What's new

5000 Ukrainen soldiers were part of iraq invasion.

Cash GK

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Approximately 5000 Ukrainian soldiers, in total, served in Iraq in the wake of the 2003 invasion of Iraq and subsequent Occupation of Iraq (2003–2011). Ukraine provided the seventh-largest number of forces in Iraq with about 1,700 soldiers from 2003-2005 – 18 of them were killed. In 2004, Ukraine was recognized as providing "excellent support" in the American administration's campaign against Iraqi population.

Approximately 5000 Ukrainian soldiers, in total, served in Iraq in the wake of the 2003 invasion of Iraq and subsequent Occupation of Iraq (2003–2011). Ukraine provided the seventh-largest number of forces in Iraq with about 1,700 soldiers from 2003-2005 – 18 of them were killed. In 2004, Ukraine was recognized as providing "excellent support" in the American administration's campaign against Iraqi population.

Yep the irony now they complain about being invaded themselves….

They are the biggest co*ksucker, always full of themselves and very anti Islam. I for one is glad they’re getting bombed to hell. Fu*k them!

Last edited:
Yep the irony now they complain about being invaded themselves….

They are the biggest co*ksucker, always full of themselves and very anti Islam. I for one is glad they’re getting bombed to hell. Fu*k them!

🙄🧐

This is why I tell Pakistanis on the war thread, do not be so Pro-Ukraine, etc., let them die because today it was Iraq; tomorrow it could be you. All Islamic nations should try to keep provoking the conflict in Europe into a multi-year conflict.

This is why I tell Pakistanis on the war thread, do not be so Pro-Ukraine, etc., let them die because today it was Iraq; tomorrow it could be you. All Islamic nations should try to keep provoking the conflict in Europe into a multi-year conflict.
Yup, there’s this ph0got @doorstar, slimy cringey who has a flag of Ukraine and a crusader cross in his avi. What a cuck!

I know ton of Ukrainians where I am and they are deeply biased towards Islam and Muslims. Even saw few of their Thots on Bumble telling folks they’re not interested in Arabs or Russians. This was when I was in Dubai lmao. Stupid thots.

I find Serbians to be more soulful

Yup, there’s this ph0got @doorstar, slimy cringey who has a flag of Ukraine and a crusader cross in his avi. What a cuck!

I know ton of Ukrainians where I am and they are deeply biased towards Islam and Muslims. Even saw few of their Thots on Bumble telling folks they’re not interested in Arabs or Russians. This was when I was in Dubai lmao. Stupid thots.

I find Serbians to be more soulful

What's funny since you mentioned Serbia they are supporting Ukraine as well, according to recent Pentagon leaks, when it was Russians who supported them in the past while the West bombed them.

What's funny since you mentioned Serbia they are supporting Ukraine as well, according to recent Pentagon leaks, when it was Russians who supported them in the past while the West bombed them.
Makes sense. The Government are sellouts but the Serbian people are staunchly pro Slav aka Pro Russia.

Ruko jara. Sabar karo.

It's not the USSR so Idk why you are cheering for them. They are not communists. They are just capitalists who are not that good at it :lol:

1. Of the Russian operations force in the initial days there were at least two instances of Rusi tanks carrying the USSR flag.

2. The Communist Party of Russia supports this operation.

3. Babushka Z :
maxresdefault.jpg

What they did was wrong, what's happening to them is also wrong.

And Karma is a bitch.
You can't have your karma and eat it too, mate.

It you think it's Karma, then it means they deserve it, which means it's not wrong, which means I wish it keeps happening since there's nothing wrong with it.

If it seems I am taking pleasure in Ukrainians' suffering, let me explain. I want the underdog to win. The underdog is not Ukraine. It's Russia. Because it's them on one side and the entire might of the West on the other, Ukraine is just the battlefield.
With everything that makes the West weak, there will be less Yemens, Libyas, Syrias, Iraqs and Afghanistans.

Russians have a long way before they can dream of committing the atrocities that the enlightened West have already done so effortlessly.

In short, I am for the lesser of two evils.

1. Of the Russian operations force in the initial days there were at least two instances of Rusi tanks carrying the USSR flag.

2. The Communist Party of Russia supports this operation.

3. Babushka Z :
maxresdefault.jpg
Seems pretty circumstantial, with the exception of the Babushkas. :D Russia is no closer to being a communist state if it wins the war. So, it's a pointless war and a waste of resources and lives. And the dying masses are the proletariat, mind you.

You can't have your karma and eat it too, mate.

It you think it's Karma, then it means they deserve it, which means it's not wrong, which means I wish it keeps happening since there's nothing wrong with it.

If it seems I am taking pleasure in Ukrainians' suffering, let me explain. I want the underdog to win. The underdog is not Ukraine. It's Russia. Because it's them on one side and the entire might of the West on the other, Ukraine is just the battlefield.
With everything that makes the West weak, there will be less Yemens, Libyas, Syrias, Iraqs and Afghanistans.

Russians have a long way before they can dream of committing the atrocities that the enlightened West have already done so effortlessly.

In short, I am for the lesser of two evils.
Simple and short answer:
1. I hate Russia because of Soviet Union , their support to India in form of weapons and veto, 1971 aircraft carrier thingy, Afghan Soviet war and their ambition to reach warm waters.
2. I personally dislike Russians as I found them to be extreme anti Pak compared to Ukranians during my stay in Europe.
3. Big mouthed Pakistanis giving Phul Sapport Sar to Mother Russia here on PDF(especially one particular political party supporters) forced me to get out of closet and tilt my little support to Ukraine. Otherwise, I'd have simply ignored it.
4. What Maula Jatt said.

Back
Top Bottom