What's new

Indian RAW's Kulbhushan S Jadhav sentenced to death for espionage & sabotage against Pakistan

Nothing suspect about the timing! :lol:

Why so?

If he is indeed our naval intelligence officer, he served the country with his head held high. It is a shame that we couldn't extract him out through backdoor dealings.

I really hope the GOI can take care of his family when he has sacrificed his life.

Why so?

If he is indeed our naval intelligence officer, he served the country with his head held high. It is a shame that we couldn't extract him out through backdoor dealings.

I really hope the GOI can take care of his family when he has sacrificed his life.

Most likely his hanging will be put on hold but he will be spending a very long time in the jail here.

Actually liking where its going though we already knew thats going to happen sooner or later. You served your country well sir hoping for your public execution though, in my opinion he is already dead & killed by pakistan.

Shouldn't be executed. He should be kept as a war trophy for the rest of his life.

I don't why but my gut feeling is that this is just for public consumption. He will be used by Pakistan as leverage against India in some back door diplomacy hidden from general public.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom