What's new

ICBM's (Intercontinental ballistic missiles)

I think of it in very different lines, There are responsible and irresponsible nations, (before u start at me, I am against IRAQ not Afghanistan and Somalia), North Korea and Iran on attaining the capability to strike their enmies will be no different than Hitler.

(before u start at me, I am against IRAQ not Afghanistan and Somalia).

Could'nt understand that bit, why Iraq?

The burden of carrying the nukes does bring the responsibility itself.....this is my thinking.:rolleyes:

Beacause Iraq war wasnt fought for WMD, i firmly believe it is for the OIL

Sorry, u was against the war in Iraq, i was taking it, as the opposite. its alrite now.

Well if u look at somalia, its all about selling the arms in the region, i have done quite a bit of study about this and actually met a number of somalian and ethupean guyz as well.......again its a purposeful attack by US.

Somalia when it comes to Al-Qaeda training is on the forefront. It is a complelty justified act in my opinion.Black marketers use somalia as a meeting point.

There are no Bad guys in Geo-politics, and I dont believe US as to be the ultimate evil. But Iraq they did it for Oil, that doesnt negate the good things they have done.

The US has plenty of sources of oil in the ME. The Saudis are a firm ally as well as UAE, Kuwait etc etc. They wouldn't have footed a the war bill that ran in inumerable zeroes for the sake of oil. IMHO the reason has everything to do with 9/11 and bad intel. Dubya had received reports about 9/11 well before it happened. Since, the CIA probably compiles hundreds of like reports it was ignored. Then came the report about Iraq possessing WMDs. It could have been ignored but the horrors of Sep 11 were fresh. The invasion followed shortly.

The US has plenty of sources of oil in the ME. The Saudis are a firm ally as well as UAE, Kuwait etc etc. They wouldn't have footed a the war bill that ran in inumerable zeroes for the sake of oil. IMHO the reason has everything to do with 9/11 and bad intel. Dubya had received reports about 9/11 well before it happened. Since, the CIA probably compiles hundreds of like reports it was ignored. Then came the report about Iraq possessing WMDs. It could have been ignored but the horrors of Sep 11 were fresh. The invasion followed shortly.

I am not buying that vnomad, CNN and BBC showed on the first day of the war as they entered baghdad US forces secured the OIL ministry all the while every other ministry was looted, for me that speaks volumes. Saudis n Pakistani's had connection with 9/11 not Iraqi's. The new Oil draFT that is coming along, is heavily US poised. Most money spend in the war will regained, Saudi's and Kuwaiti's sell Oil to US, This is moreover Free Oil.

Anyways lets agree to Disagree, I agree with most stuff US does, Just not with Iraq. 34,000 Iraqi's died this year, that is more than Saddam the idiotic despot have killed, The US didnt kill them, sectranian violence killed them but all this could have been avoided.

Adu

The US didnt kill them, sectranian violence killed them but all this could have been avoided.
Adu

This is what i was trying to say about somalia, different rebels are fighting with each other, thousands of people are getting killed not only just cause of hunger and poverty but due to violence and guess whose spreading the arms,......US, behind the back of fighting with AQ. You dont know how those people hate US and the west. And all this still can be avoided, by discouraging their leaders to give up fight over the leaderships by spending a bit of money to relief funds in the region to atleast cope hunger, instead of building nukes, deadly ballistic missiles and crapy useless space programs.

Again this is my opinion.:rolleyes:

This is what i was trying to say about somalia, different rebels are fighting with each other, thousands of people are getting killed not only just cause of hunger and poverty but due to violence and guess whose spreading the arms,......US, behind the back of fighting with AQ. You dont know how those people hate US and the west. And all this still can be avoided, by discouraging their leaders to give up fight over the leaderships by spending a bit of money to relief funds in the region to atleast cope hunger, instead of building nukes, deadly ballistic missiles and crapy useless space programs.

Again this is my opinion.:rolleyes:

Fighting in those parts came far before US intervention, Lack Education and Sense oF Humanity is their problem.

are you saying the heoric death of the soldiers in Black Hawk down as well as the Pakistani Soldiers who saved them, were being killed by arms supplied by themseleves.

What is the primary Weapon choice for a terrorist, Ak-47 Supplied by ertswhile soviet Union countries, North Korea and China; Last i heard the US dont manufacture them.

US puts value for its citizens more than the somalia's, as it rightly should. They dont give a crap if they kill each other over there, just make sure you dont have any despots that wanna attack the US of A. As you said since US knows they cant change mindset of these people towards it, it is better to kill them before these despots do any harm to them.

Fighting in those parts came far before US intervention, Lack Education and Sense oF Humanity is their problem..

Agree, but how could some get the sense of humanity if he's and his family dying for hunger.

What is the primary Weapon choice for a terrorist, Ak-47 Supplied by ertswhile soviet Union countries, North Korea and China; Last i heard the US dont manufacture them. .

Its not just the Ak-47, after the fall of soviet union stuff like Ak-47 sold out in kilograms not by numbers, and thats just not the only thing its just one simple arm, there is plenty more stuff did get sell out and is still getting acquired by them and happily offered by US.

Not every fighter is the terrorist or a fighter having an AK-47 is terrorist.

US puts value for its citizens more than the somalia's, as it rightly should..

Rightly they should be, and they are doing more than that, infact way more than, "Have a trip to moon, spill out the $$$'s".

They dont give a crap if they kill each other over there, just make sure you dont have any despots that wanna attack the US of A. As you said since US knows they cant change mindset of these people towards it, it is better to kill them before these despots do any harm to them.

Yeah kill the innocents, which they are doing so gratefully, btw americans are only one who r more crying over humanitarian issues than anyone else, should'nt that cry, instead should actually led them to abandon such waste of money and to use it properly at right place for the sake of humanity .

Why should the americans go there with Aid, Why not the saudis, UAE's, syria, jordan , pakistan etc ,

I am sorry they are the ones who is fueling the support for extremism, LEt them not do that first and you can go tell the US after that,

Why should the americans go there with Aid, Why not the saudis, UAE's, syria, jordan , pakistan etc ,

I am sorry they are the ones who is fueling the support for extremism, LEt them not do that first and you can go tell the US after that,

Exclude Pakistan from it, people in Pakistan needs more attention than any body else.

Yes Saudis, UAE's, jordan or whatever they all should help em, but i dont expect anything from them because they are just pathetic. so leave them out
So who remains the US who has plenty of $$$ to waste to kill.

Exclude Pakistan from it, people in Pakistan needs more attention than any body else.

Yes Saudis, UAE's, jordan or whatever they all should help em, but i dont expect anything from them because they are just pathetic. so leave them out
So who remains the US who has plenty of $$$ to waste to kill.

Hmm, i dont agree with you, Why should the US spend. The value of my money is decided by me, wether i give it to charity or not is my decision. There is no reason why the US should be forced to give $1 for charity, if it doesnt want to.

So you want the US to pay for them , but when US attacks a country who has never done anything good for their fellow brethern, U call them infidels and rise against the US. i call that a quite hypocritic view

Thats ur thinking, so stick with that, perhaps you may have the less value of humanity or human life compared to the value of materialistic desires.

I dont....:what:

I am kind of getting tired of this subject now, getting a bit boring, perhaps better go back to ICBM:rolleyes:

live in a western country,enjoy its freedom and critcize it, Unless and until ur brethern help you, why should a crusader evil US help

i agree, lets get back to ICBM,

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom