What's new

Featured Iran drops India from Chabahar rail project

I need to try what you're smoking.

Iran might have been a regional power few hundred years ago, but today, is far from being one and is only living in it's past / lost glory.

I suggest focus your time instead on something more constructive, such doing a little research.

How Iran, the Mideast's new superpower, is expanding its footprint across the region – and what it means

There is little question Iran is a regional power, even its enemies attest to this obvious fact. Now, if you're personally frustrated by this fact, then it is not my job to comfort you.

I suggest focus your time instead on something more constructive, such doing a little research.

How Iran, the Mideast's new superpower, is expanding its footprint across the region – and what it means

There is little question Iran is a regional power, even its enemies attest to this obvious fact. Now, if you're personally frustrated by this fact, then it is not my job to comfort you.
The article just reconfirms what I have stated above in my post. That the only thing Iran is capable of doing effectively is using proxy communities and proxy fighters to extend its influence in the region. And that is where it ends for Iran. In any direct full blown confrontation, Iran's fate will be sealed in a very short time.

I have nothing personal against Pakistan other than the desire that Iran comes out clean and demonstrate it's sincerity towards Pakistan. Prove beyond a doubt that it considers Pakistan as it's ally and not it's enemy. And where Iran has taken this relationship, nothing short of that will suffice.

= = = = = =

The article just reconfirms what I have stated above in my post. That the only thing Iran is capable of doing effectively is using proxy communities and proxy fighters to extend its influence in the region. And that is where it ends for Iran. In any direct full blown confrontation, Iran's fate will be sealed in a week's time max, against a force like Pakistan. Hence, Iran should realize it's limits, it's mistakes and behave vis-a-vis Pakistan.
Try to live with facts and realities rather than resorting to emotional comments.

The article just reconfirms what I have stated above in my post. That the only thing Iran is capable of doing effectively is using proxy communities and proxy fighters to extend its influence in the region. And that is where it ends for Iran. In any direct full blown confrontation, Iran's fate will be sealed in a week's time max, against a force like Pakistan. Hence, Iran should realize it's limits, it's mistakes and behave vis-a-vis Pakistan.

Like I said earlier, you are frustrated by reality, as apparent by your out of touch ranting here. Feel free to take out your frustration elsewhere and avoid taking this topic off track.

Like I said earlier, you are frustrated by reality, as apparent by your out of touch ranting here. Feel free to take out your frustration elsewhere and avoid taking this topic off track.
For once, I would like to see an Irani member of this forum accept the mistakes Iran has been making vis-a-vis it's relationship with Pakistan.

Side-stepping this core issue of Iran working against Pakistan, will not be accepted any more.

= = = =

For once, I would like to see an Irani members of this forum accept the mistakes Iran has been making vis-a-vis it's relationship with Pakistan.

Off topic posts will be reported from this point on. If you wish to discuss another topic, feel free to open a fresh thread in the Iranian section. I will be happy to engage as long as you refrain from making out of touch emotional comments like above.

On Topic:

The only reason, as I see it, why Iran dropped India from Chabahar project, is that it got a bigger stick up the alley where the sun doesn't shine from China alongwith the 25 year USD 400 billion investment carrot, which forced Iran to become "banday da puttar".

The only reason, as I see it, why Iran dropped India from Chabahar project, is that it got a bigger stick up the alley where the sun doesn't shine from China alongwith the 25 year USD 400 billion investment carrot, which forced Iran to become "banday da puttar".

This is a very superficial understanding of the situation. Indians were removed due to their inability to deliver. They were given ample chances yet due to their bowing to US pressure and so on, their slow than snail pace of development was no longer tolerated by Iran. This long term deal with China has been in the negotiation stage for many years now, and it has still not been formally signed. Indians have only themselves to blame for this, not China or anyone else.

My personal opinion has been that Iran should have gone with China to begin with. But I can see why Indians "got there first" as the Chinese were not really showing interest in Chahbahar initially.

isnt that one of your gods?

I am pretty sure its not. Even if it is, I am sure the Indus river God fully supports my right as the citizen of the upper riparian country to lay a turd in the Indus river.

The greatness of Grand Ayatollah Khomeini will be remembered in history forever. Some love him, some hate him to death, some curse him, some bless him. I love him.

Grand Ayatollah Khomeini changed the fate of Persia, one of the oldest civilization, even older than China.

The fate of Persia will be more or less the same as other Gulf countries without him. Foreign power come for oil, install proxies, divide and rule. Persia may be a historical word in 22 century, on books.

India on the other hand, replace the white wasp colonizers with brown Indian elites, the Brahman. Those elites run their country quite similar to former colonizers. Social structure almost the same, western liberal democracy, and so on.

India was the same India before 1947 fundamentally. This's how far Fabianism can go.

India is penetrated, an artificial country, the fate of India is doomed. Without revolution, India will never be a great power to match their population.

Those who experienced revolution may recognize my thoughts.

That's the difference between Iran and India.
This is actually a very astute analysis. I have to agree. @Mangus Ortus Novem

Ok, that makes a lot of sense. Why are you guys soo obsessed with shitting in rivers? I know because lower riparian citizens have been laying turds in the Ganges all their lives. Also, cows shit in Ganga too.

very informative.
Vice is great.

The greatness of Grand Ayatollah Khomeini will be remembered in history forever. Some love him, some hate him to death, some curse him, some bless him. I love him.

Grand Ayatollah Khomeini changed the fate of Persia, one of the oldest civilization, even older than China.

The fate of Persia will be more or less the same as other Gulf countries without him. Foreign power come for oil, install proxies, divide and rule. Persia may be a historical word in 22 century, on books.

India on the other hand, replace the white wasp colonizers with brown Indian elites, the Brahman. Those elites run their country quite similar to former colonizers. Social structure almost the same, western liberal democracy, and so on.

India was the same India before 1947 fundamentally. This's how far Fabianism can go.

India is penetrated, an artificial country, the fate of India is doomed. Without revolution, India will never be a great power to match their population.

Those who experienced revolution may recognize my thoughts.

That's the difference between Iran and India.

Ya just what we need, a Chinese idiot lecturing about revolutions. How many Chinese perished in that great heap forward? Was it 30 million or 50 million? :lol:

Last edited:
That's what I'm telling you that you can never shit in the Indus river.

That's funny. During my last trip to J&K, my 5 star hotel lacked a toilet. Where do you think I went? And where do you think the millions of Indians there go once they eat a spicy samosa or kfc bucket? Or the 800,000 troops. You think Indian army camps have toilets?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom