What's new

India test-fires nuclear-capable missile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude...

1. in case you didn’t realize, IA = Indian Army and NOT I?:lol:
2. you have absolutely no clue about my experience. :coffee:

How about I let you and Adu decide whether Zraver or IA is competent authority?:rofl:

Please share your experience then...........cause the rest is boring.....I'm outta here!

Guys is it required to feed this troll?
its more than obvious hes trolling and going around circles.
For those who dont like him simply ignore him.
That goes for you too. No need to call anyone a troll. Use the ignore button. Character assassination is not cool. Trolling is saying things to someone about that someone to provoke a negative response.

Yes he is provoking negative response, and yes i agree character assignation is not cool.
but i can give you examples where he is "just" moving around circles without moving the topic.
like when he said i'll believe anything janes reports then i asked him why dont you go to sinodefence and post a janes report i'll show you and say the same, he started moving circles.

Is moving around cirles without substantial matter on the table allowed in this forum?

Is moving around cirles without substantial matter on the table allowed in this forum?
Yes. Not that I agree with your assessment, especially if you weigh Janes lesser in credentials than a forum.

It won't be appreciated, but of course it has to be allowed. Trolling and ANY negative exchange between members on a personal level is strongly discouraged.

Debate is allowed.

I'm not making anything Lesser, I'm simply saying he said BBC and Janes have to be believed, now i asked him to agree with me on some BBC amd Janes articles.
I can assure you he wont, so?
thats all i mean, your twisting the topic.

You dont have to agree with my assesment but you have to agree on neutral basis, you can go and ask in any forum and i can assure you anyone other than pakistani will answer it diff, so please think of the silent jingo going on.

Hes moving around circles and not debate, i was having debate with blain2 in jf17 thread it was perfectly healthy so whats the deal?

Yes he is provoking negative response, and yes i agree character assignation is not cool.
but i can give you examples where he is "just" moving around circles without moving the topic...

Don’t flatter yourself. If you can’t read and understand then stop blaiming other’s for your shortcomings. If there is anyone who is going in circles its you constantly chasing your tail like a dog.

In message 26 I said
It doesn't matter what you or forum geeks believe or not. What matters is the Jane's Defence Weekly (world’s most trusted military news source) and BBC (most trusted news outlet) believe him.:army:
to which you started whinning like a baby to mods and asked irrelevant question
Aight, I'll post 100's of pakistani articles off from BBC, you'll believe them?
Tell me right?

your living in denial, mods please take care of it.
mods and neo is well aware of things like this.
Realizing your attention span was worst than 5 year old, I tried to nudge towards the topic, because the topic is about Indian and not Pakistan
Is that a threat?:angry:

Instead of catching your balance you further went off on irrelevant, accusatory, obscene, and angry tirades in message 30, 31, 34, 35, 36, 41, 42, 43 and 45. I ignored your obscenity and juvenile calls to get me banned for long time. Then I tried to politely tried to calm you down in message
What are screaming at me for? I already said, cancel the orders with the Russians, and arm each Indian soldier with your engineering marvel.
and
Why not use the money you are paying to Ruskies for their inferior tanks? Cancel the order with Ruskies and use the money on your heavenly tanks.

Having enough, Neo stepped in and said
TomCat and Joey,

Both take a step back and relax now!
Kill the message and not the messanger.
to which I reminded Neo
Thanks for the advice, but I hope you will take a note that I have neither attacked Joey, nor cursed, unlike Joey.

Instead of heading to Neo’s call you indulged in further whinning and childish accusations
Neo hes living in fantasy land and in denial... Neo he was clearly off topic and started bashing without having basic claims, just like many kids here and there forums you know what i mean,
Neo also picked on your inability to understand and calm down, so he once again reminded you
Joey, let go and take a deep breath bro!
Like you TomCat is entitled to have and share his opinion.
You're both engaged in a heated debate which is good aslong as we don't get personal.

You have the choice to counter him or put him on your ignore list.
Whatever works for you both.

Not getting anywhere with your anger management issues, I once again politely requested to behave like a gentalman
Sweetheart, start from message 22 (where you started vulgarity) and then observe message 25 where you got off the topic and brought piece-of-junk Arjun into debate and then your friend Goodperson joined the debate, starting message 40.

Next time, please desist from using caps and cursing. Such juvenile behavior is considered impolite, rude, and offensive.
And again, instead of understanding what’s going on around you, you indulged in further irrelevant rants in message 63, 64, and 65 and once again falsely accused me again to which I reminded
Message 25, first time you brought in Arjun into the debate.
Message 30, second time you brought in Arjun into the debate.
Message 31, third time you brought in Arjun into the debate.
I also responded in message 67.

You continued with your irrelevant tirade in message 68 and finally I hinted at my frustration with your inability to understand in following manner
I knew I would have to reproduce what I said earlier.

This time concentrate and do your best to pay attention. Here is what I said:

To your credit you finally understood what was being said and apologized
OH DAMN LOL MAN SORRY, LMAO "BELIEVE HIM" OH WELL.
u used that in such a way was very tuff to get it.
BBC doesnt really gives a hood like TOI in India.
JANES international reportes have said otherwise,
I know a US writer who said diff anyways.

good newspapers are like PTI/Hindu/Statesman/Telegraph etc etc
and CNN IBN/NDTV very good news channels.

better, confusion is cleared.

As if it was too good to be true you instantly went back to your vulgar ways
now wtf do you mean by this???
ofcourse we MADE A PERFECT TEST AND WORKING.
PLEASE CHECK IN RUSSIAN NEWS SECTION THE LAST NEWS FROM HINDU, ITS VERY CREDIBLE AND CLEAR...
And as expected I once again ignored your vulgarity.

Not withstanding my cold-shoulder to you, you had to expose your rudeness again message 116.

In short, I will let the readers decide whether you have anger management issues, or shortest attention span, or chasing your tail like a dog or all of the above. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom