What's new

High Cost of Taiwan Invasion Will Dissuade China, Pentagon Official Says

India has already been bitch slapped by China but Modi said that no land was taken so no land was taken. There are very examples of political expediency as this in history. Secondly, what is happening in Ukraine is not a good example of “helping” a country. The West is like Romans watching the Christians thrown being thrown to the lions in the colosseum.

Try an open war where India seeks American help. We will see what bitch slapping is
If you think Russians are not being slapped like bitches in Ukraine feel free to join the Russian army

For PDFer Pakistanis have a god given right to immigrate to the West. If the Ukranians seek the same they are poodles of the West

I may not be an economist. Foreign reserve is important but not the most important. Its the effect of trade.

To gauge the Heath of a country, you first check it's current account.
Hong Kong current account is positive.

Hong Kong’s current account surplus widened to HKD 115.8 billion in the third quarter of 2022, from HKD 91 billion in the same period a year earlier. It was the largest surplus on record,​

So Hong Kong is racking in billions under one country two systems.

The next economic indicator would be the fiscal account which is the budget.
Yes its negative now due to the pandemic. But it is predicted to rebound.

Hong Kong is very healthy. So heathy its giving money in the thousands of usd to its citizens and I am sure including you even if you do not live in Hong Kong.

Oh another economic indicator GDP per capital.
Hong Kong gdp per capital is hitting $50,000. And oh it's higher that its colonial master, United Kingdom.

And it happened under the one country two systems too. :enjoy:
Again, you earn something back after losses pose does not mean the loss had not happened at all, if you have to count, on the other hand, forex is going to go up normally anyway to begin with.

On the other hand, GDP per capita means nothing, Australia GDP per capita is 67,000 USD, does that mean there are no poor people in Australia or Australian fiscal management is great? It just means there are less people to share that GDP, comparing UKL have a 58 million population, Australia 25 million and Hong Kong 8 millions. There are just not enough in the population in latter two to drawn the GDP per capita down, that does not mean they are anything.

Top 20 GDP per Capita tend to be a smaller country in case you have not noticed, except for the US.

Try an open war where India seeks American help. We will see what bitch slapping is
If you think Russians are not being slapped like bitches in Ukraine feel free to join the Russian army

For PDFer Pakistanis have a god given right to immigrate to the West. If the Ukranians seek the same they are poodles of the West
Chinese have already done it and your Prime Minister refused to accept it so nothing really happened but the Chinese, the Indians and even the Americans know the reality. The drop scene in Ukraine has not been written and there is a lot of spin in the depiction of the conflict in the Western media. US has a history of a abandoning it friends, so if I was an Indian, I would not count on the US too much. Also what you are saying is that India in incapable of taking on China alone and it would require US help. What happened to all the bluster about the two front war?

Chinese have already done it and your Prime Minister refused to accept it so nothing really happened but the Chinese, the Indians and even the Americans know the reality. The drop scene in Ukraine has not been written and there is a lot of spin in the depiction of the conflict in the Western media. US has a history of a abandoning it friends, so if I was an Indian, I would not count on the US too much. Also what you are saying is that India in incapable of taking on China alone and it would require US help. What happened to all the bluster about the two front war?

What have Chinese done ? Occupy a few god forsaken mountains,

You are right Ukraine is not over. But when are the Russian troops going to be in Kiev ? I forget they are fighting over Bakhmut

US does not abandon allies on matters of national interest. Preventing a single power from dominating Eurasian landmass is the key objective
Some people like Saddam and Putin find out the hard way

The real question is what was Pakistan doing when India was busy with China

What have Chinese done ? Occupy a few god forsaken mountains,

You are right Ukraine is not over. But when are the Russian troops going to be in Kiev ? I forget they are fighting over Bakhmut

US does not abandon allies on matters of national interest. Preventing a single power from dominating Eurasian landmass is the key objective
Some people like Saddam and Putin find out the hard way

The real question is what was Pakistan doing when India was busy with China
Are you stupid or what. What happened in Saigon? what happened in Kabul? If the US loves Ukraine so much, why doesn’t its send it troops. Why are thousand of Ukrainians dying thanks to US imposed clown. History might repeat itself with Zelensky leaving on the last chopper out of Kiev along with a few million dollars in cash like Ghani.

You are going off topic here with Ukraine. Your point is simply that India is unable to defend itself against China without US help.

As far as China in concerned they violated Indias sovereignty and your PM put his head in the sand denied it and so are the likes of you. This is a precedent leading to a very slippery slop and Chinese will do it again at the time and place of their own choosing. Last one was simply a reconnaissance in force next time will be the real thing. PA and PLA are coordinated now. You never know it might be a joint action.

Last edited:
Are you stupid or what. What happened in Saigon? what happened in Kabul? If the US loves Ukraine so much, why doesn’t its send it troops. Why are thousand of Ukrainians dying thanks to US imposed clown. History might repeat itself with Zelensky leaving on the last chopper out of Kiev along with a few million dollars in cash like Ghani.
Because the US 'loves' Ukraine much, not so much. :enjoy:

Ukraine was never a US ally. Ukraine is a NATO issue, not a US issue, and so far, just giving Ukraine hardware is enough to give Poutine migraines. Would history repeat itself? Usually. But how about the Soviet Union in Afghanistan and not the US in SE Asia? Which do YOU think is more likely and what are your supporting arguments? Keep in mind that Ukraine is literally next door to Russia whereas Viet Nam is nowhere near the US.

You are going off topic here with Ukraine. Your point is simply that India is unable to defend itself against China without US help.

As far as China in concerned they violated Indias sovereignty and your PM put his head in the sand denied it and so are the likes of you. This is a precedent leading to a very slippery slop and Chinese will do it again at the time and place of their own choosing. Last one was simply a reconnaissance in force next time will be the real thing. PA and PLA are coordinated now. You never know it might be a joint action.

As far as Ukraine goes keep dreaming

Bottom line is that Pakistan did nothing when India was tied up in China. You know better to start a two front war

India has 1 billion plus people and enough fissile material to make 1000+ nuclear weapons. If you want to compare India with Afghanistan and South Vietnam be my guest

As far as Ukraine goes keep dreaming

Bottom line is that Pakistan did nothing when India was tied up in China. You know better to start a two front war

India has 1 billion plus people and enough fissile material to make 1000+ nuclear weapons. If you want to compare India with Afghanistan and South Vietnam be my guest
I don’t give a $hit about Ukraine, you are the one who brought it into the discussion.

I accept your point that India can only defend against China, if it gets US help.

In addition to fissile material to build a 1000 nuclear bomb, India also has enough cow gober to protect the whole country against radiation.

As for the one billion people, there is an issue. Most of these billion use railway rails to defecate. Any nuclear attack will make the rails radio active, which might lead to unintended consequences if the rails are continued to used as toilets. For example glowing testicles.

Last edited:
Because the US 'loves' Ukraine much, not so much. :enjoy:

Ukraine was never a US ally. Ukraine is a NATO issue, not a US issue, and so far, just giving Ukraine hardware is enough to give Poutine migraines. Would history repeat itself? Usually. But how about the Soviet Union in Afghanistan and not the US in SE Asia? Which do YOU think is more likely and what are your supporting arguments? Keep in mind that Ukraine is literally next door to Russia whereas Viet Nam is nowhere near the US.
I don’t really care about Ukraine or Russia. Even if NATO prevails, Ukraine will be a wasteland. The only issue I have is with Zellensky, a Western controlled stooge, who is letting is country be used by the West. I have access to Ukrainians and they do not necessarily support Zellensky.

I don’t really care about Ukraine or Russia. Even if NATO prevails Ukraine will be a wasteland. The only issue I have is with Zellensky, a Western controlled stooge, who is letting is country be used by West. I have access to Ukrainians and they do not necessarily support Zellensky.

What do you think Putin is doing for Russia ? Zelensky is not the oligarch with billions and partying

What do you think Putin is doing for Russia ? Zelensky is not the oligarch with billions and partying
You don’t understand how the Russian mind works. Zellensky was a comedian before he was picked up by the Americans, so a big step up for him. He is in the same category of hundreds of US appointed leaders around the world.

You don’t understand how the Russian mind works.

Siphons billions from sale of hydrocarbons and other natural resources. Send it on luxuries you can only dream about
We can seen this playbook before

Siphons billions from sale of hydrocarbons and other natural resources. Send it on luxuries you can only dream about
We can seen this playbook before
Why #uck are you talking to me about the Russians or the Ukrainians.

Stick to China and India and the fact the India needs US help to defend itself and its sovereignty has already been violated by the Chinese and the great Modi because political expediency decided that nothing had happened.

Why #uck are you talking to me about the Russian or the Ukrainians. Stick to China and India and the fact the India needs US help to defend itself and it sovereignty has already be violated by Chinese.

It works fine for both India and America. What is your crib ?

It works fine for both India and America. What is your crib ?
My crib is with Indians like you on this forum. I like hounding them.:sniper:

Secondly if you write something on this forum it becomes everyone’s business and anyone can respond as they deem fit.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom