xyx007

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
aa.com.tr

IDF bombed Gaza’s high-rises to vent frustration: Israeli pilot

2-3 minutes

JERUSALEM
Israel’s bombardment of high-rise buildings in the Gaza Strip was a way to vent frustration caused by the failure to stop rocket fire from Gaza, an Israeli pilot revealed on Saturday.
Israeli Channel 12 interviewed a number of Israeli pilots who participated in bombing nine multi-story residential buildings, including the one that housed foreign media outlets in Gaza.
"I went on a mission to carry out airstrikes with a feeling that destroying the towers is a way to vent frustration over what is happening to us and over success of the groups in Gaza in kicking us,” one of the pilots said.
“We failed to stop the rocket fire and to harm the leadership of these groups, so we destroyed the towers,” he added.
According to the Israel Defense Forces (IDF), Palestinian factions in Gaza fired around 4,000 rockets into Israel, causing the death of 12 people along with hundreds of injuries.
In the course of the Israeli offensive on Gaza, Israeli military destroyed nine multi-story buildings, claiming that they were being used by the Palestinian groups. Rights watchdogs have demanded an international probe into the Israeli claims.
At least 279 Palestinians were killed, including 69 children and 40 women, and 1,910 others injured in recent Israeli attacks on the Gaza Strip, according to the Palestinian Health Ministry.
The fighting, the fiercest in years, came to a halt on Friday under an Egyptian-brokered cease-fire.
* Ahmed Asmar contributed to this report from Ankara

No surprise there. If you see the statistics of people died in all skirmishes, this stands out that Israel uses disproportionate power on civilians.

Now These Zionist are using anti-sentiments tools to prove their innocence after committed this war crime. and paying some gangs to attacking on them and showing to media.

and Biden right away tweets showing what. isn't it a US double standard treating of the world?

Now These Zionist are using anti-sentiments tools to prove their innocence after committed this war crime. and paying some gangs to attacking on them and showing to media.

and Biden right away tweets showing what. isn't it a US double standard treating of the world?

Israel is making Jews unsafe globally...

I have no sympathy. They support the facusts state with money and moral support plus they all go and serve in Israeli military...

Their lives will not be calm and safe going forward. I can see that

Liar

It was more to do with making a peace deal with the Muslim countries .

Make peace with Israel and Israel will stop bombing the Palestinians.

Well played Israel. Muslim leaders are fools

that is normal because they can bomb and kill unarmed people
dont have the balls to fight the resistance

Hamas should be heavily armed for the next conflict. Give them quality rockeets. Also can Hamas somehow get air defence system?

We should start to train our pilots for mission Jerusalem , we certainly have problems at his stage but our focus should be israel and not the indians….many would disagree with me but that day is not for when israel surly want to lock horns with us

aa.com.tr

IDF bombed Gaza’s high-rises to vent frustration: Israeli pilot

2-3 minutes

JERUSALEM
Israel’s bombardment of high-rise buildings in the Gaza Strip was a way to vent frustration caused by the failure to stop rocket fire from Gaza, an Israeli pilot revealed on Saturday.
Israeli Channel 12 interviewed a number of Israeli pilots who participated in bombing nine multi-story residential buildings, including the one that housed foreign media outlets in Gaza.
"I went on a mission to carry out airstrikes with a feeling that destroying the towers is a way to vent frustration over what is happening to us and over success of the groups in Gaza in kicking us,” one of the pilots said.
“We failed to stop the rocket fire and to harm the leadership of these groups, so we destroyed the towers,” he added.
According to the Israel Defense Forces (IDF), Palestinian factions in Gaza fired around 4,000 rockets into Israel, causing the death of 12 people along with hundreds of injuries.
In the course of the Israeli offensive on Gaza, Israeli military destroyed nine multi-story buildings, claiming that they were being used by the Palestinian groups. Rights watchdogs have demanded an international probe into the Israeli claims.
At least 279 Palestinians were killed, including 69 children and 40 women, and 1,910 others injured in recent Israeli attacks on the Gaza Strip, according to the Palestinian Health Ministry.
The fighting, the fiercest in years, came to a halt on Friday under an Egyptian-brokered cease-fire.
* Ahmed Asmar contributed to this report from Ankara

No suprise Israel is a criminal civilization…

I want to see how the Israeli butt lickers will spin this ? … as they endlessly claim terrorist occupied those buildings

No suprise Israel is a criminal civilization…

I want to see how the Israeli butt lickers will spin this ? … as they endlessly claim terrorist occupied those buildings
Civilization....civilised people don't behave like that

Back
Top Bottom