What's new

Iran displays ballistic missile with ‘Death to Israel’ written in Hebrew

Ff1y.gif

Average thursday in Iran

Iran is hopping quite a lot just because of the few phantom and F14 jets they have.

They actually revealed their 40 years old missile witch they stocked with same wording … :lol:

I thought they didnt use the word "Israel", and they always talk about the "Zionist entity".

They are starting to use the narrative of the enemy, I like it. They are taking the position that deserve them.

You wont see Israelis using Iranian words or symbols, they are not such fools.

8d55a66d-9e9f-4df2-917a-35cabb37c068.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

If you use words and symbols of your enemy, you are giving them a position that you shouldn't give them.

They actually revealed their 40 years old missile witch they stocked with same wording … :lol:

Interesting, what 40 year old missile would that be?

In other news, Iran was not producing any missiles 40 years ago.

I thought they didnt use the word "Israel", and they always talk about the "Zionist entity".

Well you were misinformed. The name Isra"el" is used solely in isolated instances, such as in the slogan "down with Isra"el"". In this case, it may be due to the fact that the chant in question was coined very early during the Revolution, at a time when official terminology had not fully taken shape yet. And also because in Persian, the term zionist regime consists of no less than seven syllables, which makes it kind of hard to integrate into a compact series of chanted slogans.

They are starting to use the narrative of the enemy, I like it. They are taking the position that deserve them.

You wont see Israelis using Iranian words or symbols, they are not such fools.

o what do those smart zionists call Iran? Or the Islamic Republic? Maybe you've seen their media display a different flag for Iran when reporting about that country?

8d55a66d-9e9f-4df2-917a-35cabb37c068.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

If you use words and symbols of your enemy, you are giving them a position that you shouldn't give them.

Except that in the example you posted a picture of, or when zionist flags are set ablaze, enemy symbols aren't simply used (as in recognized or validated), they're deprecated and frowned upon. Which is the opposite of granting them a valuable status.

Now these stupid mullahs have nothing to hide and the world will probably believe they are set to fight with Israel.

Oh well....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom