What's new

Chinese Girls in WWII Japanese soldiers’ uniforms draw criticism

He must be a secret Nazi admirer and, according to Nihonjin, there *must* be a larger psychological trend to it that can be applied to all British youth, based on a small sample size. Or he's just a drunk douchebag who should stop embarrassing the royal family.

And those Chinese girls are ignorant idiots. But obviously there's secret admiration for Japanese fascist murderers because that's somehow a more likely reason, according to Nihonjin? Never mind the fact that the reason we even know about 4-5 girls dressed up like Japanese cannibal soldiers is because the rest of China (i.e. 99.99999% of the Chinese people who don't admire Japanese baby killing soldiers) are howling mad over it. So the logical conclusion is that Chinese youth admire WW2 Japan and their effeminate/transgender emperor. :crazy:

Last edited:
Do you think it is common for French, Polish, Russians to wear Wehrmacht uniforms?
For military reenactment of WW2 battles it is very common, other than that Russia has the largest number of "Neo-Nazi" members.

View attachment 126442

View attachment 126443

View attachment 126444

View attachment 126445

By Yu Runze, Sina English

Several Chinese wore WWII Japanese soldiers’ uniforms to celebrate a friend’s birthday in Wenzhou, east China’s Zhejiang Province.

As soon as the photos were released, criticism flooded in and their actions were also questioned.

“We bought the uniform online and just wanted to have some fun on my friend’s birthday. And we would never think this could ignite such controversy,” a girl in the photos said.

My response: How interesting ! First, the Chinese boy who wore the Nihon Kaigun emblem, now this ? Is there a secret admiration amongst the Chinese of Imperial Japan? @cnleio , @Genesis , @TaiShang , @Edison Chen . What's your view on this?

Girls in WWII Japanese soldiers’ uniforms draw criticism - China News - SINA English
No any interesting, just stupid kids who mistake past history.

Do you think it is common for French, Polish, Russians to wear Wehrmacht uniforms?

Even in Japan, kids don't dress up like this . I find it rather odd how Chinese kids would do this, given the history.
Maybe Japanese right-wing groups did more than my friend thought before in Japan.

23c724889e4732a00ba60a20676a2bc7.jpg

56a3d42eda0f90370ce4a191040403cd.jpg

From the case, then think of "secret admiration amongst the Chinese of Imperial Japan", hehe, In Chinese eyes, the Chinese wear Japanese flag or WWII army uniform is just clown.

From the pictures, I don't find admiring, maybe Japanese think the uniform and moustache are good looking, but I only think it is silly.:coffee:

If there is any admiration, it would reserve for the Nazi Germany. Imperial Japan? PLEASE! LOL LOL

it is officially sick to see the Japanese uniforms,not to say these women.(are they real Chinese?if so,i feel sorry for their stupidity)

Just for the record, one of my favourite YouTubers dressed himself up as a Wehrmacht tanker while visiting the Bovington Tank Museum :D

943287_478239145592372_1808604820_n.jpg

Also, students of the Kuromorimine Girls High School from the anime Girls und Panzer wear Wehrmacht tank crew uniforms also:

kuro.jpg

Next these dumbass clowns will join the protests in Hong Kong.

One can only hope those few assclowns still at the Occupy protests start donning WW2 Japanese uniforms. They'd lose what little credibility they have left. And just so Nihonjin "gets it." To Chinese people, and I'm confident when I say that I'm speaking for 99.999999% of them, WW2 Japan is to China what Nazi Germany is to Israel.

There's no admiration for Imperial Japan and Chinese people think of WW2 Japanese soldiers as the verminous cockroaches they are. Just so we're clear.

我为什么袭击赵薇-“泼粪”男子首次披露详情(图)

China pop star got smeared shitt during her concert for wearing the Japanese military theme fashion.

View attachment 126989

View attachment 126990

That's a lot of hatred. An average Chinese youth hates WW2 Japan so much that he literally found a way to collect his own poop and smear it on that meatball flag, all within the few minutes that dumb whore was prancing on stage, ignorant of her own history. Imagine the sheer depth of hatred that exists for WW2 Japan for some average citizen, with no prior police record, to want to rush the stage and defile that ugly rising meatball/used tampon flag with fecal matter. That's not a lot of admiration. Lmao. :rofl:

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom