HESA%20Azarakhsh-1.jpg

HESA%20Azarakhsh-2.jpg

HESA%20Azarakhsh-3.jpg

HESA%20Azarakhsh-4.jpg

HESA%20Azarakhsh-5.jpg

HESA%20Azarakhsh-6.jpg

HESA%20Azarakhsh-7.jpg

HESA Azarakhsh

(HESA) Azarakhsh (Persian: آذرخش‎ Âzaraxš, "lightning") is Iran's first domestically manufactured[3] combat jet fighter.
The Azarakhsh was developed in Isfahan by the Iranian army, Defense Ministry, and aircraft-manufacturing company HESA.[4]

Design and development

In April 1997 Iranian Brigadier General Arasteh, a deputy head of the General Staff of the Armed Forces declared that Iran had successfully designed, constructed, and tested its first fighter aircraft. By late 1997 Iran had begun mass producing the aircraft,[2] but by mid-2000, four aircraft were said to be undergoing operational tests, with production proceeding at a rate of around ten aircraft per year[citation needed].
Iran has yet to release any additional information about the aircraft and its capabilities are unknown. The Azarakhsh is also said to use an upgraded version of N-019 Topaz radar.[citation needed]
On May 17, 2000, Iran's acting commander of the Air Force said that Azarakhsh had reached mass-production stage.[5] On August 5, 2007, Azarakhsh conducted a successful test flight.[6] On August 6, 2007, Ministry of Defense Mostafa Mohammad-Najjar said, "[Azarakhsh] is now at the stage of industrial production and its mass production will start in the future." [7]

Azarakhsh

T Mass production started by late 1997 and as of 2001 there were six in inventory, with a production schedule established for 30 aircraft over the following three years.[2]

Saeqeh

The Saeqeh is a follow on aircraft, derived from the Azarakhsh fighter.[citation needed] As with many previous indigenous Iranian developed weapons, no performance data has been released to verify official claims. An unknown number of this generation have built and said to have entered service with IRIAF September 22, 2007.[8][9]

HESA Azarakhsh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have seen a similar aircraft in Iran Air Force but with two verticle fins instead of one...what is that
plane called, I think it's name was Sakeh or something like that:what:

Nevertheless great work, Soheil

I have seen a similar aircraft in Iran Air Force but with two verticle fins instead of one...what is that
plane called, I think it's name was Sakeh or something like that:what:

Nevertheless great work, Soheil

you mean saegheh!!!

soheil add some camouflage colors to it ! then it will be great!

تکستچر سخته

حوصله ندارم

دی

soheil.you have progressed in this field so much.this one is realy great i must say.damet garm.

Soheil...oyeee hoiii nice ! :enjoy:

But I'd prefer it in matte black !

Back
Top Bottom