What's new

Another PAF J-10C Exclusive.

I can't put my finger on it, but this picture seems to be of a model and not a real plane.

OP is usually easily tricked by WhatsApp forwards, so that is another reason to wait for additional confirmation.

Again, this is a faint feeling, So pl. feel free to correct me.
How dense and desparate you are to get attention, guess what no one is throwing you any crumbs. But since you are still trying to grow a brain, let me pour some fertiliser into your echo chamber.
Models don't have pilots sitting in the cockpit physically and do you have any idea what "chocks" are... they stop an aircraft from rolling... a model doesn't need them. But since you always end up getting humiliated all your efforts go to try to prove your penny worth... Well, best to change your username to.. Egg in the face. Well, the honor is as always mine.
Oh look another model of the same aircraft. :lol:

FB_IMG_1671984476216.jpg

I was going to say they are using the colour scheme of Mirage and it appears they would get replaced.

@Windjammer it further makes me wonder about the future of Mirage Rebuild Factory at Kamra; would it be taking over overhauling duties of other ACs or would it be decomissioned altogether with the Mirages?

Some numbers of upgraded Mirages have ways to go, so this rebuild factory will focus on those. Personally, I'd like this facility to retire with the Mirages soon. And once our economy stabilizes, some investments made here to re-train such capable existing talent (and include newer talent, engineering / tech graduates) and turn this into a J-10C "local assembly factory" by acquiring machinery from China, and increase J-10C's numbers by reducing cost of these jets due to local assembly. When numbers are met, we can turn this "new" factory into a J-10C advance integration, upgrade and re-build factory. One time investment could do wonders and setup another industry after the JFT program. A few years from now, we will be putting in a "rebuild factory" for J-10C anyways, probably for more cost at that time. So, to do in the near future makes financial, strategic, industrial and logical sense.

How dense and desparate you are to get attention, guess what no one is throwing you any crumbs. But since you are still trying to grow a brain, let me pour some fertiliser into your echo chamber.
Models don't have pilots sitting in the cockpit physically and do you have any idea what "chocks" are... they stop an aircraft from rolling... a model doesn't need them. But since you always end up getting humiliated all your efforts go to try to prove your penny worth... Well, best to change your username to.. Egg in the face. Well, the honor is as always mine.
Oh look another model of the same aircraft. :lol:

View attachment 907680

You keep doing the great work you always do. Quit looking through dense fog, your eyes will start to hurt. I've come to that conclusion about some members on here.

Are these PL-15 in this image of SD-10's? Just curious, couldn't make out due to darker picture.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom