What's new

Featured 4 gunmen attacked Pakistan Stock Exchange building in Karachi

If this airforce is established, even with a couple of helis. It would be good training for our jf17s or cobras. Can't wait. They think their houseflies can take on the mighty PAF which has basically defeated india everytime

It would be fun to watch the show both on land and in the air. The baloch division of the IAF being shredded to pieces.

If this airforce is established, even with a couple of helis. It would be good training for our jf17s or cobras. Can't wait. They think their houseflies can take on the mighty PAF which has basically defeated india everytime

It would be fun to watch the show both on land and in the air. The baloch division of the IAF being shredded to pieces.

I don't know here i found this rare patriotism. Let me tell you, I was never really known for that or too fond of the country

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    29.5 KB · Views: 44
In 70 years of Pakistan's existance Pakistan has failed to produce even 1 Al-Jazeera like channel.

Wheras, India has developed it's randi rona capabilities based on clear lies to the fullest.

That is why my friend the world is quiet.
Absolutely, Pakistani media is no match to the belligerent Indians. If this had happened in Mumbai stock markets Indian media would have shaken up the whole world. Truth is that every day they are falsely accusing Pakistan for something.

Wake up Pakistani media.

S
She posted a while back claiming to be in a market in islamabad. Still, im happy to see that such filth does not pollute our lands

EbrqumbWsAAKw3R

All soldiers are our pride................................:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

EbrqtkrXkAESVHL

Ebrc__GXgAU9tRq

so young, so brave , so innocent smiles. , but deadly shots for the dogs of india or any other mf,

thIS IS 1 EXAMPLE IN million examples that we as pakistani will defend our beloved country , by all and every means,

so the terrorists from cross border.india , afgn,or iran, who come in pakistan,.for there evil masters

BEHOLD. WE WILL NOT THINK EVEN A SECOND TO SEND U DIRECT TO HELL.

KEEP HAND AND FEETS OF PAKISTAN, INDIAN, AFGHANS AND IRANIAN SPONSORED FUCKERS

Time to go to the UN, OIC, SCO, SAARC, FATF, and any relevant organization to start applying pressure on India for terrorism.

If countries like UAE, Iran, Maldives side with Indian terrorists, time to cut or decrease ties. UK should be threatened to hand over Altaf, US for Hussain Haqqani, Canada for Tarek Fatah, EU for BLA, etc. Time to go after snakes.

Absolutely, Pakistani media is no match to the belligerent Indians. If this had happened in Mumbai stock markets Indian media would have shaken up the whole world. Truth is that every day they are falsely accusing Pakistan for something.

Wake up Pakistani media.

Yep. They've dangerously opened this front against us. Wake up nida yasir, fahad mustafa etc. Nowhere does this happen in the world, even india. They are the champions of global misinformation

Here is a little story
Screenshot_20200629-214320_Gallery.jpg

This was hard for me to read

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom