What's new

Featured 4 gunmen attacked Pakistan Stock Exchange building in Karachi

Bro they are the same people who raise slogans of sindhudesh and Balochistan free.we must do something on the ground.i agree that we must cut off their funding.role of Iran is a headache for us.what can we do against Iran? They should shame on themselves.these weapons Don't fall from sky.someone is equipping them and I am sure it's Irani intelligence.

dam banwa lo inse hathyaar cheen kar.

faida nahi apne mulk me larrne ka. dono taraf nuqsan ha hamara. sarhad paar mahaaz kholo

Sub Inspector Shahid Ali of Karachi Police, who was on duty at the the entrance of Pakistan Stock Exchange, was martyred by terrorists in the exchange of fire when they attacked PSE.

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

Ebri1bBWkAIRjyM

RIP my dear elder, may Allah seat you right beside his throne.

سیکورٹی گارڈ افتخار واحد ! جس نے دہشت گردوں کو گیٹ سے اندر نہ گھسنے دیا ۔ لڑتے لڑتے شہید ہو گیا ۔ پوری قوم آپ کو سلام پیش کرتی ہے

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

EbrokyfXgAATq2O

Rest in eternal peace and light brother. They will pay.

I am saying it again and again

Forget Mumbai or any other city. We don't hit civilians

India has sent hundreds and thousands of juicy targets in IOK. Indian army, BSF, CRPF, CISF etc etc

Hit them and then watch these pajeets whine and cry

There are hundreds in IOK today willing to die and take many of the oppressors with them

Shed this pacifist policy of "moral support" for Kashmiri freedom movement that we are following for past few years. Enough with speeches at UN

India has sent hundreds and thousands of juicy targets in IOK. Indian army, BSF, CRPF, CISF etc etc

There are hundreds in IOK today willing to die and take many of the oppressors with them

Shed this pacifist policy of "moral support" for Kashmiri freedom movement that we are following for past few years. Enough with speeches at UN
I'm sorry but it's an all out war one way or the other one day or the other. If we strike them nkw we'll be able to cause greater damage

I have stopped looking at indians as humans long ago. Regardless of age, gender, religion, etc all indians are terrorist in my eyes. All need to be eliminated.
Was watching BBC news yesterday and it was about a Christian father and son that closed his shop 7 minutes late in lockdown - the police beat them to death. Imagine if that’s the police - think what this TVA animals would do?
My tolerance level is now low. This scum needs to be stopped and we need to fight fire with fire.
Strike them ASAP - make them panic and shit themselves. Our secret service are well capable of teaching them a lesson . That I have no doubt

If that happens, i may have pledged that i would never join the army even in a parallel universe, i would take up arms. Conscription should be introduced.

Kashmir is a disputed territory. Regardless how many rats we squash in IOK, it wont be the same.

India just tried to hit the nerve centre of our economy, on our sovereign territory. Let that sink in. This needs to be avenged on mainland India, Mumbai. Hit Indian economy so hard, while its on downward spiral.

Same shit. Give us an actual response.

Every time our twitter leaders come out and say 'world should take note of indian atrocities blah blah'. No one is listening. Only after we attacked India did the world take us seriously. Start with airstrikes in Afghanistan.

thats what india wants, mr m yusaf............dont fall into this trap, ever,

indian army and modi are going crazy by pakistans restraint,..........so a small scale terrorist incident will happen,........sooner or later.
india is having severe cronic diarrhea with china sitting on its throat.

we are fully capable to deal with these BLA?TTP scums, ..........FATF SHIT IS HANGING ON PAKISTAN< SO KEEP COOL< AND LET THEM BRING THE fight to our terrain,

COWARDS WILL ALWAYS ATTACK, THE CIVILIANS, AND ORDINARY UNARMED CITIZENS OF PAKISTAN,

BUT WE ARE A GREAT NATION, WE TOOK PAKISTAN WITHOUT FIRING A BULLET FROM INDIA,

AND TO KEEP PAKISTAN, SAFE .. WE WILL USE EVERY BULLET WE HAVE..

I JUST WISH THE URINE DRINKER , TRYIES SOMETHING FACE 2FACE WITH OUR ARMY

PAK ARMY ZINDABAD...............LONG LIVE PAKISTAN AND PAKISTANI SHABAZ,S

Mastermind of attack on PSX identified

KARACHI (Dunya News) - Security agencies have identified the mastermind of the terrorists who attacked the Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSX).

According to security sources, Bashir Zeb, the commander of the banned outfit, is the mastermind of the terrorist attack on PSX. Bashir Zeb became the commander after the slain terrorist Aslam Acho.

Aslam Achho was the mastermind of the attack on the Chinese Consulate. The banned group had attacked the Chinese consulate with funding from the Indian intelligence agency RAW.

Sources said that evidence of "RAW" funding was found in the attack on the Pakistan Stock Exchange. Terrorist Bashir Zeb is in Kandahar, Afghanistan with his accomplice Allah Nazar.

Federal Interior Minister Ijaz Shah has vowed that those involved in the attack will be brought to justice. An investigation into the matter has been started and the mastermind of the attack will be caught, he added.

https://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/551892-Mastermind-of-attack-on-PSX-identified-

551892_37448506.jpg

551892_37448506.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom