What's new

Fawad Choudhry Quits PTI ..and Asad Umar Follows !

Koi na, ik nu Kaho Bajwa ko bol k valaiti bangwa dey :lol:

Rape chor, aur Suna Ayesha gullalai, iddat k baghair shadi kar li, woh Miz Kalabagh ka batao :lol:

Yaar maryum ko bhagori kehtay ho, khud apni bachi accept nai karta woh Mulk ki ghanta karay ga
apki halat per tras aata hai ab

i am liberal and you know it . for me it was not personal even if IK have 50 GFs or 100 marriages wihtout iddat . my support was for country . now start comparing economic index of 2021 and 2023 and come back . personal matters of others is not the issue for me at all .

The people getting arrested by cops is nothing new, PTI also used police against opponents.

Remember how that tower on constitutional ave was spared while nasla was destroyed ? These were also judges, in IKs pocket.
Judges... don't blame it on PTI..

And no, you can't compare the people getting arrested then with how people are being treated now.. Proper cases were filed with credible evidences.. even then, most of your leadership was given bail..

No one questioned Shahbaz or Zardari about the billions of rupees they received through dummy accounts.. Maqsood Chaprasi died .. the FIA officer died a horrible death.. many people whose accounts were used (without them knowing) have already died misteriously.. and you say you compare that scenario to what is happening now?

You know.. you and I have to be answerable to the God Almighty one day.. just start calling spade a spade as a starter..

Where Pakistan is at the moment, it is because the lost decades of 80 and 90..

When other countries were investing in renewable energy, and teaching their next generation Information Technology, the three parties were trying to leave the other two behind in corruption.

Talk to the guys who were part of governments and now they are neutral or living their last days, they tell that politicians got heavy bribes to not invest in Pakistan's future..

So yes, it's not going to get better.

Overseas businessmen (even ex-Pakistanis or overseas Pakistanis) find it very hard to get skilled Pakistanis who have studied in Pakistani institutions. Communication, confidence, skills, attitude.. almost everything is lacking...

There was systematic destruction of educational institutions.. Many more years are required to correct what went wrong in those two decades.. and I don't expect the crooks who ruin us in 90s leading us out of the current misery.

You have to go before that in the 1950-60s, starting with Iskander Mirza, who brought on Martial Law. If you read the reports and study what was going on, Ayub Khan was borrowing heavily foreign loans and aid which increased the debt burden on the nation; funding various projects, the majority eventually fell without any positive revenue generation. Ayub also attempted the nationalization scheme that we blame Bhutto for as well. Then you had high inflation and unemployment, as you are witnessing today. This, coupled with lopsided economic disparity where few controlled the goods, was a monopoly that should've been broken up; the Americans did it long back to create smaller players.

He was the original Ishaq Dar of Pakistan; the one we currently have is just a software update.

Since the birth of this nation, we have been stuck in a debt trap.

Judges... don't blame it on PTI..

And no, you can't compare the people getting arrested then with how people are being treated now.. Proper cases were filed with credible evidences.. even then, most of your leadership was given bail..

No one questioned Shahbaz or Zardari about the billions of rupees they received through dummy accounts.. Maqsood Chaprasi died .. the FIA officer died a horrible death.. many people whose accounts were used (without them knowing) have already died misteriously.. and you say you compare that scenario to what is happening now?

You know.. you and I have to be answerable to the God Almighty one day.. just start calling spade a spade as a starter..
I don't support any of them, bc Kal Marna ha AJ marien.

Tell me about your leader, is he a sadif and Ameen or whatever it said on the packaging ?

Did he and his family make money?

Did he come to power on bajwas shoulders ?

Simple questions, please answer.

this is the righteous cause for Jihad. Imagine threatening pious women with rape. I heard stories they ripped Qurans during the Lal Masjid incident, and amongst other behavior. I also known that they committed many atrocities in Waziristan and killed many Army personnel who didn’t get with the program.

9 out of 10 of the overseas Pakistanis are blowhard and will make some noise, but there’s some of us that have been waiting for a cause to get behind and this looks like one of them. I’m not speaking about or anyone I know if anyone is asking but I hope those who are on this forum and reporting back to GHQ, need to read between the lines.

I was referring to the army. We know the parties are just pawns. It’s the GHQ that’s behind everything.
I wish they get limited to their cantts and any car that comes out of cantt is a potential target for ieds, iraq style. these duffers havent bought mraps for their rank and file. when a brigadier/generals family gets blown to bits going to anarkali or liberty, maybe their view point will start to change.

Bhai sb, your party was abusing the same judges and thrashing their effigies.

Also the audio leaks of the same judges who are giving relief upon relief to IK should also be questioned.

Pakistani courts are now kangaroo courts.
Come on ... bhai sahib .. audio leaks has no value ... how many Nani made fabricated audios of Saqib Nsiar !!!!!! ... but we have never seen this and Mariam Nani humiliating speech infront of SC..

Kalma par ka SC pa hamla again ..... loll ...

symbolic-protestors-have-twisted-the-bronze-statue-of-a-v0-028h65pxn0za1.jpg

AND he recently brought up his boys worried about him while they are in LONDON!

Tells you something about this guy, don't it?? A totally self-absorbed, stupid, Narcissist, arrogant person. And those qualities became the cause of his rapid and spectacular downfall. A downfall people here are unable to cope with. Some months ago, I had expressed my hope to @VCheng that Imran would come back to power as a refined person, having learned his lessons. Vcheng didn't agree with me. And I concede now: He was right.
Political mistakes too many.
Too hasty and narrow view.
We call it tunnel vision.
Still we shall support him and PTI as whatever is done is in total violation of constitution and law.
Army has lost all goodwill and credibility. They shall pay the price.
ان شا اللہ۔

A) google list of journalists that were thrashed including Matiullah jan.
Remember how Imran Riaz and the other pro PTI journalist and the troll armies went after him? Mocking him as a victim of sexual abuse ?

B) Plenty, your own Asad umars brother, zubairs video was leaked and PTI went after him?

C) Azam Swati himself is an abuser.

D) who was arrested? You guys PTI how many pmln and others behind bars for months? You guys put how many kilos of heroine on sanaullah? Even maryum Rani was put in jail and allegedly harrassed.

E) Petrol stations of Khurram Dastgir and house of the Lahori khokars and many others were demolished.

I wrote a reply to this, and then halfway I thought, why the heck am I even writing it down.

Anyways, the distilled version of it, who was DG ANF? Who made that case? Who raised a voice for Matiullah in the cabinet? IK ka 3 din purana bayan hai, wohi parh lo zara regarding Matiullah. Or look at the tweet of Mubashir Zaidi.

Thank you for being honest to admit that. Respect is due.

You and I are kind of the 'oldies' here, if you don't mind that label.

You have been consistently against the Establishment of Pakistan in this forum. Most of the time, I found your posts against the Establishment too negative. I think overall I still disagree with you on that but that's because I think bringing down the Pakistani Establishment without viable alternative would be disastrous for Pakistan. There are shades of that line of thought in today's Asad Umar speech about leaving the PTI--I haven't seen that speech fully yet.

As for me: I graduated from the University of Karachi in 1990. In the 'Year Book', there were many questions to be answered. One question was 'Who do you hate most?'. My answer was 'Pakistani Army Generals'. I had seen Zia's Martial Law and what it did to Pakistan. That book lies in the custody of someone in Karachi.

So while I never had much love for the 'Establishment', which this fanboi forum is only now condemning because their leader Imran Khan started to say so, my line of thinking is for political evolution. Education. Peace with India. A gradual process to remove the Establishment. No revolutions because this is not a nation of revolutionaries and PTI is not a party of the such people.

Come on ... bhai sahib .. audio leaks has no value ... how many Nani made fabricated audios of Saqib Nsiar !!!!!! ... but we have never seen this and Mariam Nani humiliating speech infront of SC..

Kalma par ka SC pa hamla again ..... loll ...
I'm not surprised about mullah diesels sipahis outside SC.

But bro really Saqib nisar chutiya ? Samosa suo moto, dam drama, now his audios and his son's audios about the PTI ticket he bought?

Bhai woh tou sab harami chor haien. Ab excuse me app (IK) bhi ? Kya faraw ha?

You have to go before that in the 1950-60s, starting with Iskander Mirza, who brought on Martial Law. If you read the reports and study what was going on, Ayub Khan was borrowing heavily foreign loans and aid which increased the debt burden on the nation; funding various projects, the majority eventually fell without any positive revenue generation. Ayub also attempted the nationalization scheme that we blame Bhutto for as well. Then you had high inflation and unemployment, as you are witnessing today. This, coupled with lopsided economic disparity where few controlled the goods, was a monopoly that should've been broken up; the Americans did it long back to create smaller players.

He was the original Ishaq Dar of Pakistan; the one we currently have is just a software update.

Since the birth of this nation, we have been stuck in a debt trap.
This graph will tell you a lot..
1684952279088.png

You and I are kind of the 'oldies' here, if you don't mind that label.

You have been consistently against the Establishment of Pakistan in this forum. Most of the time, I found your posts against the Establishment too negative. I think overall I still disagree with you on that but that's because I think bringing down the Pakistani Establishment without viable alternative would be disastrous for Pakistan. There are shades of that line of thought in today's Asad Umar speech about leaving the PTI--I haven't seen that speech fully yet.

As for me: I graduated from the University of Karachi in 1990. In the 'Year Book', there were many questions to be answered. One question was 'Who do you hate most?'. My answer was 'Pakistani Army Generals'. I had seen Zia's Martial Law and what it did to Pakistan. That book lies in the custody of someone in Karachi.

So while I never had much love for the 'Establishment', which this fanboi forum is only now condemning because their leader Imran Khan started to say so, my line of thinking is for political evolution. Education. Peace with India. A gradual process to remove the Establishment. No revolutions because this is not a nation of revolutionaries and PTI is not a party of the such people.
Even I kinda disliked VCs post, used to call him Capt America.
And than I began understanding the sad reality and how he was correct.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom