They are our brotherly Muslim state, just like you. We cannot support one against the other.

We never allow then to attack you from our soil, unlike what Iran did to Pakistan from Chabahar and Afghanistan, along with India.

A few policy changes can push Iran and Pakistan together and create a common front, it is advantageous to both, but supporting India is a no.

What this does is really poke a hole in USA and India's collective plan of taking over and occupying Azad Kashmir and cutting CPEC in two, because the Chinese now have a backup plan for that, which is Iran.

That realisation will dawn on both India and USA soon. Checkmate.

It is what you get for dunking on Iran all the time.

You should also include Taiwan in that calculation as well as it is legally part of China.

China always had CMEC (China-Myanmar) as Plan B to CPEC (China-Iran).

Now they have CIEC (China-Iran) as Plan C.

So disrupting CPEC is no longer a risk for China.

One thing comes to mind and that is the risk of US sanctions. Does China have a plan for this ?

China-Iran trade will be in Yuan. US cannot sanction China.

China is a superpower and a way to go. They at least can be trusted

India is on the other hand a mess. Even in current times there are cases of people dying due to the starvation, while their goverment is ordering USA and Israel made weapons worth billions. Hindu is nihilist mentality, they are lacking firm goal as country , as a nation. They can switch agendas, for no reason , for no consequence

Unlike Iran, being on the same path for 40 years

On Topic:

The only reason, as I see it, why Iran dropped India from Chabahar project, is that it got a bigger stick up the alley where the sun doesn't shine from China alongwith the 25 year USD 400 billion investment carrot, which forced Iran to become "banday da puttar".
why you guys think Iran drop out India from chabahar project.?

why you guys think Iran drop out India from chabahar project.?
I'll reproduce my post to which you replied with the above question. Please read this again.

= = =

The only reason, as I see it, why Iran dropped India from Chabahar project, is that it got a bigger stick up the alley where the sun doesn't shine from China alongwith the 25 year USD 400 billion investment carrot, which forced Iran to become "banday da puttar".

= = =

Democracy,freedom ,proper Human rights everything matters now a days .
Otherwise all it takes one adversary ready to go for fight and you will have entire world to take advantage of that.

Don't see indian Muslims, Dalits, minorities in indian NE and Kashmiris enjoying democracy. If any external power take advantage of these anguish and repression by india, that should be fare game.

Don't see indian Muslims, Dalits, minorities in indian NE and Kashmiris enjoying democracy. If any external power take advantage of these anguish and repression by india, that should be fare game.

Pakistan and China are applying pressure on India in occupied Kashmir and Ladakh.

Independently Nepal is also acting against Indians.

BD should start doing the same with China in NE.

Sad to see @Nilgiri post here removed which was a misdirected rejoinder to me. I wasn't making fun of him personally by my 'grin' comment above. I was enjoying the Indian media's breast-beating over the Iran debacle--and it is a huge debacle for India should China/Iran indeed cement the deal.

We should not be banning people or banning discussions unless they border on vulgarity of various forms. Otherwise, this forum will be another North Korea. I am not afraid of the 1971 tragedy discussion for Pakistan. The word 'PAKISTAN' has no reference to the then East Pakistan. There is no 'B' for Bangla or Bangalis. The marriage was not supposed to happen but it did. I wish them good luck from a distance. If Gen. Douglas McCarthy could retreat twice against North Korea, at the height of American power, then Pakistan too could surrender in insurmountable odds. Nothing to be ashamed of that.

Sad to see @Nilgiri post here removed which was a misdirected rejoinder to me. I wasn't making fun of him personally by my 'grin' comment above. I was enjoying the Indian media's breast-beating over the Iran debacle--and it is a huge debacle for India should China/Iran indeed cement the deal.

We should not be banning people or banning discussions unless they border on vulgarity of various forms. Otherwise, this forum will be another North Korea. I am not afraid of the 1971 tragedy discussion for Pakistan. The word 'PAKISTAN' has no reference to the then East Pakistan. There is no 'B' for Bangla or Bangalis. The marriage was not supposed to happen but it did. I wish them good luck from a distance. If Gen. Douglas McCarthy could retreat twice against North Korea, at the height of American power, then Pakistan too could surrender in insurmountable odds. Nothing to be ashamed of that.

Its ok man....you are tough, some others aren't.

It was getting off topic anyway. Forum at large...has lot of examples of tension between IRN-PAK relation anyway without me pointing out some specific doozies....and upsetting specific feelings.

Our priority is to kick out the illegal Bongs from BD .After that there will be in reduction of illegalsin India.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom