What's new

India’s Train Ride from Hell.

Lol. Ask him how much he paid for it. It will probably be $1 per 100 kms. And lungis posting this to gain some joy should look at their own countries trains. 😂
It just came into my suggested video, I could not believe this, how it is possible that Vishwaguru Modi's India still has these train from hell? I thought Vande Mataram train already made India to attain developed country status.

Fake, clearly.

This is what inside Indian trains look like, clean and civilized:

1688842391352.png

1688842358054.png

1688842535479.png

@beijingwalker

It just came into my suggested video, I could not believe this, how it is possible that Vishwaguru Modi's India still has these train from hell? I thought Vande Mataram train already made India to attain developed country status.
😂. I too get a lot of videos on Bangladesh. Let me open threads on the same. India caters to all sorts of customers. Most of the Bangladeshi chaprassis take the general class tickets in India. They are cheap and affordable. Vande Bharat trains are not for you lot.

He should've had taken the ultra modern kangalistan express for maximum comfort and luxurious travel experience instead of wasting his expensive $1 ticket in a bharoti railbhays train.

1688844242345.png

1688844544236.png

😂. I too get a lot of videos on Bangladesh. Let me open threads on the same. India caters to all sorts of customers. Most of the Bangladeshi chaprassis take the general class tickets in India. They are cheap and affordable. Vande Bharat trains are not for you lot.
Apni aukat bhul gaye hai raqibool, ek baar phatak khulne do farakka ka, hilsa machhi ki tarah paani ke andar nachenge :lol:.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom