What's new

Indonesian Islamist leader says ethnic Chinese wealth is next target

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I'm not..
Your era father is long gone.

@Daniel808 can you confirm this?
Since I see a lot of Indonesian people dressing like arab in the street doing anarchy "sport"

It seems that Chinese dislike Indonesians quite a lot. Why is that?

What does "since I see a lot of Indonesian people dressing like arab in the street doing anarchy "sport"" mean exactly?

Also how does an Arab dress exactly? Are you talking about Indonesians wearing traditional Arab clothing? I have never seen this. Is this anarchy "sport" football?

Anyway I was interested in what the Indonesian users have to say on this front. Not so much outsiders. No offense.

Because the "other" user you heard this from was me. Let @Indos confirm this.

You may keep your own experiences / opinions. We have different position, you repeat your wonderful experience 1000 times, you still can't help others to change their views about indonesia. That nation has original crime against Chinese when it established national dominion. China have good relationship with central Asian, South Asian, Iran, Gulf nations, Egypt, west Africa, those all muslim nations, on people's social level, the relationship or reception are not bad. Indonesia is the only muslim nation in the world, most Chinese dislike, even want to wipe it out, because this nation and its people is too cruel against Chinese. This brutality can match German and Japanese nazis in WWII.

It seems that Chinese dislike Indonesians quite a lot. Why is that?

What does "since I see a lot of Indonesian people dressing like arab in the street doing anarchy "sport"" mean exactly?

Also how does an Arab dress exactly? Are you talking about Indonesians wearing traditional Arab clothing? I have never seen this. Is this anarchy "sport" football?

Anyway I was interested in what the Indonesian users have to say on this front. Not so much outsiders. No offense.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_1998_riots_of_Indonesia

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discrimination_against_Chinese_Indonesians

You may keep your own experiences / opinions. We have different position, you repeat your wonderful experience 1000 times, you still can't help others to change their views about indonesia. That nation has original crime against Chinese when it established national dominion. China have good relationship with central Asian, South Asian, Iran, Gulf nations, Egypt, west Africa, those all muslim nations, on people's social level, the relationship or reception are not bad. Indonesia is the only muslim nation in the world, most Chinese dislike, even want to wipe it out, because this nation and its people is too cruel against Chinese. This brutality can match German and Japanese nazis in WWII.

First of all those were not my own experiences. Secondly I have not repeated it 1000 times but merely 2 times. Thirdly I rarely talk about Indonesia and when I do I mostly talk about wanting KSA/GCC/Arab world to have closer ties with Indonesia and sometimes I used to discuss other topics with my Indonesian friend @Indos when he was active.

But it is true that I have a positive view of Indonesia and Indonesians. Not going to lie.

Fourtly, I asked a question aimed at Indonesian users. In return a few Chinese users were trolling as I perceive it due to the content of their posts which I find unrealistic.

Anyway now I know that there is a deep historical animosity between Indonesians and Chinese. I never knew that. Can you elaborate?

First of all those were not my own experiences. Secondly I have not repeated it 1000 times but merely 2 times. Thirdly I rarely talk about Indonesia and when I do I mostly talk about wanting KSA/GCC/Arab world to have closer ties with Indonesia and sometimes I used to discuss other topics with my Indonesian friend @Indos when he was active.

Fourtly, I asked a question aimed at Indonesian users. In return a few Chinese users were trolling as I perceive it due to the content of their posts which I find unrealistic.

Anyway now I know that there is a deep historical animosity between Indonesians and Chinese. I never knew that. Can you elaborate?

China have good relationship with Indonesia during Sukarno era..
after soeharto era, things goes bad.. the rest is history..
Now our relationship with Indonesia is mostly business only..

But recently I see indonesia rise the anti Chinese slogan like what happened in 98.
What I worried is China investment in Indonesia or tourist. If Indonesia think China is still weak and poor country like in the past..
Then I'm afraid the wake up call from China wont be good for Indonesia.. they might turn into Stone Age country :guns:

There were no Nazis in Imperial Japan. Even during the worse and most brutal parts of Imperial Japanese occupation, there was no such activity that was like the Nazi Germans. Confusing the two things together offends the existential threat the Jews were put under. Hitler blamed Germany's problems on the Jews and thus he and the Nazi party led Germany to government policy for the complete eradication of the entire Jewish race. Imperial Japan had no such official program. The Imperial Japanese massacre many Chinese, many Filipinos, etc., but the massacres were not part of an ideological dogma advocating for the extermination of those races. That is the difference between massacre and genocide. People often get the two words mixed up but the reality is that the Imperial Japanese did not conduct genocide. Genocide is a characteristic of the Nazis. There were no Nazi's in Imperial Japan. Imperial Japan was an imperial country much like the other imperial countries such as France and Great Britain. The parts of China that came under Japanese occupation during WW2 never went through genocide. Massacres, yes, but there was no genocide. Get off your high horse and stop getting the two mixed up.

By the way, of the numerous people that helped the Jews escaped their impending doom from Nazi Germany, one was Japanese.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiune_Sugihara

With that out of the way, the Chinese posters should remember that the PRC had a period of their own self-inflicted barbaric period of time.. the cultural revolution from 1966 to 1976.

Indonesia has problems, no one will argue with that. But the wide sweeping allegations against Indonesia is over doing it. Just as China has changed a lot since the 1960s and 1970s, Indonesia just might very well change as much as well. But if China decides to withdraw investments from Indonesia, such as that high speed rail planned to go from Jakarta to Bandung, then Japanese would gladly fill in where the Chinese leave.

The idea of China sending military forces into Indonesia to protect Chinese investments is outright unforgivable by all other neighboring countries and Japan the US. That is invasion, doesn't matter what excuse.

