What's new

Do you laugh at Pathan jokes?

I do laugh at jokes if they are really funny. You have problems with that? I care least.

I do not subject to "your" moral policing.

Ignored :tdown:

Where did you get that from? Did you miss the title of the thread?

I have no issue with your laughing at any joke.

Please check your post where you have attributed the the line/post
to me which is not mine. The title of the thread and thread had been started by Monkey D Luffy so better quote him instead of inserting something in post which is not mine.

Next time watch your back

well i just read jokes for fun. Jokes are made to laugh so i laugh at Pathan, Sikh, Sheikh, marasi, Chaudry or any kind of character added in the joke. But i know some peoples takes these things offensively (i personally don't) so usually when i forward jokes i replace Pathan, Singh, Sheikh or other characters with the word "AADMI" (not everytime though but mostly)

So when i receive the joke for example if its

"1 pathan kahin jaa raha thaa" - i will replace to "1 Aadmi kahin jaa raha thaa".......... the joke is still funny and i try not to offend anybody by using the word "Aadmi"

I think these matters should be taken lightly as these are meant be jokes in the end. But due to sensitive nature of some peoples its better to replace the word Pathan with something else that is offensive to nobody

I have no issue with your laughing at any joke.

Please check your post where you have attributed the the line/post
to me which is not mine. The title of the thread and thread had been started by Monkey D Luffy so better quote him instead of inserting something in post which is not mine.

Next time watch your back

Oh I see that now. That was by mistake and unintentional. My "quick reply" part was not loading so I replied with quotes to the last post of the thread and forgot to remove the post ID. I am sorry for that.

The post is edited.

As a pathan. NOPE.....As a human not on any joke which targets a cast, nation, or region. Instead of typing a pathan, a sardar, one can type a man or a person.

So NO i dont.

As a Pathan, but also as a person notorious for sense of humour (sometimes mildly inappropriate) I dont personally take offence.

We all have jokes about eachother.

the Pathans are in similar situation to the Sikhs of hindustan. Everybody loves to ''poke'' fun at them from time to time.

But when push comes to shove, everyone knows who are the warriors; the difficult-to-corrupt; the hard-working loyal and truthful.

To be on our good side, you can be sure you will always have a reliable friend who will break his/her back for you.

Piss us off, and you will wish you were dead :D

Personally, i dont mind such jokes if do not cross the limit.

Last edited:
I think people every where need to lighten up, that's all. Racial jokes for the most part are humorous and people finding them offensive usually lack a sense of humor. Relax, calm down and take a good joke for what it is, a good joke.

I am not gona lie like others, I laugh on every kind of jokes if I hear them some where, even I laugh on Sheikh jokes though I am a Sheikh myself but I never forward those jokes to someone else, sorry brothers
:pakistan:
:cheers:

Last edited:
i dont and i personally discourage them .. i feel pathans being discriminated so much. Actually such discrimination is being promoted through sms and its bad..!
My point is that Pathans are not that bad people as being portrayed in sms. People should stop these kind of segregationist sms. I fear that such thing might not offend the Pathans and they ultimately creat a seperist movement just like the Bangalis did when they were being moked inalmost every walk of life..!!!

No ethnic jokes. Half of my family is Yusufzai so watch out.

here in karachi Pathans are being offended so much, i mean people really consider them as they are retards or something just because of those BS sms campaighn , i bet MQM is behind this discriminatory SMS campaighn against pathans .. the Government should take action against these discriminatory SMS campaigns.
who ever sends an sms including the word pathan, patan should be ripped of from his entire balance as a fine..!

here in karachi Pathans are being offended so much, i mean people really consider them as they are retards or something just because of those BS sms campaighn , i bet MQM is behind this discriminatory SMS campaighn against pathans .. the Government should take action against these discriminatory SMS campaigns.
who ever sends an sms including the word pathan, patan should be ripped of from his entire balance as a fine..!

Over one third of Muhajir (Urdu-speaking) people are descendents of Afghans that settled in in northern India especially in Uttar Pardesh and Bihar during Muslim rule. They intermarried with local Muslims. At the end of Mughal empire the Rohilla state in Uttar Pardesh was populated by Afghan Rohilla tribe. There no members of this tribe are left in Pakhtun areas of Afghanistan and Pakistan now. Even the Wikipedia article mention that over one third of Muhajir are of Pakhtun ancestry. It was Ayub Khan and his son Gohar Ayub that started the ethnic tension during Presidential elections in 1965 since Muhajir supported Fatima Jinnah. Then in 1980s the Pakhtun bus drivers killed many pedestrians in Karachi and started riots.

Last edited:
When I was in Pakistan I used to get a lot of 'Sardar' jokes.

I never knew what a Sardar was so I just assumed that it was a Paindu or something. They were pretty funny until I realized they were targeted at Sikhs.

I can safely say I've never heard a joke about Pathans, BUT I am notorious for giving people grief when they say something stupidly racist and in bad taste... that's probably the reason why I've never heard them!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom