What's new

FIBA Basketball World Cup 2023 Philippine, Japan, Indonesia

A loss is a loss.

Still, turns out Japan can still qualify for the 2024 Paris Olympics if China loses against Puerto Rico because they are the only asian team with 1 win.
I think that is gone unless Australia won the world cup, Australia and Japan are both in FIBA Asia, and none of the team in Asia advanced except Australia. So unless Australia go all the way and win the automatic berth, they are going to take that Asia top spot qualification in the world cup.

Japan can still qualify with qualification round tho.

Wooo, both Japan and China won their respective matches yesterday.
Japan has a slamdunk moment even.

Italy down Serbia 78 : 76, that was an upset
Germany trashed Goergia 100 : 73, that was expected
USA narrowly avoided an upset against Montenergo 85 - 73

Fourth Game is ongoing, currently Spain and Latvia are 25 a piece

Wooo, both Japan and China won their respective matches yesterday.
Japan has a slamdunk moment even.
Against whom??

Classification Round was not shown here..........didn't watch any of the game yesterday.

LOL Latvia defeated SPAIN (World Number 1)

74 : 69

I'm anxiously awaiting the start of the American football season, but I do find this quite fascinating from an Outsiders perspective

I'm anxiously awaiting the start of the American football season, but I do find this quite fascinating from an Outsiders perspective
I don't play NFL, I play Baseball, Basketball and Football, tried my hand on AFL (Australian Rule) and Rugby, didn't like them much...........

Slovenia 28 - Australia 18 1st Qtr
Slovenia 49 - Australia 40 half time
Slovenia 91 - Australia 80 fulltime

WOW

Huge Latvian supporters are in Jakarta
And yeah, Spain play stupid ball, especially when they know this Latvia team is good, and then Spain pull a Team USA and can't shoot for shit.....I mean 42% 2PT and just north of 30% 3PT. That's not going to win.

And you know what? If Spain did not win Canada next game, they are going home.......And if they play like this, Canada is going to eat them alive.

Last edited:
I don't play NFL, I play Baseball, Basketball and Football, tried my hand on AFL (Australian Rule) and Rugby, didn't like them much..........

Well to each his own as they say.

I intend to enjoy the upcoming season on my nice new mini LED TV.

Of course, I'm almost always up to watching another sport just for the experience, but American football is in my blood

And speaking of blood, word has it that count Vlad Tepes Dracula is a fan of American football as well

Australia is out of the world cup..........

Have to go with the team USA now.....

Canada is in big trouble now.......

60 to 64 on Brazil, 26 second to go...the curse of blowout friday is realllll....

No game today (Well, there are, but they don't show it in my plan) Instead gonna show you some funny Doncic move

Japan just beats Cape Verde and earns a ticket for the Paris Olympics.

China and Phillipines still battling it out.

Japan just beats Cape Verde and earns a ticket for the Paris Olympics.

China and Phillipines still battling it out.

Asian teams are good with their women team. Particularly China and Japan

Canada is in big trouble now.......

60 to 64 on Brazil, 26 second to go...the curse of blowout friday is realllll....
Lot of surprise happening in Jakarta.

Back
Top Bottom