Watch this and you will understand :fie:

They better not to play fire with China investment in indonesia.
If they think They can fucked around China investment, they will have Big problem, we are deadly serious with our money.
:sniper:
China will send 2 aircraft carrier to teach those Indonesian a lesson if they confiscated China investment.

China will send 2 aircraft carrier to teach those Indonesian a lesson if they confiscated China investment.

Nah such a waste of money..
2-3 type 055 more then enough send this country back to Stone Age.

There were no Nazis in Imperial Japan. Even during the worse and most brutal parts of Imperial Japanese occupation, there was no such activity that was like the Nazi Germans. Confusing the two things together offends the existential threat the Jews were put under. Hitler blamed Germany's problems on the Jews and thus he and the Nazi party led Germany to government policy for the complete eradication of the entire Jewish race. Imperial Japan had no such official program. The Imperial Japanese massacre many Chinese, many Filipinos, etc., but the massacres were not part of an ideological dogma advocating for the extermination of those races. That is the difference between massacre and genocide. People often get the two words mixed up but the reality is that the Imperial Japanese did not conduct genocide. Genocide is a characteristic of the Nazis. There were no Nazi's in Imperial Japan. Imperial Japan was an imperial country much like the other imperial countries such as France and Great Britain. The parts of China that came under Japanese occupation during WW2 never went through genocide. Massacres, yes, but there was no genocide. Get off your high horse and stop getting the two mixed up.

By the way, of the numerous people that helped the Jews escaped their impending doom from Nazi Germany, one was Japanese.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiune_Sugihara

With that out of the way, the Chinese posters should remember that the PRC had a period of their own self-inflicted barbaric period of time.. the cultural revolution from 1966 to 1976.

Indonesia has problems, no one will argue with that. But the wide sweeping allegations against Indonesia is over doing it. Just as China has changed a lot since the 1960s and 1970s, Indonesia just might very well change as much as well. But if China decides to withdraw investments from Indonesia, such as that high speed rail planned to go from Jakarta to Bandung, then Japanese would gladly fill in where the Chinese leave.

The idea of China sending military forces into Indonesia to protect Chinese investments is outright unforgivable by all other neighboring countries and Japan the US. That is invasion, doesn't matter what excuse.

If you can't understand what the topic it is, you'd better take some bills to fix your brains. You talk tons of off-topic bullsh!t.

What is the relation between High School Students brawl and Chinese Investment in Indonesia? China doesn't need to send their military assets in here. They can just ask the Indonesian Government to protect them. As long as the Government still in control, they will protect all foreign investment in Indonesia. China taipans can sleep without worry :)

What is the relation between High School Students brawl and Chinese Investment in Indonesia? China doesn't need to send their military assets in here. They can just ask the Indonesian Government to protect them. As long as the Government still in control, they will protect all foreign investment in Indonesia. China taipans can sleep without worry :)

If you read the news carefully, you will know this Islamic organization chief is influential and powerful, he already said what in his mind.
If one day Islamic party hold government power, who can guarantee they won't confiscated our investment ?
He already said China investment is not good for Indonesia .
Therefore we need to make sure there will be military retaliation if they fucked around our investment.. other wise the whole world can do the same to us.

Get rid of extreme Islamist in your country if you desire to be a developed, advanced, and civilized society in this 21st century. Backward and jealousy will not make a country rich in the long run.

You have it all backwards. Extremism arise from poverty, so in order to get rid of Islamic extremism Indonesia needs to develop and become an advanced and civilized society. Nobody's gonna be rioting or chopping people up with machetes when they're busy studying or making money.

You have it all backwards. Extremism arise from poverty, so in order to get rid of Islamic extremism Indonesia needs to develop and become an advanced and civilized society. Nobody's gonna be rioting or chopping people up with machetes when they're busy studying or making money.
What if those Indonesian aboriginals are so lazy?

If one day work can stuff their stomach for a weak, they won't go to work tomorrow. How to develop economy as lazy as this?

You can't blame your poverty on others' diligence and smart brain. All you need to get rid of poverty is to chop other's head who is smarter than you? Hell!

Babarians!

If you read the news carefully, you will know this Islamic organization chief is influential and powerful, he already said what in his mind.
If one day Islamic party hold government power, who can guarantee they won't confiscated our investment ?
He already said China investment is not good for Indonesia .
Therefore we need to make sure there will be military retaliation if they fucked around our investment.. other wise the whole world can do the same to us.
This kind of ' I will chop you head off if you are rich and I am poor' ideology is actually religious extremists!!!! China shall have emergency plan if these extremists try to harm Indonesian Chinese. Can't let it happen again, or China won't be respected! If Indonesia government let it happen again, China dhall cut diplomatic relationship with them ASAP.

Indonesia is probably the only SE Asian country that China won't challenge/criticize due to its big demography, growing economy and geopolitical importance. The South China Sea conflict is a good case study that shows us how cautious China is with Indonesia.

That being sad, we have to accept that Chinese are foreigners in Indonesia. They have to leave if the native population wants them to leave. It saddens me that Islamists are taking the role of pan-Indonesian nationalists.
We have our principle, we won't tolerate if they chop Chinese head off. We dare to challenge USA, not to mention Indonesia. If they want to get rich, they shall earn it by hard working not chopping!

If he think Chinese is pushover, try me! One one one.

most indonesian people are famous for their hypocrisies, narrow mind, jealousy to other people success, easily provoked, corrupt, love to blame others if they're losing in competitions.

ironically they always think they are super religious people.

in fact what the cleric said about the wealthy ethnic chinese is the general view of most indonesian, that's always be the case in indonesia, blame the 1% because they're minority, and easily targeted.
He is actually a politician Cleric. China shall stay always from this religious extremists, even Vietnam is hundreds times better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom