What's new

Hindu Terrorism hits Arabs hard | Humilates Arab Women & Girls | Muslims Targeted

But those 70% could be a 5th column in your country and cause major issue if they decide to topple someone.

I hope you soon start arming yourselves to hunt Pajeets down, and hire ex-Pakistani Service me to do it.

I'm not even from the gcc

hm, easy to answer.

1. India is ORGANIZED into many states, so it is not to be BROKEN into many states.
2. No need - all states are Hindu, Christian, Muslin, Sikh, Jain, Bhuddhist, Jewish and others

Now how about you start breaking Pakistan up and let Baloochs, Sindhis, Punjabis et al have their own countries? or would you prefer it broken as Sunni, Shia, Ahmedia, Hindu, Christian, Atheist etc?

@HRK - why did you -ve rate this? it was posted in response to the OP's asking if India should be broken up along religious lines and I said no; and asked the same about Pakistan. If you don't like such a question then delete the provocation by the OP first if you are sincere

There are several reasons the GCC preferred Indians over other Arabs.

Other Arabs will still feel that in the GCC they are in their 'home turf' and will have political aspirations as well as opinions. They will be able to influence locals politically as they share the same language. On top of that they will expect a higher salary and won't take some of the jobs.

UAE being 70% Indian or whatever it is is far less of a threat than being 70% other Arabs.
Pakistanis in GCC are enough in numbers to deal with these cockroaches. Give us greenlight and you wont have this infestation in a matter of days.

hm, easy to answer.

1. India is ORGANIZED into many states, so it is not to be BROKEN into many states.
2. No need - all states are Hindu, Christian, Muslin, Sikh, Jain, Bhuddhist, Jewish and others

Now how about you start breaking Pakistan up and let Baloochs, Sindhis, Punjabis et al have their own countries? or would you prefer it broken as Sunni, Shia, Ahmedia, Hindu, Christian, Atheist etc?

@waz @Horus @WebMaster @WAJsal @Irfan Baloch

Please deal with the above anti-Pakistani trolling.

India has a very large Muslim population..one can not help them without helping other Indians too..
Also..not too long ago India was one of the poorest countries on earth.. and GCC wanted really to help..
More so for this too:
31 famines in 120 years of British Raj, the last one killed 4 million people in 1943

https://yourstory.com/2017/08/british-raj-famines

The last major famine was the Bengal famine of 1943. A famine occurred in the state of Bihar in December 1966 on a much smaller scale and in which "Happily, aid was at hand and there were relatively fewer deaths".[9][10] The drought of Maharashtra in 1970–1973 is often cited as an example in which successful famine prevention processes were employed.[fn 1] India is currently home to a quarter of all undernourished people worldwide[citation needed], making the country a key focus for tackling hunger on a global scale. In the last two decades, per capita income more than tripled, yet the minimum dietary intake fell.[12]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Famine_in_India

Arabs from the Gulf are just playing PR stunts and once this is over more pajeets coming in f..cking spineless

About this tweet:

She says 'I think we in middle east should now start treating our “minorities” ( Hindus) from India the same way Muslims are being treated in India.'

I find it strange that she has a problem with the way India is treating the Muslims, while Arabs treat everyone, who is not an Arab or a Westerner, as a slave.
Arabs (especially from the Arab Peninsula) treat South Asians (workers) as slaves, be it Indians or Pakistanis, Hindus or Muslims.
Does she not she the way her people treat South Asian workers?

Also, Pakistanis might be happy with reading these tweets, thinking change will happen.
I wonder though, if anything will really change in real life.
If it would, as in if Indian Hindus would be treated worse (than they are treated now, which is already as a slave), it would not change anything for Pakistani Muslims.
Pakistanis will still be treated bad (as a slave) by the Arabs.
They should therefore not think, that the 'downgrading' of Indian Hindus, or India in general, in the Arab World, will result in the 'upgrading' of Pakistani Muslims, or Pakistan in general.
@Mangus Ortus Novem @SIPRA
Respected elder brothers, I submit for your kind perusal the above act of textbook chanakiya.

Indeed, this is a variant of chanakiya that is produced solely for export, in this case the export target is the UAE diaspora. In the past though, the British "south Asian" community was the first recipient of such generous aid from mainland Hindustan! If I may remind our dear pdf colleagues of some diaspora history, there was a similar time of societal and economic upheaval in post-WW2 Britain, when the textile mills of the north required hard labour in the readily available form of south Asian migrants. At the time, Pakistanis conveniently put to one side the brutal lessons of partition and the Quaid and opted for pragmatic rapprochement with the Indian diaspora. The reasons for this echo those quoted by our friend here - that whitey (replace presently with Arabs) will supposedly treat us all like doormats. Unsurprisingly, chanakiya threw Pakistanis under the nearest double decker bus as soon as whitey adjusted his own global geopolitical calculus just marginally enough to accommodate the Indian and at this juncture, the Indian had no further need for a "unified victimhood" approach with the gullible Pakistani, hence the true islamophobic, "terrorist" labelling and Pakistan-bashing vitriol emerged wholesale. Even whitey is taken aback and jarred somewhat by the hatred of the saffron brigades towards those in green and white - "wow, is there some ptsd type history here that you were suppressing back in the 50's??" he might well ask.

...Which brings us to where we are now.... Indians trying to insert the same seeds of doubt in the minds of gullible labourers in the Arab world this time round - maybe we should listen to these brotherly Indians, after all, they're the same blood and colour and culture as us right? Surely they've got our backs covered, unlike these Arabs right?

Dear friends in the Pakistani diaspora literally anywhere in the world - heed the lessons learned in the last 70 years. Do not repeat the mistakes made by Indian Muslims, Kashmiri Muslims and our parents' generation of British diaspora Pakistanis - that somehow, the words and concerns and pledges of Indians may be taken at face value. You're quite simply not one of them. They don't have your interests at heart. They will wait until they are collectively strong enough and then they will strike you down with a stunning betrayal.

And to my dear Indian associates on pdf, don't be offended or get your knickers in a twist over these harsh truths. Your historical expertise in chanakiya should actually be a matter of pride for you all. I firmly believe though that it is a trick that is waning in its effectiveness. The younger generation of Pakistanis is not blissfully ignorant in the same way as our parents were. We can spot many - though not all - of these deceptions from a mile away.

So in summation, no Pakistani in the GCC should under any circumstances fall for the "Arabs will still treat you bad so stick with us" mantra emanating from the mouths of these vile people. It is a simple deceit. You're better off taking a gamble with Arabs, whites, Chinese, Turks, Iranians or even swamp creatures than trusting the words of Indians.

EWDsSeLWoAE2bsg

Respected elder brothers, I submit for your kind perusal the above act of textbook chanakiya.

Indeed, this is a variant of chanakiya that is produced solely for export, in this case the export target is the UAE diaspora. In the past though, the British "south Asian" community was the first recipient of such generous aid from mainland Hindustan! If I may remind our dear pdf colleagues of some diaspora history, there was a similar time of societal and economic upheaval in post-WW2 Britain, when the textile mills of the north required hard labour in the readily available form of south Asian migrants. At the time, Pakistanis conveniently put to one side the brutal lessons of partition and the Quaid and opted for pragmatic rapprochement with the Indian diaspora. The reasons for this echo those quoted by our friend here - that whitey (replace presently with Arabs) will supposedly treat us all like doormats. Unsurprisingly, chanakiya threw Pakistanis under the nearest double decker bus as soon as whitey adjusted his own global geopolitical calculus just marginally enough to accommodate the Indian and at this juncture, the Indian had no further need for a "unified victimhood" approach with the gullible Pakistani, hence the true islamophobic, "terrorist" labelling and Pakistan-bashing vitriol emerged wholesale. Even whitey is taken aback and jarred somewhat by the hatred of the saffron brigades towards those in green and white - "wow, is there some ptsd type history here that you were suppressing back in the 50's??" he might well ask.

...Which brings us to where we are now.... Indians trying to insert the same seeds of doubt in the minds of gullible labourers in the Arab world this time round - maybe we should listen to these brotherly Indians, after all, they're the same blood and colour and culture as us right? Surely they've got our backs covered, unlike these Arabs right?

Dear friends in the Pakistani diaspora literally anywhere in the world - heed the lessons learned in the last 70 years. Do not repeat the mistakes made by Indian Muslims, Kashmiri Muslims and our parents' generation of British diaspora Pakistanis - that somehow, the words and concerns and pledges of Indians may be taken at face value. You're quite simply not one of them. They don't have your interests at heart. They will wait until they are collectively strong enough and then they will strike you down with a stunning betrayal.

And to my dear Indian associates on pdf, don't be offended or get your knickers in a twist over these harsh truths. Your historical expertise in chanakiya should actually be a matter of pride for you all. I firmly believe though that it is a trick that is waning in its effectiveness. The younger generation of Pakistanis is not blissfully ignorant in the same way as our parents were. We can spot many - though not all - of these deceptions from a mile away.

So in summation, no Pakistani in the GCC should under any circumstances fall for the "Arabs will still treat you bad so stick with us" mantra emanating from the mouths of these vile people. It is a simple deceit. You're better off taking a gamble with Arabs, whites, Chinese, Turks, Iranians or even swamp creatures than trusting the words of Indians.

My pops is like 70 years old and what you written blissfully is what reminds me of him a lot.My father is a hard core Pakistani nationalist in some ways its good and bad/cringey understandable for a immigrant to a foreign land you miss a lot of things from the homeland but one thing I recall him saying growing up never trust an Indian esp-Hindus, you can be friendly and do business with them but never trust any word we do that but I generally keep to my own I dont really trust anyone and I am kinda anti social so very few friends but still dont trust them anyways many Pakistanis fall into that trap oh we are South Asian Indians are the same bs and I hate the "Brown" Desi sub culture in the diaspora never saw it as identity to be with

Is he going Sati here by putting himself in fire

Fully agree and appreciate. Beautifully written piece.

Pakistanis DO NOT have the same blood as indians. They are both two distinctly different races who have different genetic compositions and DNA:

https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=b57958d3ab90a79647eab868aeb340ae&oe=5EBE463A

As Pakistanis, we can ally ourselves with White people, Jews or even BLACK people but NEVER EVER with indians. They are our biggest enemies FOREVER, for ETERNITY.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom