What's new

5 Hindu subhuman try to gang rape Muslim girl, brutally beat her up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does report mean something else in India than England .

Did you report your abuse ?
No Madrassah graduate, report means report.

Total cases of CSA= Reported (69%) + unreported (31%)

Reported cases in India= ~50k cases under POCSO.

If you are to believe the study, that means

Unreported= ~20k

And total cases of CSA= ~50k + ~20k = ~70k

69% children report CSA doesn't mean 69% of all children are sexually abused. It means 69% of children who are sexually abused report to authorities.

Although it might be the case in Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Lol. You are too shit brained to understand what is being showed in the screen. I am part of the team which put together software for the Mercedes. What would a driver know anyways. Tell the owner that we appreciate his business and hope for continued business. Now shuuu pest.

Yes I am a driver

747E3221-0760-4747-938B-5061A9FEA209.png

No Madrassah graduate, report means report.

Total cases of CSA= Reported (69%) + unreported (31%)

Reported cases in India= ~50k cases under POCSO.

If you are to believe the study, that means

Unreported= ~20k

And total cases of CSA= ~50k + ~20k = ~70k

69% children report CSA doesn't mean 69% of all children are sexually abused. It means 69% of children who are sexually abused report to authorities.

Although it might be the case in Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

You brain dead fucking idiot

Stockholm syndrome
Common with Indians

Last edited:
Lol as much as you want but don't skip school, and even if you do... atleast be discreet about it.

Stockholm syndrome ??

You should report it

Indians .
Report it discreetly

Yes I am a driver

View attachment 943159

You brain dead fucking idiot

Stockholm syndrome
Common with Indians
Lol. Drivers do carry keys. Anyways it's hilarious to see you gloat about Mercedes to me when I can get hands on any of our product for free. Lol.

Here is the view of our corporate office from my apartment suites this morning. Please give our regards to our esteemed customer (your owner). Thanks.

Last edited:
Why are you throwing buzzwords? What's Stockholm Syndrome got to do here?

Something wrong in your head, were you touched by maulvi as a child?

Report it son
70% of you are rape products
It’s free it’s discreet
Just speak English clearly and precisely
They can’t understand “ but but ding “

Lol. Drivers do carry keys. Anyways it's hilarious to see you gloat about Mercedes to me when I can get hands on any of our product for free. Lol.

View attachment 943164

Here is view of our corporate office from my apartment. Please give our regards to our esteemed customer (your owner). Thanks.

Son that is key to a Nissan R34 GT-R vspec 2 nur nismo r-tune .
I wonder what they are worth ....
ps it’s a 2 door high performance sports car .😎 driver oriented

Closest you will get is a video game or when fast & furious is on the tv 👍🏽

Nice picture of your work
You fucking slave lol

Fancy a job ? I’m employing

Son that is key to a Nissan R34 GT-R vspec 2 nur nismo r-tune .
I wonder what they are worth ....
ps it’s a 2 door high performance sports car .😎 driver oriented

Closest you will get is a video game or when fast & furious is on the tv 👍🏽

Nice picture of your work
You fucking slave lol

Fancy a job ? I’m employing
Lol. Looking at your language, you must be from Bradford ghetto working for a rich white family as a driver. Good for you.

Job? Lol. You will not be able to afford me.

And whether you are who you say you are, makes no difference, given my argument was about disparity of both our communities on average. You are too deranged to understand that.

Last edited:
Even if the accused are hindus, 100,000 illegal lungis should be captured at random and deported. It is quite possible these are illegal lungis who adopted hindu names.

Lol. Looking at your language, you must be from Bradford ghetto working for a rich family as a driver. Good for you.

Job? Lol. You will not be able to afford me.

And whether you are who you say you are, makes no difference, given my argument was about disparity of both our communities on average. You are too deranged to understand that.

Yep you called me on welfare called me drug dealer and now in from Bradford
It’s burning you hey

You wanted a challenge and it’s burning you
A 2 door sports car driver for someone else ?
You sure are dumb
Why the **** would someone have a driver for a sports car lol your pagan culture has turned you into some geeky little motherfuckers that don’t know shit

Are you afraid of the real world that you don’t know about 2 door sports cars and high performance sports cars
Or is it burning you Indians out so much that pandit boy lied to you regarding Pakistanis

You did say we Pakistanis are on welfare and broke and that your rich comfortabke and living high life in US , in the other thread

You showed a picture of a hire car cheap mercedes with steel wheels as used by an Uber driver to flaunt your wealth lol

You got schooled son when I showed you my Mercedes c63s

You shared a pic of a tree & a industrial unit & a computer screen 😂 someone say call centre boy ... 😁🤣

I showed you my land my balcony and my view lol at call centre boy

I’m not your dad son for you to share pics of work with me lol

Your envious and burnt up jealousy is there for all to see , call centre boyyy 😁 with the steel wheels 😂

Next time stay in your lane like I stated and I think you’ve realised . Pakistanis live totally different to you call centre steel wheel nerds .

On topic about my written text , I’m working I have no time to write an essay like you call centre Indians behind your PC screens I am writing quickly as money to make & not enough hours in the day .

Yep you called me on welfare called me drug dealer and now in from Bradford
It’s burning you hey

You wanted a challenge and it’s burning you
A 2 door sports car driver for someone else ?
You sure are dumb
Why the **** would someone have a driver for a sports car lol your pagan culture has turned you into some geeky little motherfuckers that don’t know shit

Are you afraid of the real world that you don’t know about 2 door sports cars and high performance sports cars
Or is it burning you Indians out so much that pandit boy lied to you regarding Pakistanis

You did say we Pakistanis are on welfare and broke and that your rich comfortabke and living high life in US , in the other thread

You showed a picture of a hire car cheap mercedes with steel wheels as used by an Uber driver to flaunt your wealth lol

You got schooled son when I showed you my Mercedes c63s

You shared a pic of a tree & a industrial unit & a computer screen 😂 someone say call centre boy ... 😁🤣

I showed you my land my balcony and my view lol at call centre boy

I’m not your dad son for you to share pics of work with me lol

Your envious and burnt up jealousy is there for all to see , call centre boyyy 😁 with the steel wheels 😂

Next time stay in your lane like I stated and I think you’ve realised . Pakistanis live totally different to you call centre steel wheel nerds .

On topic about my written text , I’m working I have no time to write an essay like you call centre Indians behind your PC screens I am writing quickly as money to make & not enough hours in the day .
So many jealousies we have for some lousy super car driver. Lol.

I am a call center boy who has access to company's software code repositories. No wonder you are too stupid to land a decent job.

I know you have to work 5am to 10 pm to make a living. Life of a driver is hard. Take care.

So many jealousies we have for some lousy super car driver. Lol.

I am a call center boy who has access to company's software code repositories. No wonder you are too stupid to land a decent job.

I know you have to work 5am to 10 pm to make a living. Life of a driver is hard. Take care.

I can’t reply all the while to you
I’m not a super car driver I’m on welfare remember ? 😁 but thanks 👍🏽

Your stuck in a dead end job where your toilet breaks are timed & PDF is your only form of enjoyment 😁
Your a racist bigot behind your screen 😀 who posted a pic of a bog standard mercedes with steel wheels to flaunt your wealth 😁 come on lol wtf

Yes I work 5-10 my own businesses I built from scratch , I employ & not an employee .

But you sound bitter jealous and hurt sitting behind your computer desk .

I’ve gotta go money to make .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom