What's new

I am not celebrating 14th August this year

We got rid of British and Hindu rule, only to fall into the claws of Feudal thieves and robbers.
230 million people are cabbages . What a few thousand powerful elite want, happens.
This ain't freedom.

agree nothing to celebrate

Time and time again I have asked PTI fanboys on this forum to be careful of this guy

Thank you @El Sidd for collecting all the filth for us
PTI fanboys (even though I support him myself) are gullible and naive, they just follow trends - its why I distanced myself when they kept asking their neighbours to rape them, one wanted to be bombed by Indians, other bombed by Afghans, other wanted to commit national suicide.

They are majorly cucks

PTI fanboys (even though I support him myself) are gullible and naive, they just follow trends - its why I distanced myself when they kept asking their neighbours to rape them, one wanted to be bombed by Indians, other bombed by Afghans, other wanted to commit national suicide.

They are majorly cucks

Emotional youth that is frustrated

Let's see what there is to celebrate for all those firmly believing we should be joyous:

1) Country in the throes of a ruthless military dictatorship
2) Laws passed giving the fascist security agencies unprecedented powers to increase their oppression
3) An unelected PDM causing suffering and political victimisation that's never been seen before
4) An unelected PDM passing laws to forgive its own corruption, and continuing their extreme 'ayashi' at all levels
5) Unelected CMs in Punjab and KP (70%) of the country, illegally occupying their positions, and going beyond their mandate
6) Rigging and forced divorces whether it be within PTI, for the Karachi Mayor, AJK CM & Assembly, or GB CM & Assembly
7) The constitution totally dismantled and Supreme Court orders defied and ignored continuously
8) Record levels of inflation and economic hardship for the entire population
9) 1.25m Pakistani's fleeing the country over the past 12-15 months in search of a better future
10) 300 of them dead in doing so in a Greek boat - and barely any coverage from the controlled media wanting to force '09 May' down our throats
11) A muzzled and military controlled media being told what to say and angles to take
12) Popular journalists murdered, abducted, beaten or forced to flee the country
13) The most popular leader, who has been championing 'Haqeeqi Azaadi', in a Class C jail over the most fixed match ever seen
14) Key leaders of the most popular party in jail on bogus charges, hiding underground, or being abducted (Iftikhar Durrani & Shandana Gulzar just in the past few days)

I could go on, but that's a decent enough starter. But yes, let's all waive flags, hold parties, because there's so much to celebrate when we're still not azad in the truest sense.

Freedom is but an illusion for third-world countries like ours that lie at the lowest echelons of the capitalist-imperialist hierarchy.

What's there to really celebrate about "independence" when we are not truly free?

Our military/civilian leadership invariably prioritizes their international masters and their personal and institutional gains. Pakistan's interests always take a back seat.

Yes our forefathers paid the price but you cannot say that this situation is only today. The fact is it was always there, we were just not aware of it. What happened with Fatima Jinnah, how we lost an entire part of Pakistan just because of this. Country was formed but it never really got the chance to get free, we were sold a false narrative of azaadi with all those patriotic songs. Today one can't even express him/herself openly without the fear of being picked up. Look at the propaganda being run on tv and screens all around the country specially bigger cities. This does not resemble freedom.
all brought upon the country by civilians themselves. the musical chair of PMs, the stuff done by ghulam muhammad and iskander mirza. during their time, the civilians and civil service were on the top. they gave space to the military. it was iskander mirza who abrogated his own constitution and asked ayub to help him. and even ayub's era, for all its faults, was not what we are seeing today. there was some stability.

being pro-democracy and anti-army interference is one thing. but being anti-pakistan and its formation is entirely another one. this is what you are doing by thinking that 14th august has got something to do with the army.

Faujeets are now threatening action against people not celebrating August 14

good. i support them in this. declaring 14th aug as a black day is simply being anti-state. burning the flag is being anti-state. it has got nothing to do with the army, but is showing pure hatred for pakistan.

Freedom is but an illusion for third-world countries like ours that lie at the lowest echelons of the capitalist-imperialist hierarchy.

What's there to really celebrate about "independence" when we are not truly free?

Our military/civilian leadership invariably prioritizes their international masters and their personal and institutional gains. Pakistan's interests always take a back seat.

Very true. Backward, illiterate, undeveloped, corrupt and at the bottom of the ladder. All due to generals and elites.

We got rid of British and Hindu rule, only to fall into the claws of Feudal thieves and robbers.
230 million people are cabbages . What a few thousand powerful elite want, happens.
This ain't freedom.

TO ALL PAKISTANIS, IF YOU HAVE EVEN AN IOTA OF IMAAN LEFT IN YOU, COMMIT TO A TOTAL BOYCOTT OF THE GENERAL ELECTIONS AND STOP PAYING TAXES. AND WATCH HOW THESE KHABAS SQUIRM LIKE A BUNCH OF STAMPED DOWN SNAKES.

Back
Top Bottom