What's new

Harbah NG to be unveiled in IDEAS 2022

That tells me nothing.
“Claim” in the tweeter thread:

The weapons system is optimised for export, and utilises AI-assisted target acquisition and AOU reduction, LoS and BLoS datalink, GPS and communications-denied environment operations including autonomous routing, enhanced survivability and is highly accurate.

Last edited:
“Claim” in the tweeter thread:

The weapons system is optimised for export, and utilises AI-assisted target acquisition and AOU reduction, LoS and BLoS datalink, GPS and communications-denied environment operations including autonomous routing, enhanced survivability and is highly accurate.
I wonder whether the active radar seeker is local or Chinese. @JamD What do you think?

Could be exported to a lot of countries. Pakistan should look at potential customers in places like South America and Africa.

Harbah NG will surpass us made harpoons in terms of hit probability due to its sea skimming sea hugging capability hard to intercept by ships close in weapons systems and Pakistan will offer them in international market of defence to counter indian made brahmos which were sold to Philippines

Harbah NG will have smaller size to put them in numbers in small ships which was not possible with harbah missile which has bigger size only 4 can be carried on azmat class boats

I wonder whether the active radar seeker is local or Chinese. @JamD What do you think?

Active seeker supplemented with IIR made in house as harba uses Dual guidance.. The initial purchase of C602 a.k.a Zarb missile from china helped Pakistan in perfecting the art of making active seekers. GIDS confirmed to me back in March 2022 exhibition that engine is indigenous too. Hence they are in position to export the missile.

Harbah NG will have smaller size to put them in numbers in small ships which was not possible with harbah missile which has bigger size only 4 can be carried on azmat class boats
Azmat FAC could carry 6 Harbah

Harbah NG will surpass us made harpoons in terms of hit probability due to its sea skimming sea hugging capability hard to intercept by ships close in weapons systems and Pakistan will offer them in international market of defence to counter indian made brahmos which were sold to Philippines

by this standard, Babur cruije missile be over 1500km+ in range and ALCM will be 1000km+. to be announced soon.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom