What's new

About SSG's Weapons

oh where did pakistan airforce people got it does pak airforce have any ssg force

Attachments

• PAKISTAN.jpg
    PAKISTAN.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 39
Fantastic looking rifle there good to see PAK Special Forces are well equiped.

One thing though serving members of UK special forces conceal their identity in pictures.

Why don't Pakistani Special forces?

If its an officially released photo, at least the SSG try to black-out the eyes. However this practice is on the decline. For certain entities like the Anti/Counter Terrorist Zarrar company of the SSG, they still conceal the faces on official pictures.

JK actually SSW has been around for a few years now. Probably 5 years old by now. They have their own Parachute school as well as training program.

Are there any plans to expand PAF capability to have say airmobile units like 16 Air Assault Brigade in the UK?

Are there any plans to expand PAF capability to have say airmobile units like 16 Air Assault Brigade in the UK?

Army is working on that. SSG has a major role to play in the formation of the Air Assault capability for the Pakistan Army.

I think the major issue that The PA would have is in the heavy lift area. I think another major issue of concern would be in the Logistics area.

From what I have picked up in other threads is a more logistics heavy system for the PA.

I think the major issue that The PA would have is in the heavy lift area. I think another major issue of concern would be in the Logistics area.

From what I have picked up in other threads is a more logistics heavy system for the PA.

What options could Pakistan seriously consider in the heavy lift area?

What options could Pakistan seriously consider in the heavy lift area?

Currently MI-17 is it. The situation and platforms may not be perfect but have provided a considerably enhanced mobility to the Pakistan Army. Probably the most expensive undertaking by the PA right now.

Currently MI-17 is it. The situation and platforms may not be perfect but have provided a considerably enhanced mobility to the Pakistan Army. Probably the most expensive undertaking by the PA right now.

Sino Defence has recently mentioned that the Chinese are starting a MI 17 production line so will future helos come from China or will Pakistan continue to purchase them from Russia?

wow..... a huge information facing difficulty to find ssg badge. anyone can help me. thanks

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom