What's new

India test fires nuclear capable missiles

Also please don’t think 700 million Indians who live on less than $2/day are dirt poor. They are actually highly educated and trained researchers and engineers who sleep on roadsides, under the bridges, and in shanty towns to fool the world, because they don’t want anyone to stumble on their advanced defense research.)

This is another topic. Ask you dictator why he choses to spend billions on military expenditre when his country is far worse off than us. It has no money, it has a bad economy. And the number of por estimated in India is 200-300 million. With world bank commending India, of lifting a copious amount of people out of poverty in the last 5 years. I dont think the same can be said for Pakistan by a LONG SHOT.

Who is the 'highly' trained engineer who is sleeping under roadsides??
please do let us know the truth about India!!

This is another topic. Ask you dictator why he choses to spend billions on military expenditre when his country is far worse off than us. It has no money, it has a bad economy.

Sorry to joggle your ability to observe, but have you ever noticed the flag next to where it says ‘nationality’? In case you never noticed it’s an American flag (also known as old glory), and my president’s name is George W. Bush. And my country’s defense budget per year alone is more than what your national budget covers in 5-10 years. :bunny:

And the number of por estimated in India is 200-300 million.

Don’t tell me, tell it to 700 million odd Indians who still survive on barely $2/day or less.:stupid:

After sunset, ever tried to walk on a footpath in N Delhi or Mumbai without tripping over hundreds of thousands homeless? :shocked:

Mods this BLOODY ABSURD, and this is literally useless discussion with nothing literally nothing to believe.

tomcat you said "you believe anyone working on trusted sites",
I'M TELLING YOU I'LL SHOW YOU ARTICLES FROM BBC, WILL YOU BELIEVE IT?
ALL ARE ANTI-PAKISTANI ARTICLES, SO YOUR ACKNOWLEDGING THEM TO BE TRUE RIGHT?
YES OR NOT?

Mods this BLOODY ABSURD, and this is literally useless discussion with nothing literally nothing to believe.

For the last time, please stick to the topic. Stop whining. Abstain from profanity and using caps. Its rude, crude, impolite and downright bad manners. :angry:

you still havent answered my question, whether you will acknowledge each article from janes and BBC.
i want to to go to sinodefence and put up the janes article there and start saying exactly how your saying here
"its correct"
"its corect"
that way.. and see who wins?

your living in denial.
your argument wont hold any water in any sane international forum where people with grey matter is present.

Sorry to joggle your ability to observe, but have you ever noticed the flag next to where it says ‘nationality’? In case you never noticed it’s an American flag (also known as old glory), and my president’s name is George W. Bush. And my country’s defense budget per year alone is more than what your national budget covers in 5-10 years. :bunny:
Funny, how some accuse Indians of hiding behind western names.

Don’t tell me, tell it to 700 million odd Indians who still survive on barely $2/day or less.:stupid:

After sunset, ever tried to walk on a footpath in N Delhi or Mumbai without tripping over hundreds of thousands homeless? :shocked:

Yeah, i LIVE in New Delhi, who gives you these jewels of knowledge??
Visit New Delhi and then talk. The infrastructure here being developed is bloody amazing!
As regards to the poor people in our country, thy are declining slowly and steadily.
http://www.hinduonnet.com/2002/12/07/stories/2002120704511100.htm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/4918582.stm

Now how did Pakistan get into this fray?
The US efforts with THAAD which started in 1987 yielded the first success just recently in July of this year. For Indians to have achieved something like this now and it becoming operational quickly is not grounded in complete reality.
This missile system is probably comparable to the Arrow-2 and not the THAAD.

This is another topic. Ask you dictator why he choses to spend billions on military expenditre when his country is far worse off than us. It has no money, it has a bad economy. And the number of por estimated in India is 200-300 million. With world bank commending India, of lifting a copious amount of people out of poverty in the last 5 years. I dont think the same can be said for Pakistan by a LONG SHOT.

I beg your pardon?

Equally surprising is that 35% of India's population lives on less than $1 a day, which is comparable to Bangladesh's 36% and much worse than Pakistan's 17% and Sri Lanka's 6%.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/5116596.stm

Extreme poverty as defined by the World Bank is living on less than 1 dollar a day

Population of people percentage wise

Less than 1 dollar a day 34.7% for India

Less than 1 dollar a day 17% for Pakistan this was reduced from around 33%

Link

http://devdata.worldbank.org/wdi2006/contents/Section2.htm under poverty

India also have higher rates of child malnutrition, child labour etc.

I can also give you so many links on how well Pakistan’s economy is doing

Service sector businesses like Trisoft are exploding in Pakistan, reaching record growth this year and accounting for half the country's gross domestic product. They've helped the economy grow so fast - 8.4 percent in 2005 - that some are calling it one of Asia's hottest.
http://www.csmonitor.com/2006/1024/p06s02-wosc.html

I’m not trying to turn this into a comparison of poor people because I think that is in poor taste and the same will be said for tomcat but saying things like a “long shot” I just had to respond. I’ll be the first to say that Pakistan can learn off India in terms of how well it has done economically and we should work together to get rid of the cancer of poverty. We shouldn’t bash each other on this.

Sorry for taking this off topic moderators.

im not saying India doesnt have poor. There are many many poor people. All im saying is that they are being lifted OUT OF poverty fast, because of the growing economy. Luk at my last post. Also mentioning at the posts, like go for a stroll in Delhi and you will trip on the poor people on the roads. What bullsh*t. I live here, and i challenge any of you who have come here to say any such things.
How can it be one of asia's hottest when We got 8.4 % growth too mate. The Pakistan economy as of now is in bad shape. If it grows the way it is growing, it will be gd now doubt. As of NOW, bad economy.

Anyways, forget it, off topic.

WAZ your correct, but that wont happen overnight.
peoples need to learn they should not breed like rabbits which makes it worse than ever.
but its slow process for a democracy and in 80's peoples couldnot dream now village peoples have a goal and they have a dream "yes i can do it."

you still havent answered my question, whether you will acknowledge each article from janes and BBC.
i want to to go to sinodefence and put up the janes article there and start saying exactly how your saying here
"its correct"
"its corect"

your living in denial.
your argument wont hold any water in any sane international forum where people with grey matter is present.
malaymishra r u strill wasting ur time talking with this troll?
hes living in denial world.
he cannot prove what hes saying in his best friends forum.

WAZ your correct, but that wont happen overnight.
peoples need to learn they should not breed like rabbits which makes it worse than ever.
but its slow process for a democracy and in 80's peoples couldnot dream now village peoples have a goal and they have a dream "yes i can do it."

malaymishra r u strill wasting ur time talking with this troll?
hes living in denial world.
he cannot prove what hes saying in his best friends forum.

yeah your' right mate. I dont know why i bother!

"its correct"
"its corect"

Knock yourself out. :flag:

Yeah, i LIVE in New Delhi, who gives you these jewels of knowledge??

News media. :read:

Here, you too can read some with us:

"The DDA in its report had conceded that there are 150,000 homeless people in Delhi.” Ajay Maken writes to Ghulam Nabi on DDA

"the accident once again has brought the spotlight back on Mumbai's homeless, as nearly 50 lakh of them continue to live and sleep on the streets." Mumbai killings: Shock over driver’s apathy

"Lakhs of homeless people in Mumbai are living with the risk of incidents such as being crushed by rash driving while asleep on the pavement." Mumbai pavement dwellers live in fear

Forget news or even photos; please click on the link to see the severity of poverty and homelessness in Indian metropolises, The ugly face of Mumbai's nightlife

Apparently, when I said you cant walk on footpaths without tripping over homeless was an understatement.:sad:

Visit New Delhi and then talk.

What makes you think, I haven't?:what:

The infrastructure here being developed is bloody amazing!

:lol1:

As regards to the poor people in our country, thy are declining slowly and steadily.

Not that there is any need to add to what Waz has already said, but here is little more to add to what the whole world already knows.

According to ‘The Hunger Project’, “In India, 44% of the population live below the international standard of $1 per day, and as many as 86% live below $2 per day.”

I’m not trying to turn this into a comparison of poor people because I think that is in poor taste and the same will be said for tomcat but saying things like a “long shot” I just had to respond. I’ll be the first to say that Pakistan can learn off India in terms of how well it has done economically and we should work together to get rid of the cancer of poverty. We shouldn’t bash each other on this.

Amen to that...

But just to remind you, we are a huge country in size and population.Its a almost an impossible task to address all issues at once.The only thing we can do right now is to start from somewhere and expect the results to trickle into other parts.

With so many socioeconomic and political problem our time and resources is overwhelmed by the task at hand.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom