Reaction score
Country
Japan
3f71f38bc26a5cd5ba81aa670ec31a33.jpg

855b155eb278a1451e868c7386ae0373.jpg

3e16d5862453e93aabbf0eaa6ad92a5c.jpg

c4ec939d95b7da5f35db919fe10e4360.jpg

By Yu Runze, Sina English

Several Chinese wore WWII Japanese soldiers’ uniforms to celebrate a friend’s birthday in Wenzhou, east China’s Zhejiang Province.

As soon as the photos were released, criticism flooded in and their actions were also questioned.

“We bought the uniform online and just wanted to have some fun on my friend’s birthday. And we would never think this could ignite such controversy,” a girl in the photos said.

My response: How interesting ! First, the Chinese boy who wore the Nihon Kaigun emblem, now this ? Is there a secret admiration amongst the Chinese of Imperial Japan? @cnleio , @Genesis , @TaiShang , @Edison Chen . What's your view on this?

Girls in WWII Japanese soldiers’ uniforms draw criticism - China News - SINA English

just stupid kids.

Do you think it is common for French, Polish, Russians to wear Wehrmacht uniforms?

Even in Japan, kids don't dress up like this . I find it rather odd how Chinese kids would do this, given the history.

no, there must be political meaning, I mean that's the whole point of this thread no?

These are Chinese girls, citizens, buddy. They even went so far as making a mustache to mimic those of Tojo Hideki's...

Do you think it is common for French, Polish, Russians to wear Wehrmacht uniforms?

Even in Japan, kids don't dress up like this . I find it rather odd how Chinese kids would do this, given the history.
why don't you just come out and say what you mean, I can figure it out more or less base on your wording and the fact you chose to open this thread.

Why do American gangs use Nazi symbols. Nazi represents power, and as do militarized Japan, though weak it may be compared to actual military powers(USSR, US).

China has been starved for power and prestige, for too long.

Anything else you like to know? Or would the people that continues to mock our grievances on the past, continue to live in it.

why don't you just come out and say what you mean, I can figure it out more or less base on your wording and the fact you chose to open this thread.

Why do American gangs use Nazi symbols. Nazi represents power, and as do militarized Japan, though weak it may be compared to actual military powers(USSR, US).

China has been starved for power and prestige, for too long.

Anything else you like to know? Or would the people that continues to mock our grievances on the past, continue to live in it.

There is no mocking of your grievances. Mocking of your country's grievances would be Japanese college-age kids dressing in this uniform and giving an Imperial salute , hosting the Imperial colours. Do you see Japanese kids do that? No, of course not. I just find it almost hypocritical that some Chinese would condemn Japan over historical grievances, yet at the same time dress up like this. These girls (who are Chinese citizens from Zhejiang province, by the way) are the ones mocking their own nation and history.

There is no mocking of your grievances. Mocking of your country's grievances would be Japanese college-age kids dressing in this uniform and giving an Imperial salute , hosting the Imperial colours. Do you see Japanese kids do that? No, of course not. I just find it almost hypocritical that some Chinese would condemn Japan over historical grievances, yet at the same time dress up like this. These girls (who are Chinese citizens from Zhejiang province, by the way) are the ones mocking their own nation and history.
there's 1.3 billion Chinese, some are crazy, or stupid, or ignorant, there are Jews repeating Nazi lines on Camera, the final solution for the Palestinians.

BTW, I or you can find tons of pictures of you guys dressing in imperial uniforms, but I don't really care about that.

This isn't my first day on the internet dude, I even seen you say the past is the past or trying to justify it with our own crazy years.

Lastly, it would make me hypocritical to say anything about Japan because of some idiots dressing in imperial uniforms, if a remote village chief says he doesn't know Japan invaded China, would I be wrong to say it did.

View attachment 126442

View attachment 126443

View attachment 126444

View attachment 126445

By Yu Runze, Sina English

Several Chinese wore WWII Japanese soldiers’ uniforms to celebrate a friend’s birthday in Wenzhou, east China’s Zhejiang Province.

As soon as the photos were released, criticism flooded in and their actions were also questioned.

“We bought the uniform online and just wanted to have some fun on my friend’s birthday. And we would never think this could ignite such controversy,” a girl in the photos said.

My response: How interesting ! First, the Chinese boy who wore the Nihon Kaigun emblem, now this ? Is there a secret admiration amongst the Chinese of Imperial Japan? @cnleio , @Genesis , @TaiShang , @Edison Chen . What's your view on this?

Girls in WWII Japanese soldiers’ uniforms draw criticism - China News - SINA English

Disgusting :bad:
Either they are not Chinese, no knowlege of history, no shame or no brain
- or all of the above

Disgusting :bad:
Either they are not Chinese, no knowlege of history, no shame or no brain
- or all of the above

Sigh. I can't help but have some kind of sympathy for them because they are cute.

They should just have dressed up in Red Guard uniform or something.

like her...

7eed862e87252feac8e2420967da7186.jpg

976b9075debef34023352a97fa6866e4.jpg

Wo ai nee...:wub:

Back
Top Bottom